Part of Absco Garden Sheds 4.1

4.1

Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.

Don’t recommend

Missing major parts two times, and the instructions which you need to download app for are ridiculous! Show details
Delone
Delone
  Space Saver

Great shed!

I had 4 joiner connectors missing from my shed. I contacted Ron at Absco and he sent the missing parts to NZ straight away. I have assembled the shed and found that a lot of the pre drilled holes did not align. I have made my own wooden base spending $140 on timber so have saved a bit of money there. I recommend having a person help with the assembly. I put the walls and roof together by myself but needed a second person to construct it. I am very happy with the result. Show details ·  1
Marco
MarcoSydney8 posts
  Verified Space Saver

Never again! Not even if they give it away for free!

Would not get this again even if Absco or Bunnings were giving them away for free! MODEL: 15081SK - AWFUL instructions in video and PDF. Snaptite system is complete and utter load of crap. Holes don't align. Instructions are so poor. Watched the instructions on the app AND on Youtube. If you want to waste your time and money, buy this poorly designed shed at your own peril. I've given up. Chucking this PoS out with the next bulk waste collection. $229 down the drain. Show details
Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Vincent A.
Vincent A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Tedious, Frustrating, Time consuming

I purchased this shed a month ago with the intentions to set it up within the few claimed hours that Absco mention. Its been a few weeks now, due to missing/wrong parts. x2 I have had to contact customer service to have parts from QLD mailed to me. This has placed a hold on the construction of my shed. It is a time consuming and tediious process to construct the shed, so you can imagine when you reach a step and the part(s) are missing.
Ill be honest, Absco Customer Service has been good, but due to the frustration, and amount of time this is taking to put together a shed, I am rating this 1 star. I wish I just contracted someone to erect a shed end to end. Such a waste of time.
The shed as of this review is in pieces all over my garage. Show details
DIYer8
DIYer8

2 sheds!

I recently ordered two sheds and was expecting them to take a few weeks to arrive. To my surprise it was ordered and delivered within a week! Very happy. Show reply
KDee
KDeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got there

A great shed. Unfortunately a part (58C) was missing but TOM promptly organised it to be delivered. Show details ·  1
Nzaaron
Nzaaron

Warning DONT BUY these sheds if you dont like damage

I brought this shed from Bunnings with water damaged box (discount price) when opened up most panels were scratched.

Absco told me they not interested I just wanted a touch up paint.

Anyway if you want any form of support I buy any other shed that a Absco Show details

clubsport c.
clubsport c.2 posts

Space saver nightmare

1st mistake, bought a absco
space saver shed.
2nd mistake, didn't take it back to get my money back.
Instructions are useless like the shed, what pre drilled holes there are , are out by a country mile. Some panels have no predrilled holes at all.An this is only the rear wall I'm contending with atm. Please God grant me mercy for when I start the sides, roof an front wall. I can just see it now even before I start the front wall , the doors are going to make me start abusing alcohol again. Absco sheds need to come with a jar of panadol Show details
Absco Sheds   DM

Hi There, We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your new Absco garden shed purchase. We have sent you a private message to ask for some details so we can reach out and assist you directly.
Thank you for the review.

Aaron D.
Aaron D.Hunter Region, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Space Saver

Poorly designed!

Flimsy panels once assembled.
Vague instructions.
Holes don't Line up well.
Will be building a timber frame myself and just using the sheets from the kit to line the exterior.
Would not recommend to anyone! Show details
Darryn A.
Darryn A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Space Saver

Good shed, positive experience

Bought this kit as I was after a simple, affordable yet aesthetic garden shed. Had a couple of minor setbacks during the build so I got in contact with Absco and found their response to be timely, professional and friendly and it was quickly sorted out. Would recommend their products and their service! Show details ·  1
PJC67
PJC67
  Verified Space Saver

Great shed, fits my need

Great shed, the videos supplied were invaluable when constructing. Only issues were the rib and holes didn't seem to line up but with a bit of thinking I worked around the issue. The other problem was some parts were missing but RON SANTOS from the support team was amazing at helping me out and ordering the replacement parts, he made the process simple and gave me confidence in the product.. Show details ·  1
michael_rx8
michael_rx8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Henry
HenrySydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Henry, We are sorry to hear about your experience assembling your shed. We would like to look into the issues further and help resolve the issues. We will send you a private message to get some more information.

Amitesh
Amitesh
  Verified Space Saver

This is very spacious and nice deal

A part was missing but Sarah and Ron from Absco were really efficient in getting back in timely manner. I got response during after hours and weekends which was way awesome. Show details ·  1

Andrea B.
Andrea B. · Space Saver

Installing the roof on a space saver 3 x 1.5 x 2.08 and found that all the holes do not line up across the back. Frustrated that this is the case as will now have leaks. Have I done something wrong? Shouldn’t have to use silicon to waterproof misaligned pre drilled holes

John Kay F.
John Kay F. · Space Saver

I recently purchased the Space Saver Shed Model: 15081SECOK and found that during the assembly process part numbers 34D x 2 roof sheets cant be fitted with part number 81E x 2 Channels. The channels are about 100mm to short and i dont have any other channels in the pack to suit. Can Absco help please.
Regards:

John.

Greg · Space Saver

The Space Saver sheds on display at Bunnings look really poorly made. For example the braces on the back of the doors seem to have the screw holes on the crest of the sheet profile, not the valley so when the brace is screwed to the door it flattened the sheet and looks horrible. Was wondering whether others had this issue too because I asked Absco twice and they skirted the question.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Greg, Thanks for the question.
This does not sound correct as the door bracing should not flatten the panel.
Can you please check your messages as we would like to look into this and investigate further?

Greg

I’m at Bunnings right now and had another look. Yes Space Saver is definitely very poorly made. Took some photos and will send. The others in display which are made in China not Australia look a lot better so I’m baffled.

pesacej915

Absco Garden Sheds Basic4.4
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy4.3
CategoryShedsShedsShedsSheds
Wind RatingN2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)
Roof TypeSkillionGableFlat
Door TypeSingleDoubleSingle
ColourZincalume, Classic Cream, Pale Eucalypt, Woodland GreyZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Paperbark, Woodland Grey
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024