Valco Baby Snap Duo

Valco Baby Snap Duo

Listing monitored by Valco Baby

Pros

• Easy to use

• Good for sibling interaction

• Affordable price point

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic double pram with ride on board

I recently got the valco snap duo with rover ride on board for my 3 boys (age 3.5, 2 and 3m old) so that I could take all 3 out without them fighting over who would sit in the pram. It is study quality with affordable pricing and ALL the boys love it!! I’ve used it to take them to the park, to the shops and just for a walk around the block. Bub sleeps comfortably in it and my oldest loves sitting and standing on the detachable ride on board! When we have bub in the carrier, the two older boys like to sit side by side. Wish we had purchased it earlier!

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Online Direct for $400.00.

Jenny133
Jenny133

Fabulous pram - LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2019.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found all the features of the Snap Duo so handy, and we're sure other parents will appreciate hearing your thoughts :)

All the best!

C-L-H
C-L-H

Excellent low cost double stroller

Great product for my newborn and 2.5 year old. Used daily for walks have had it for 18months and still love it. Huge basket underneath. Customer service is excellent and very responsive. No frills beauty!

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Baby Online for $380.00.

Hello.
Thank you for the great review.
I will be sure to pass these words on to our customer service team.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kate R
Kate RBrisbane

One of our ultimate twin purchases!

Purchased in November 2019.

Mummy 41
Mummy 41

Perfect pram

Easy to unfold and fold. Light weight and fits through doors you wouldn't think it would. It was recommended by a work colleague who has one for her twins. She said all her friends who had expensive other brands, more than $1,000.00, ended up getting the Valco brand prams instead

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Naomi
NaomiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

Perfect for both my toddler and newborn. I chose this as I don't like the idea of one child sitting above the other n my girls love looking out at everything we come across. The big basket and pockets come in handy when out and about and it is easy to maneuver. Will def recommend to anyone looking for a double

shaimc
shaimcDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect for twins

Easy to move, lightweight and easy to fold. Fits through standard doorways and no wider than a single pram. Wheels are sturdy and the basket underneath is huge. Facing the seats either way is also a bonus as it can also act as a “highchair” when at places that don’t have a highchair available.

Nelly
Nelly

It is a beast

This pram is so sturdy, big storage underneath. It can withstand rough terrain and has been a good workhorse with two year old twin boys and shopping. Cleaning the different parts is tricky, but a good scrub and hose down then leave in the sun did the trick. Definitely worth it

Charlotte K
Charlotte K

I love this stroller!!

I love this pram. It is perfect for my babies. My 3 year old still goes in it sometimes as she hates walking. Easy to push and manuever and I love the hood that can extend further by unzipping it. My kids also find it comfortable and regularly fall asleep in it. They can practically lay flat in it.

char
charSydney, NSW

Its ok

I bought this for my 3 and 1 year old so they could sit side by side. It's easy to push and fold and fits through a standard doorway. The only things I dont like is it's not very compact and the weight is heavy. It's hard and takes alot of room in the boot and quite heavy to lift and throw in the boot. Otherwise is a great double pram.

Ceecee
CeeceeMelbourne

Amazing!

Overall an easy double pram to push around, light weight and also fits through all doors. So compact and easy to fold down and also has a strap to carry from place to place. The canopy is well made great shade to protect your babies from the sun or wind!

Della
Della

Double pram

Bought this pram for my daughter she has been very happy with it she says it is quick to fold down not to heavy and not too wide making it easier for her to get through doorways etc easy to wipe clean and you can buy drink holders for this pram

Bee
BeeSydney

Better than Strider Compact

Love love love this pram!! so light, easy to manoeuver - even one handed, so easy to just unfold (or fold) and go! Getting it in and out of the car is a breeze.
I’ve had no issues with the width - it fits anywhere a troller or wheelchair can - which is pretty much everywhere!
I originally had a strider compact with second seat for my two boys (3 & 1), but it was heavy to lift, a pain to unfold / fold and put in the car due to always having to remove or attach one of the seats, and both kids didn’t like being on the bottom and not being able to see. Now they are side by side and love it! They love holding hands and sharing the viewing experience and I’m loving how much easier it is to just unfold and go!

Ja2DaIza
Ja2DaIza

We all love our twin stroller

Its easy to puy together and manoeuvre I have no worries folding and unfolding also it fits perfect in the booy of the car, it fits through all doors with lots of space. I couldn't be mote pleased and
Im very happy infact we got lucky with this purchase i do recommend it to anyone who has two babies or twins.

Leema
LeemaSydney, NSW

Best twin pram

Read more reviews - page 2

Daniele
Danieleasked

Hi,
We bought a snap duo from Italy, and wondering if we can fit two bassinets such as the “Rebel Q”, “Viva”, or “Prima” bassinets. At home, we need to detach the bassinets from the stroller and carry the two baby up to some stairs, still inside the bassinets, by hand. Are these bassinets homologated for carrying baby for short transfer? Are the bassinets easy to detach (or add) from the stroller, with the baby always inside?
As alternative I saw the soft bassinets “VeeBee Cocoon” and “Soft bassinet” on sale on the following Europe website

I’m wondering if these bassinets are homologated for baby short transfer (detached from the stroller) and may fit better for our need. Unfortunately the Valco reseller in Italy told us that these soft bassinets are not available in Europe (?).

Thank you very much for all advices and for this service!!!

Daniele

Stacey
Stacey asked

Wondering if a valco snap ultra single seat will fit into a valco ultra snap duo pram? Are they the same size?

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for your question. The single snap ultra seat will not fit on the Snap Ultra Duo pram as the single is a slightly bigger seat than the double.

Linda H.
Linda H.asked

Hi,
the brake cable of my old (2015) Snap Duo is broken. What can I do to get it fixed? Are there any spare parts? I am from Germany and here Valco Baby is rather rare.
Thank you very much.
Linda

Hi Linda.

Thank you for your post.

Please email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au - one of our team will be happy to help :)

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives

Features

• A 3-stage canopy lets you adjust the sun-protection hood over your baby, depending on how sunny it is.
  • Peek-a-boo window lets you keep an eye on bub through the pram, which is handy while they’re sleeping. The mesh insert window also allows for increased breathability inside the pram.
  • Ability to recline the pram all the way to fully flat.
  • A gateway opening makes it possible to lift the arm bar up from the joint and move it upwards in a single motion. This helps you take out your baby or toddler in an easy motion, instead of wiggling them out.
  • Forward locking front wheels allow for increased stability of this double pram.
  • Available with the following optional accessories - car capsule adaptors, mirror mesh, snack trays.

Points of Praise

• Lightweight and easy to use and push around, this double pram often made life easier for parents of twins.
  • Spacious under-basket, which fits plenty of belongings inside it.
  • Plenty of leg room is afforded by the independently adjustable footrests for each seat.
  • It’s easy for twins, siblings or even older cousins to interact with each other while they’re in this pram. The seats were described by one reviewer as close enough to hold hands, but not so close that the pram’s occupants will annoy each other.
  • The affordable price point was consistently something that reviewers appreciated.
CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers