ABC Design Zoom

ABC Design Zoom

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ABC Design

4.3
  • Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Lily S.
Lily S.Sydney, NSW

Dangerous

We brought the 2017 brand new in 2017 the wheels stopped swiveling within weeks and even caused the whole pram to tip with the kids strapped inside! Stay clear of this pram

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Things for $1,200.00.

Marita
MaritaMelbourne

Parents please do NOT waste your money on these prams and their accessories.

Parents please do NOT waste your money on these prams and their accessories. The boot cover button fell off on the fifth use and the company refused to replace or repair it. I also had to call several times to finally get that response from them. There are better prams and better companies to purchase from in the market.

RochelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Twin Pram - Love It!!

I purchased the 2019 ABC Design Zoom pram and it has made my life so much easier. It is really easy to manouver and has a large shopping basket which comes in really handy. The seats are a great size so my 2 year old fits in it easily and he also loves all the different seating combinations. I recommend this pram to anyone having their second child or twins.

Kings
KingsCanberra

THE SUPPLIERS WILL NOT HONOUR WARRANTTY

I bought the twin version of this pram, and noted a fault at the first use- the feet rest became stiff and could not be adjusted. Contacted the seller- Baby Train, who promised to get in touch with the manufacturer/supplier. I was later contacted by the seller who reported that the manufacturer refused to replace the part stating that it was not covered by warranty. They insisted that I folded the pram with the seats on. Who on earth will try folding that twin pram, very gigantic, with the iron frame, with seat on it? You can go ahead and buy, but note that they will not honour the warranty.

Nic39
Nic39SYDNEY

Great but Long

The pram turns fluidly, is top notch quality, attractive and comfortable. I really liked everything about it for my newborn and two year old but got rid of it when bub turned one in favour of a mountain buggy plus one which suited us better as not as long. Although not made for rugged terrain, it coped pretty well. It's not heavy and pretty easy to fold but you do have to take the seats off (unlike mountain buggy plus one). The straps were a little fiddly for me but the sun shade great. I didn't like how the basinet tilted downwards. Make sure it can fit around the hallways in your house! I couldn't get mine around one of the corners inside. Overall, I recommend, you do learn to take a wider turn due to the length.

ABC Design Salsa 4 has a design fault

CMP
CMP

Ok but not great.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Barcyboy
BarcyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby Limo

I was really apprehensive about getting out and about with our new twins and all their gear. The ABC Zoom has been a revelation. Yes it is bigger and longer but it moves easily. For being so big unfolded it still fits neatly in the rear of a relatively small Hyundai IX35.

Loving it!

Best Twin Pram EVER

We bought this pram for our twin girls. We can't fault it. It's super easy to fold down, carry, manoeuvre and the quality is outstanding. I would recommend this pram to any parents having twins or two children close in age. We also purchased the Isofix bases and capsules to go into the car and click onto the pram.

Katrina
KatrinaMudgee

Parents best friend!

Eloise20
Eloise20Queensland

Most awesome twin pram!

My daughter ordered hers new online after I saw the design on Pinterest while browsing through. It maneuvers very well. Because it is tandem she doesn't have to worry if she has to go through the checkouts when going shopping. Lots of leg space when they grow and lots of space for the extras one always have to carry! We were lucky to get hold of a second hand one too and even though the side latches have snapped - the ones keeping the canopies up, we can still manage to keep it up. (Might have been handled too rough, who knows? Would be great if they can sell this as a spare part too. I believe we are the third owner which tells you something about durability!)

Lysenko86
Lysenko86Ukraine

I tested for durability

The pram is high quality, I used it 1.5 years for two my daughters. Good strength, big bag for products, removable wheels, telescopic hand holder, a very good maneuverability. I bought a used pram and I could sold it, because its quality is so high :). I tested for durability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgK0WrzdGgs

Love my Zoom!

I love this pram

I love this pram. We ordered it from Germany as it worked out cheaper. We also bought the bassinet. This pram was exactly what i wanted. Plenty of space for the little ones, loads of storage for when i decide to walk to the supermarket and so easy to steer/manouvre. I would highly recommend.