Part of Absco Garden Sheds 4.1

87% · 31215 · 4%

Stephen
Stephen

Fault Part - Good Customer Service

I bought a Eco Garden Shed from Bunnings, and I was unable to assembly it because of a faulty hinge channel. I contacted customer service Tome from ABSCO, he had arranged sending a replacement part to enable me to assemble the shed in a professional manner, thanks Tom
Stephen Show details ·  1
Kevin Brittle
Kevin Brittle

Good Service

Had to contact Absco because some packs of Concrete Anchors were missing . Tom was there to help me and did a very professional job and the missing parts are on there way. Show reply
Maggie-louise
Maggie-louiseSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Crap system

So hard to put together and there new clip
system is absolutely crap and the pre drilled holes don't even line up and my dad has one that was brought in the 90s and it was better back then as everything was done with riverts and the channels were solid the one I have U have to use a joiner so worse she'd ever this is the 2nd one I have had trouble with not impressed Show details
Steve
SteveMid North Coast, NSW
  Verified Eco-nomy

Awesome Value! Great Product!

Purchase through Mitre 10. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. Some holes didn't align, rectified with the drill bit provided (minor issue).
There was a door channel missing so I contacted Sarah in customer service. Sarah was awesome to deal with, she organised the component to be sent directly to me. She tracked, provided updates and a delivery date.
Customer Service, Outstanding! Thank you Sarah! Show details ·  1
Ben M.
Ben M.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts
GinoG
GinoGSydney, NSW
  Verified Eco-nomy

Tiny shed for a tiny space

Because of space constraints I needed a really small shed and I found one at Absco thru Bunnings. It being non-standard, it had taken a couple of weeks for it to arrive. Knocking it up was very easy and straightforward but there was an issue with one of the hinges welded the wrong way. I contacted Absco via Bunnings the next day and they replied within 15 minutes. I provided them with photos of the problem and they were already having the new part readied for shipping as soon as possible.

It was a short but very productive communication with Absco. Mistakes were bound to happen but I'm very happy with how professional they were with the whole issue. No dramas. Show details ·  1

S G.
S G.
  Verified Eco-nomy

A fair few issues - But great Absco Customer Service (Ongoing)

Currently talking to Absco - Great customer service and coming up with solutions to the below problems

- Pre-drilled screw holes rarely aligned. Took more than 2 days to build.
- Manual was anything but helpful on occasions.
- Concerned about some indicators of limited strength.
- Videos in app never worked.
- Set used to anchor shed to base isn't ideal for sheds on top of pads (cannot screw through the channels). Need taller brackets in such instances Show details

Ramo
RamoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

It's handy garden tools

It was missing a part, but I've wrung them up ,and the issue was solved ,they've sent me the part within a week, so it worked out OK. It was a experience, assembling the first shed. Show details
Geoff A
Geoff ASouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Another great shed

Second AbscoSheds shed I have purchased and installed.

Again I’m super pleased with the product and end result. My partner tried purchasing from another supplier and is still waiting for her shed 4 months later. This was a simple pick it up at Bunnings (really not expensive on the grand scale of things) and install it.

So do all the screw holes line up? No, not all of them but so many factors can be an affect here. A simple 3mm drill hole fixes that. Really liked the instructions and online array of videos available to help with construction.

I’d keep buying them if I needed them. Great little sheds. Show details ·  1

George
George3 posts
Absco Sheds   DM

Hi George, We're sorry to hear you had trouble with our shed and instructions, and we thank you for taking the time to pass on your thoughts. We do our best to always improve and each of our customer's comments help us with this.
The Absco Team

TheWarden
TheWarden51 posts

Neat Little Shed

Great product, easy to erect (did it on my own), comprehensive kit was quite impressed with plenty of screws, anchor bolts, drill & screw bits also provided, most holes lined up ok, but not all, so expect to do some drilling, I mainly used the paper instructions, all parts are clearly marked, but on occasion I did watch the video for verifcation of process. Unfortunately, one of my anchor bolts snapped during final assembly so I called Absco for a replacement bolt (spoke to the wonderful Sarah), they ended up sending me another complete set of anchors which was terrific! Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Angus H.
Angus H.

Perfect Weekend Project

Shed was easy to construct only taking a few hours,
The only thing which was slightly challenging was the part references were printed very small on some panels and then large on others so could be hard to find due to inconsistency.
Would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Jeyabaskar Alagiath
Jeyabaskar AlagiathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Eco-nomy

Easy assembly shed - but design to improve

Though it’s easy assembly, the design is not robust enough! There are no supporting ribs for walls in the middle and no protectors for screw edges that protrude. Certainly there’s scope of improvement.. video app helps lil bit but missing details..
Design to improve to make it more robust.. with a few improvements it can be a better product! Show details
Zak
Zak

Good value for money

Product is good for the price, will need patience for installation, some holes were only etched or not even etched which made it a bit difficult but in the end we are happy. Show details ·  1
Tony Johnson
Tony Johnson
  Fair Incentive Verified Eco-nomy

Works perfectly and exactly what we needed

Works well and is waterproof which is great and easy and simple to design. And able to build most of it on my own with a few points needing 2 sets of hands. Show details ·  1