Valco Baby Snap Duo

Valco Baby Snap Duo

4.3

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jenny133

Jenny133

Fabulous pram - LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2019.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found all the features of the Snap Duo so handy, and we're sure other parents will appreciate hearing your thoughts :)

All the best!

C-L-H

C-L-H

Excellent low cost double stroller

Great product for my newborn and 2.5 year old. Used daily for walks have had it for 18months and still love it. Huge basket underneath. Customer service is excellent and very responsive. No frills beauty!

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Baby Online for A$380.00.

Suitable for Running No

Hello.
Thank you for the great review.
I will be sure to pass these words on to our customer service team.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

One of our ultimate twin purchases!

Purchased in November 2019.

Perfect pram

Easy to unfold and fold. Light weight and fits through doors you wouldn't think it would. It was recommended by a work colleague who has one for her twins. She said all her friends who had expensive other brands, more than $1,000.00, ended up getting the Valco brand prams instead

Naomi

NaomiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

Perfect for both my toddler and newborn. I chose this as I don't like the idea of one child sitting above the other n my girls love looking out at everything we come across. The big basket and pockets come in handy when out and about and it is easy to maneuver. Will def recommend to anyone looking for a double

shaimc

shaimcDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect for twins

Easy to move, lightweight and easy to fold. Fits through standard doorways and no wider than a single pram. Wheels are sturdy and the basket underneath is huge. Facing the seats either way is also a bonus as it can also act as a “highchair” when at places that don’t have a highchair available.

Nelly

Nelly

It is a beast

This pram is so sturdy, big storage underneath. It can withstand rough terrain and has been a good workhorse with two year old twin boys and shopping. Cleaning the different parts is tricky, but a good scrub and hose down then leave in the sun did the trick. Definitely worth it

Charlotte K

Charlotte K

I love this stroller!!

I love this pram. It is perfect for my babies. My 3 year old still goes in it sometimes as she hates walking. Easy to push and manuever and I love the hood that can extend further by unzipping it. My kids also find it comfortable and regularly fall asleep in it. They can practically lay flat in it.

char

charSydney, NSW

Its ok

I bought this for my 3 and 1 year old so they could sit side by side. It's easy to push and fold and fits through a standard doorway. The only things I dont like is it's not very compact and the weight is heavy. It's hard and takes alot of room in the boot and quite heavy to lift and throw in the boot. Otherwise is a great double pram.

Ceecee

CeeceeMelbourne

Amazing!

Overall an easy double pram to push around, light weight and also fits through all doors. So compact and easy to fold down and also has a strap to carry from place to place. The canopy is well made great shade to protect your babies from the sun or wind!

Della

Della

Double pram

Bought this pram for my daughter she has been very happy with it she says it is quick to fold down not to heavy and not too wide making it easier for her to get through doorways etc easy to wipe clean and you can buy drink holders for this pram

Bee

BeeSydney

Better than Strider Compact

Love love love this pram!! so light, easy to manoeuver - even one handed, so easy to just unfold (or fold) and go! Getting it in and out of the car is a breeze.
I’ve had no issues with the width - it fits anywhere a troller or wheelchair can - which is pretty much everywhere!
I originally had a strider compact with second seat for my two boys (3 & 1), but it was heavy to lift, a pain to unfold / fold and put in the car due to always having to remove or attach one of the seats, and both kids didn’t like being on the bottom and not being able to see. Now they are side by side and love it! They love holding hands and sharing the viewing experience and I’m loving how much easier it is to just unfold and go!

Ja2DaIza

Ja2DaIza

We all love our twin stroller

Its easy to puy together and manoeuvre I have no worries folding and unfolding also it fits perfect in the booy of the car, it fits through all doors with lots of space. I couldn't be mote pleased and
Im very happy infact we got lucky with this purchase i do recommend it to anyone who has two babies or twins.

Leema

LeemaSydney

Best twin pram

Happy Mum

Happy MumMelbourne

Absolutely recommend this pram

This pram is excellent to maneuver- even with heavy children. It is also extremely simple to fold and unfold- which is very helpful when trying to keep an eye on two little kiddies. I’ve had mine for almost two years and it looks as good as new (highly recommend the tailor made- so easy to clean) I loved having the option to insert a bassinet or use as is for a newborn. Love love love this pram. A++

Belinda S

Belinda SVictoria

Great pram!

Best pram ever. It's so light, easily folds and fully reclines. Unfortunately after 12 months of use the stitching has started to come apart between the seats. My oldest is only 14 kgs and the pram is suppose to take up to 20kgs each seat. As is common I bought the pram a month or two before my second was born which now puts me out of my 12 month warranty (even though my baby is only 12 months old and the pram has only been used since she was born).

Twin mum.

Twin mum.Perth

Light weight and easy to handle

It's Light weight, easy to fold and open, and load in the boot. Wheels also pop out if needed.
Also i found it easy to pass through door and even on buses. Sturdy enough for normal use.
Would have given 5star if the wheel were better. Foam wheel is easy pierced by seeds and other tiny things on pavement.

Proud Mary

Proud MaryNewcastle

Soooo easy and light!

-It’s incredibly easy to maneuver
- light weight to lift into boot
- cool and airy for kids to have day naps in the hot sun
- fabulous accessories it comes with
- great that it has adjustable seats
- and my favorite part of all: SO MUCH STORAGE !!

Betttles

Betttles

Small, light, easy to use

Narrow for a side by side double pram, and light in weight too. Easy enough to lift in and out of car.
Ok size underneath storage although you have to take everything out to fold it up. I am happy with my value for money, for us it works well.

Linda C

Linda CAU

Great pram!

one of the lightest of all double prams. easy to operate and fold and plenty of grocery space below. Used it on overseas trips. No issues at all. Baby and toddler could sleep comfortably in the pram with no issues. No longer in use now and sold it on to another family.

mariaasked

Hi, I bought a valco baby snap duo trend (trend duo) in grey marle a few months ago brand new. I would like to buy an eclipse bassinet for it, does it fit? Or do I have to buy the trend duo bassinet in grey marle? Thanks

Hi Maria,

Great question :)

Unfortunately the eclipse bassinet is not compatible with your Trend Duo. However, a good substitute would be the veebee Walkabout Infant Cocoon.

This can be placed in your pram and secured with the clips on the Cocoon, to the "D rings" available on your pram's 5 point harness. We've attached a link to the product below.

Link: https://veebee.com.au/product/walkabout-infant-cocoon/

maria

Thank you so much for your answer. Will the cocoon sit straight? Since the trend duo has a öittle bit of an incline in the backrest, I thought ghe eclipse would have to be the one as it seems it has "legs" under where the baby puts its head, in order to bring the height up to make it all leveled. Does the cocoon have this feature? Or will it always sit on an incline? Im guessing you put the cocoon also back fo front so the baby is facing you?

Hi Maria,

Our apologies for the confusion. The cocoon goes in forward facing only. It will sit however flat your pram seat does. So in the case of your Trend Duo, it's almost completely flat.

Jasmine2dvs4u

Jasmine2dvs4uasked

My snap duo doesnt have adjustable foot rest. Is there somewhere I can purchase spare parts so I can make the foot rest adjustable?

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for taking the time to write.

Only the more recent models of the Snap Duo have come with an adjustable footrest. Unfortunately there is no way to purchase additional parts to make the footrest adjustable.

A little "hack" that has worked for our customers, is to purchase the Snap Duo Bootcover: https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/bootcovers/bootcover/ - this accessory, allows for the footrest to remain horizontal, whilst at the same time keeping bub's feet warm.

Karly

Karlyasked

Is there a manual that helps with putting the snap duo back together after cleaning it? Struggling with the hoods

Hi Karly,

Thanks for letting us know. Feel free to contact our friendly customer service team. They'll be happy to assist.

Email: info@valiantbrands.com.au