Part of Absco Garden Sheds 4.1

87% · 38921 · 5%

John D.
John D.

Great little shed

Great little shed, easy to assemble. Was missing parts- bolt down brackets and bolts, a quick e mail and parts in the mail within a couple days Show details ·  1
Bill Garner
Bill GarnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Missing parts

On opening contents and checking with directions discovered two components missing. Contacted customer service and spoke with Mitch who was very professional and took me through the process of retrieving missing parts. Mitch kept in contact with the status of enquiry right up to confirming that parts had been delivered via tracking app and had we received them. This is excellent service in less than a week. Thank you Mitch. Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Help with new plans

I purchased my sheds a few years ago, but for a variety of reasons have only just got around to getting them erected. I noticed some of the needed plan detail was missing, probably by my poor scanning/photocopying. I contacted ABSCO and Tom got straight back to me, After getting a few more details, he emailed me updated new plans, building instructions and info for the approval, which was exactly what I needed. At no cost and all within a day. Very helpful and good service.
Ben Stafford Show details ·  1
Jared
Jared

Easy to assemble

Bought a premier 3x3 shed, the destructions were easy to read along with the online assembly walkthrough videos. Had all sides assembled in a night. Videos were done in a common sense manner leading me to a missing part.
Once I found the online process to chase it up was easy, Tom assisted me and no more then 4x emails later part was in the mail. Show details ·  1
Ami
Ami

Great customer service

I contacted customer support as I found a defective part when putting my shed together. Sarah from Absco was able to quick identify the issue and confirm the actions that she would take to get me a new part. Her professionalism and customer service were great. Show details ·  1
Paul WA
Paul WASouth West, WA

GOOD PRODUCT

The shed is great i found there to be a missing part, i contacted Sarah from Absco customer service, she was on to it. I was lucky to finish putting the shed together and fit the missing part when it arrived in the post soon after. thank you Sarah. Paul WA. Show details ·  1
Lee
Lee
  Verified Basic

Great shed and easy to assemble

Shed was going together easy and was happy with the Quality, I found I had four sheets that wrong ones contacted co and they shipped the sheets quickly and efficiently Show details ·  1
Adelaide
AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Basic

Good customer service!

Shed items were numbered well and online video helped with the build. We had a part missing and Sarah from Customer service sent out the missing part straight away and was very easy to deal with. Overall the shed was easy enough to erect. Show details
Pops
PopsMelbourne16 posts
  Verified Basic

Difficult to erect and sub par quality

The biggest gripe I have with this shed is that the predrilled holes on a lot of the panels do not line up which points to a quality control issue at manufacturing. The solution offered by the company to drill new holes isn't ideal as it introduces more potential water ingress points.
It took a lot longer to erect than other sheds I had put together in the past.
Customer service was prompt getting back to me but essentially didn't address the fundamental problems they have at production end.
Better sheds out there for similar price. Show details
patrick mulhern
patrick mulhern2 posts

Nightmare to erect

Shed was extremely difficult to erect. Took 2 of us two days and still the door doesn't open properly. But it was very cheap and now serves its purpose.
Would only buy in futurs if already erected Show details
Trudy Pawelski
Trudy Pawelski

Amazing Customer Service

Amazing, prompt and professional customer service when we found a couple of items missing from our shed which was purchased from Bunnings.
Charlotte is an absolute asset to your company and she went above and beyond to make sure we received the spare parts required

NathanK
NathanKSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great Warranty Service

Bought a house with an absco shed, which was only a few years old. Door hinge had detached, I wasn’t holding out much hope for a replacement part as I wasn’t the original purchaser and didn’t have any docs. Was very happy that Absco mailed me a big spare part door hinge panel and rivets so that i could repair. Would have been sad to trash the shed for one part. Perhaps the quality of the braze on hinge isn’t great quality (not sure why it isn’t riveted as well) but great (unexpected) customer service. Show 2 replies
Barry McDonald
Barry McDonaldSouthwest, VIC
  Verified Basic

Charlotte was very helpful and shed went together with ease great product and looks a million dollars didn't take long to put together instructions where great and understandable Thank you
Keep up the great work. Show details ·  1
Billy P.
Billy P.
  Fair Incentive Verified Basic

Chicken coop

Put the chicken shed took a bit of time to put together best to watch the YouTube video. It goes into more detail and shows you step-by-step cheers. Chicken coop Show details ·  1
JIM
JIM2 posts

Ron Santos was very helpful

Needed to know if my purchased Absco shed would require an Anchor Kit, so phoned Customer Service and Ron Santos was very helpful and explained that the Anchor Kit will be enclosed in the "Flat Pack". The Shed is to be delivered today from Bunnings, Nelson. Show details ·  3