Valco Baby Snap Duo

Valco Baby Snap Duo

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic double pram with ride on board

I recently got the valco snap duo with rover ride on board for my 3 boys (age 3.5, 2 and 3m old) so that I could take all 3 out without them fighting over who would sit in the pram. It is study quality with affordable pricing and ALL the boys love it!! I’ve used it to take them to the park, to the shops and just for a walk around the block. Bub sleeps comfortably in it and my oldest loves sitting and standing on the detachable ride on board! When we have bub in the carrier, the two older boys like to sit side by side. Wish we had purchased it earlier!

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Online Direct for $400.00.

Fabulous pram - LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2019.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found all the features of the Snap Duo so handy, and we're sure other parents will appreciate hearing your thoughts :)

All the best!

C-L-H

C-L-H

Excellent low cost double stroller

Great product for my newborn and 2.5 year old. Used daily for walks have had it for 18months and still love it. Huge basket underneath. Customer service is excellent and very responsive. No frills beauty!

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Baby Online for $380.00.

Hello.
Thank you for the great review.
I will be sure to pass these words on to our customer service team.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

One of our ultimate twin purchases!

Purchased in November 2019.

Mummy 41

Mummy 41

Perfect pram

Easy to unfold and fold. Light weight and fits through doors you wouldn't think it would. It was recommended by a work colleague who has one for her twins. She said all her friends who had expensive other brands, more than $1,000.00, ended up getting the Valco brand prams instead

Naomi

NaomiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

Perfect for both my toddler and newborn. I chose this as I don't like the idea of one child sitting above the other n my girls love looking out at everything we come across. The big basket and pockets come in handy when out and about and it is easy to maneuver. Will def recommend to anyone looking for a double

shaimc

shaimcDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect for twins

Easy to move, lightweight and easy to fold. Fits through standard doorways and no wider than a single pram. Wheels are sturdy and the basket underneath is huge. Facing the seats either way is also a bonus as it can also act as a “highchair” when at places that don’t have a highchair available.

Nelly

Nelly

It is a beast

This pram is so sturdy, big storage underneath. It can withstand rough terrain and has been a good workhorse with two year old twin boys and shopping. Cleaning the different parts is tricky, but a good scrub and hose down then leave in the sun did the trick. Definitely worth it

Charlotte K

Charlotte K

I love this stroller!!

I love this pram. It is perfect for my babies. My 3 year old still goes in it sometimes as she hates walking. Easy to push and manuever and I love the hood that can extend further by unzipping it. My kids also find it comfortable and regularly fall asleep in it. They can practically lay flat in it.

char

charSydney, NSW

Its ok

I bought this for my 3 and 1 year old so they could sit side by side. It's easy to push and fold and fits through a standard doorway. The only things I dont like is it's not very compact and the weight is heavy. It's hard and takes alot of room in the boot and quite heavy to lift and throw in the boot. Otherwise is a great double pram.

Ceecee

CeeceeMelbourne

Amazing!

Overall an easy double pram to push around, light weight and also fits through all doors. So compact and easy to fold down and also has a strap to carry from place to place. The canopy is well made great shade to protect your babies from the sun or wind!

Della

Della

Double pram

Bought this pram for my daughter she has been very happy with it she says it is quick to fold down not to heavy and not too wide making it easier for her to get through doorways etc easy to wipe clean and you can buy drink holders for this pram

Bee

BeeSydney

Better than Strider Compact

Love love love this pram!! so light, easy to manoeuver - even one handed, so easy to just unfold (or fold) and go! Getting it in and out of the car is a breeze.
I’ve had no issues with the width - it fits anywhere a troller or wheelchair can - which is pretty much everywhere!
I originally had a strider compact with second seat for my two boys (3 & 1), but it was heavy to lift, a pain to unfold / fold and put in the car due to always having to remove or attach one of the seats, and both kids didn’t like being on the bottom and not being able to see. Now they are side by side and love it! They love holding hands and sharing the viewing experience and I’m loving how much easier it is to just unfold and go!

Ja2DaIza

Ja2DaIza

We all love our twin stroller

Its easy to puy together and manoeuvre I have no worries folding and unfolding also it fits perfect in the booy of the car, it fits through all doors with lots of space. I couldn't be mote pleased and
Im very happy infact we got lucky with this purchase i do recommend it to anyone who has two babies or twins.

Leema

LeemaSydney, NSW

Best twin pram

Happy Mum

Happy MumMelbourne

Absolutely recommend this pram

This pram is excellent to maneuver- even with heavy children. It is also extremely simple to fold and unfold- which is very helpful when trying to keep an eye on two little kiddies. I’ve had mine for almost two years and it looks as good as new (highly recommend the tailor made- so easy to clean) I loved having the option to insert a bassinet or use as is for a newborn. Love love love this pram. A++

Belinda S

Belinda SVictoria

Great pram!

Best pram ever. It's so light, easily folds and fully reclines. Unfortunately after 12 months of use the stitching has started to come apart between the seats. My oldest is only 14 kgs and the pram is suppose to take up to 20kgs each seat. As is common I bought the pram a month or two before my second was born which now puts me out of my 12 month warranty (even though my baby is only 12 months old and the pram has only been used since she was born).

Twin mum.

Twin mum.Perth

Light weight and easy to handle

It's Light weight, easy to fold and open, and load in the boot. Wheels also pop out if needed.
Also i found it easy to pass through door and even on buses. Sturdy enough for normal use.
Would have given 5star if the wheel were better. Foam wheel is easy pierced by seeds and other tiny things on pavement.

Proud Mary

Proud MaryNewcastle

Soooo easy and light!

-It’s incredibly easy to maneuver
- light weight to lift into boot
- cool and airy for kids to have day naps in the hot sun
- fabulous accessories it comes with
- great that it has adjustable seats
- and my favorite part of all: SO MUCH STORAGE !!

Betttles

Betttles

Small, light, easy to use

Narrow for a side by side double pram, and light in weight too. Easy enough to lift in and out of car.
Ok size underneath storage although you have to take everything out to fold it up. I am happy with my value for money, for us it works well.

Koula R asked

hi im jist wondering if theres a way you can adjust the handle of the valco baby snap duo? Im a shorty n feel like the handle is too high

Jenny133

The handles on the snap duo are fixed. And I'm sure other Valco handles are fixed too.

Hi Koula,

Thanks for your question and to Jenny for commenting as well :)

On our Snap Duo, the handle is fixed. Our duo model with an adjustable handle is the Trend Duo.

Your feedback has been noted and we'll keep that in mind for future product development.

Regards,

VB team

Koula R

Thank you so much thats great!

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.asked

I have a growing family with children close in age and am wondering whether the snap duo black beauty is able to tow a hitchhiker or trailing toddler seat or is there an attachment that for a toddler seat up front as see with some of the duo models on US sites. If yes, where can I buy these seats/skateboards in Australia/ what is/are the product(s) to purchase?

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, the Snap Duo can absolutely take a ride on attachment. For more information, feel free to visit ride-ons.com.au - all the listed ride-ons are compatible with the Snap Duo :)

Corinne Wasked

Hi, I have an older snap duo & was hoping I could fit two maxi cosi capsules on it, I have the maxi cosi adapter, would the universal adapter A9994 work with the maxi cosi capsule?

Nadia K.
Nadia K.

I have the same question, can we use 2 maxi cosi adapters or does it need the universal?

Corinne W

It needs the universal :)

Hi Corinne & Nadia,

Our sincere apologies for the delayed response. Glad to see you've gotten the answer :)

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives