Valco Baby Snap Duo

Valco Baby Snap Duo

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

Pros

Easy to use
Good for sibling interaction
Affordable price point

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Best for two babys

So far really satisfied with the pram I bought for my two little ones.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent pram

This is an excellent pram. Light for a double and the kids love being side by side and being able to see everything. It’s held up very well after 4yrs of daily use. Can’t fault it at all. Would highly recommend.

• Incentivised Review No
Hayley
HayleySouthwest, VIC

Amazing double stroller for toddler and newborn!

Very happy with our choice for our newborn and toddler with a small age gap. Ours lives in the car to speed up getting out of the house, and competes highly for easy pushability against our single babyjogger city mini and our bugaboo donkey. Fits through doorways, easy to use, great buy for around $500 on sale.

Purchased in for $519.

Amazing Pram!

Awesome pram suited our needs with a toddler and a newborn.
Love that you don’t require any additional attachments for the newborn stage, seats fully recline and foot rest comes up right essentially making a bassinet.

Pram is light weight for a double, I found it very easy to push and steer.
Has a massive storage basket underneath which is super handy!
Never had any issues with the pram not fitting, I found if there was disabled access the pram fits.

Overall I love this pram and highly recommend it to parents who have two kids close in age or twins

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Hi Tammy.
Great to hear you are enjoying your Valco Baby Snap Duo.
Hope you enjoy it for a long time to come.

Review collected in partnership with Valco Baby

TJ323Perth, WA

Awesome Double Pram

I purchased my Valco Snap Duo double pram for my twin girls which I have now used for the past two years. In this time, the pram has been excellent! It is sturdy, very easy to fold down and lightweight (9kg), (especially needed to be lightweight when putting in the boot of my car). It did the job it was supposed to do and I love it!! I recommend this pram to anyone who is having twins or who have two small kiddies.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $520.

Hello.
Fantastic news. Hope you enjoy your stroller for a long time to come.

Review collected in partnership with Valco Baby

Fantastic double pram with ride on board

I recently got the valco snap duo with rover ride on board for my 3 boys (age 3.5, 2 and 3m old) so that I could take all 3 out without them fighting over who would sit in the pram. It is study quality with affordable pricing and ALL the boys love it!! I’ve used it to take them to the park, to the shops and just for a walk around the block. Bub sleeps comfortably in it and my oldest loves sitting and standing on the detachable ride on board! When we have bub in the carrier, the two older boys like to sit side by side. Wish we had purchased it earlier!

Purchased in at Baby Online Direct for $400.

Jenny133
Jenny133

Fabulous pram - LOVE IT!

Valiant B.Valco BabySend a private message

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found all the features of the Snap Duo so handy, and we're sure other parents will appreciate hearing your thoughts :)

All the best!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
C-L-H
C-L-H

Excellent low cost double stroller

Great product for my newborn and 2.5 year old. Used daily for walks have had it for 18months and still love it. Huge basket underneath. Customer service is excellent and very responsive. No frills beauty!

Purchased in at Baby Baby Online for $380.

Hello.
Thank you for the great review.
I will be sure to pass these words on to our customer service team.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kate R
Kate RBrisbane

One of our ultimate twin purchases!

Mummy 41
Mummy 41

Perfect pram

Easy to unfold and fold. Light weight and fits through doors you wouldn't think it would. It was recommended by a work colleague who has one for her twins. She said all her friends who had expensive other brands, more than $1,000.00, ended up getting the Valco brand prams instead

Naomi
NaomiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

Perfect for both my toddler and newborn. I chose this as I don't like the idea of one child sitting above the other n my girls love looking out at everything we come across. The big basket and pockets come in handy when out and about and it is easy to maneuver. Will def recommend to anyone looking for a double

shaimc
shaimcDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect for twins

Easy to move, lightweight and easy to fold. Fits through standard doorways and no wider than a single pram. Wheels are sturdy and the basket underneath is huge. Facing the seats either way is also a bonus as it can also act as a “highchair” when at places that don’t have a highchair available.

Nelly
Nelly

It is a beast

This pram is so sturdy, big storage underneath. It can withstand rough terrain and has been a good workhorse with two year old twin boys and shopping. Cleaning the different parts is tricky, but a good scrub and hose down then leave in the sun did the trick. Definitely worth it

Charlotte K
Charlotte K

I love this stroller!!

I love this pram. It is perfect for my babies. My 3 year old still goes in it sometimes as she hates walking. Easy to push and manuever and I love the hood that can extend further by unzipping it. My kids also find it comfortable and regularly fall asleep in it. They can practically lay flat in it.

char
charSydney, NSW

Its ok

I bought this for my 3 and 1 year old so they could sit side by side. It's easy to push and fold and fits through a standard doorway. The only things I dont like is it's not very compact and the weight is heavy. It's hard and takes alot of room in the boot and quite heavy to lift and throw in the boot. Otherwise is a great double pram.

Lani
Laniasked

Hi i purchased a Valco Snap duo ultra back in May 2021. I didnt get much use out of it my kids were far too big/wide? The pram is in excellent condition. I want to know for the 2 seats, one hood is wide compared to the other, it also doesnt stay down unless u pull it down a few times. Does this fall under a manufacturer warranty?

Hi Lani.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au and we will be happy to help.

Nicole S.asked

How does this stroller do over grass and gravel? Would love to hear any experience people have with this. Also can the seat fabric come off the frame for cleaning?

TJ323

Yes I found the pram good on grass, not sure about gravel. I did get stuck in sand though once! :) Not sure about the seat fabric. When I cleaned the pram, I got it quite wet when cleaning and it came up nice.

Nicole S.

Thanks for your help and quick reply! I live in NZ and am considering having this pram sent from Australia so need to buy site unseen. Reading all the reviews I can!

Hi Nicole.
Apologies for the delayed response.
If we can still help you out in determining which stroller is best for you please do not hesitate to contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au.

Tammy N Daniel H.
Tammy N Daniel H.asked

Just wondering if there is a way to untwist the straps that you use to adjust the seat up and down, they have all gotten twisted at the back and I can't seem to figure out how to untwist them so that the seat sits straight and not lop sided. thanks! -Tammy

Hi Tammy.
Apologies for the delayed response.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au and we will be happy to assist you with this issue.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives

Features

• A 3-stage canopy lets you adjust the sun-protection hood over your baby, depending on how sunny it is.
  • Peek-a-boo window lets you keep an eye on bub through the pram, which is handy while they’re sleeping. The mesh insert window also allows for increased breathability inside the pram.
  • Ability to recline the pram all the way to fully flat.
  • A gateway opening makes it possible to lift the arm bar up from the joint and move it upwards in a single motion. This helps you take out your baby or toddler in an easy motion, instead of wiggling them out.
  • Forward locking front wheels allow for increased stability of this double pram.
  • Available with the following optional accessories - car capsule adaptors, mirror mesh, snack trays.

Points of Praise

• Lightweight and easy to use and push around, this double pram often made life easier for parents of twins.
  • Spacious under-basket, which fits plenty of belongings inside it.
  • Plenty of leg room is afforded by the independently adjustable footrests for each seat.
  • It’s easy for twins, siblings or even older cousins to interact with each other while they’re in this pram. The seats were described by one reviewer as close enough to hold hands, but not so close that the pram’s occupants will annoy each other.
  • The affordable price point was consistently something that reviewers appreciated.
CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers