8Valco Baby Snap Duo

90% · 807 · 8%

Easy to use
Good for sibling interaction
Affordable price point
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jess2 posts

Saved our lives and sanity

As a parent of a child with severe sensory needs and aversions that affect us being able to leave our home some days, this pram has been invaluable. It's great for shops, walking, has a huge basket for storage, both seats recline separately.
Both my 2 and 5 year old sit comfortably.
Uneven surfaces may sometimes get caught if you're using the pram on the higher weight ranges.
Overall, we love this pram. Show reply
Kristie
KristieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Can’t fault it

So easy and light to push. Great features in the hoods and foot rests. Good sized wheels and wipeable fabric. Came with the best cup holder Show details ·  1
Mohsin
Mohsin

Best for two babys

So far really satisfied with the pram I bought for my two little ones. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaWAPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent pram

This is an excellent pram. Light for a double and the kids love being side by side and being able to see everything. It’s held up very well after 4yrs of daily use. Can’t fault it at all. Would highly recommend. Show reply
Hayley
HayleyVICSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Amazing double stroller for toddler and newborn!

Very happy with our choice for our newborn and toddler with a small age gap. Ours lives in the car to speed up getting out of the house, and competes highly for easy pushability against our single babyjogger city mini and our bugaboo donkey. Fits through doorways, easy to use, great buy for around $500 on sale. Show details ·  1
Tammy Stevens
Tammy Stevens

Amazing Pram!

Awesome pram suited our needs with a toddler and a newborn.
Love that you don’t require any additional attachments for the newborn stage, seats fully recline and foot rest comes up right essentially making a bassinet.

Pram is light weight for a double, I found it very easy to push and steer.
Has a massive storage basket underneath which is super handy!
Never had any issues with the pram not fitting, I found if there was disabled access the pram fits.

Overall I love this pram and highly recommend it to parents who have two kids close in age or twins Show details ·  1

TJ323
TJ323WAPerth, WA5 posts

Awesome Double Pram

I purchased my Valco Snap Duo double pram for my twin girls which I have now used for the past two years. In this time, the pram has been excellent! It is sturdy, very easy to fold down and lightweight (9kg), (especially needed to be lightweight when putting in the boot of my car). It did the job it was supposed to do and I love it!! I recommend this pram to anyone who is having twins or who have two small kiddies. Show details ·  1
Jess

Fantastic double pram with ride on board

I recently got the valco snap duo with rover ride on board for my 3 boys (age 3.5, 2 and 3m old) so that I could take all 3 out without them fighting over who would sit in the pram. It is study quality with affordable pricing and ALL the boys love it!! I’ve used it to take them to the park, to the shops and just for a walk around the block. Bub sleeps comfortably in it and my oldest loves sitting and standing on the detachable ride on board! When we have bub in the carrier, the two older boys like to sit side by side. Wish we had purchased it earlier! Show details ·  1
Jenny133
Jenny1336 posts

C-L-H
C-L-H6 posts

Excellent low cost double stroller

Great product for my newborn and 2.5 year old. Used daily for walks have had it for 18months and still love it. Huge basket underneath. Customer service is excellent and very responsive. No frills beauty! Show details ·  1
Overall
Kate R
Kate RBrisbane25 posts

Mummy 41
Mummy 418 posts

Perfect pram

Easy to unfold and fold. Light weight and fits through doors you wouldn't think it would. It was recommended by a work colleague who has one for her twins. She said all her friends who had expensive other brands, more than $1,000.00, ended up getting the Valco brand prams instead

Naomi
NaomiNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Love it

Perfect for both my toddler and newborn. I chose this as I don't like the idea of one child sitting above the other n my girls love looking out at everything we come across. The big basket and pockets come in handy when out and about and it is easy to maneuver. Will def recommend to anyone looking for a double

shaimc
shaimcQLDDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Perfect for twins

Easy to move, lightweight and easy to fold. Fits through standard doorways and no wider than a single pram. Wheels are sturdy and the basket underneath is huge. Facing the seats either way is also a bonus as it can also act as a “highchair” when at places that don’t have a highchair available.

Nelly
Nelly4 posts

It is a beast

This pram is so sturdy, big storage underneath. It can withstand rough terrain and has been a good workhorse with two year old twin boys and shopping. Cleaning the different parts is tricky, but a good scrub and hose down then leave in the sun did the trick. Definitely worth it

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

Is the Baby Jogger city go capsule compatible with the Valco Snap Duo double?

deegrig
deegrig

I bought a new ValcoBaby Snap Duo. The reclining function on the seats is not working properly. The straps (the metal buckles) inside the back of the seats are not connected to anything and when I attempt to pull them while pressing on the release mechanism they just come out. The seats are permanently in fully reclined mode and I cannot put them upright. Please help

Chana B.
Chana B.

The latch snapped off of my valco baby double stroller. Is there a way to replace it??

Features

• A 3-stage canopy lets you adjust the sun-protection hood over your baby, depending on how sunny it is.
  • Peek-a-boo window lets you keep an eye on bub through the pram, which is handy while they’re sleeping. The mesh insert window also allows for increased breathability inside the pram.
  • Ability to recline the pram all the way to fully flat.
  • A gateway opening makes it possible to lift the arm bar up from the joint and move it upwards in a single motion. This helps you take out your baby or toddler in an easy motion, instead of wiggling them out.
  • Forward locking front wheels allow for increased stability of this double pram.
  • Available with the following optional accessories - car capsule adaptors, mirror mesh, snack trays.

Points of Praise

• Lightweight and easy to use and push around, this double pram often made life easier for parents of twins.
  • Spacious under-basket, which fits plenty of belongings inside it.
  • Plenty of leg room is afforded by the independently adjustable footrests for each seat.
  • It’s easy for twins, siblings or even older cousins to interact with each other while they’re in this pram. The seats were described by one reviewer as close enough to hold hands, but not so close that the pram’s occupants will annoy each other.
  • The affordable price point was consistently something that reviewers appreciated.
CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers