13Absco Garden Sheds

Absco Garden Sheds Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Denise S. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi, we have the 1.52 x 1.52 space saver. A few missing holes but no drama until we got to the top door jamb (part 90C) which is about 5mm too long. We checked off parts prior to assembly but didn't measure to the mm. Would rather not have to cut parts to fit. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Denise, Thank you for reaching out. We are very sorry that there is an issue with the 90C jamb in your kit. We have sent you a private message so we can get some further details and we can get the part replaced for you as soon as possible.

Denise S.

Thanks. Actually we have solved the problem with a pair of tin snips. Cheers

Grace
Grace · Absco Garden Sheds

Can the bike shed be disassembled to be moved and then reassembled at new location? Thanks

John V
John V

I'd suggest partially disassembling it, into four sides and two roof subassemblies. But yes it should not be a problem.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Grace, Yes the shed can be disassembled into panels and reassembled at your new location. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team admin@absco.com.au or 1800 029 701 for any assistance or questions you may have.

John W · Premier

Why don’t Absco provide a list of parts found in each box, would be helpful when attempting to assemble. Model 30302GK

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi John, The QR code inside your box will take you to the link to download your instruction manual as a PDF, here you will find the parts checklist on the first pages. The manual is also available to download on the product page on our website. We recommend that you follow the parts checklist at the start of the manual and if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out directly to our customer service team who are available 7-days a week.

John W

Thank you for your reply, my issue was which box to open, the parts list that I downloaded did not identify what was in which box. I opened box 1 thinking that was where the first parts to be constructed were, but no I had to open both boxes. Your parts list that I download and printed off still doesn’t detail what parts can be found in which box.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi John, Apologies for the confusion. We do recommend that all components in each box be marked off the checklist prior to starting construction of the shed. We have passed your feedback onto the team as well.

naz
naz · Absco Garden Sheds

We purchased a 3x3 premier shed. Its the biggest piece of …….. holes were NOT all punched through, so we had to pre drill them all. For a shed that is supposed to just go together this did not. The walls and roof do not line up. absco just said to drill more. Now we do not have much of an overhang, so it is going to leak. We had to end up end up getting a builder to come and try and fit-the roof. 3 full days to put a shed together was a joke. Has anyone else had these issues. What have you done about the roof

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Naz, We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues and difficulties assembling your Absco shed. We would like to reach out and assist you with the roof concern you have. We have sent you a private message to get some further information. Regards,

Mute M.
Mute M. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi, i bought this shed last week and comes with part 1, where is part 2 ? Do i need buy part 2 or it come together with part 1 ?

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi There, Some of our garden sheds do come in two boxes. Could we kindly ask for you to reach out to our team admin@absco.com.au or phone 1300 029 701, our team are available 7-days a week and if you can confirm your order details and model number we will ensure you have all the components and boxes. Regards

Paul P. · Premier

Hi Absco
I'm contructing a shed model number 15081SK and I want to know if I can reverse the door opening on the other side.
Paul

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for the question. The sheds come in kit form with many holes pre-drilled and it is designed to be installed in the configuration as outlined on the product illustrations and product instruction manual. Please reach out to our team to discuss a solution for the door to open the other way, admin@absco.com.au or by phone 1800 029 701.

Paul P.

Thank you for your response.
As confirmed to your Absco team by phone I have managed to construct the shed with the door opening on the opposite side. It took a couple of attempts moving one internal brace and drilling holes on both top and bottom of the long horizontals where the door opens.
Paul P

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Paul, Great to hear you managed to construct the door opening to your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions we can help with.

Paul P. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi
I'm want to know if I can reverse the door opening of the shed
to the other side. The model is 15081SK

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for the question. The sheds come in kit form with many holes pre-drilled and it is designed to be installed in the configuration as outlined on the product illustrations and product instruction manual. Please reach out to our team to discuss a solution to change the door to open from the other side, admin@absco.com.au or by phone 1800 029 701.

Andrea B.
Andrea B. · Space Saver

Installing the roof on a space saver 3 x 1.5 x 2.08 and found that all the holes do not line up across the back. Frustrated that this is the case as will now have leaks. Have I done something wrong? Shouldn’t have to use silicon to waterproof misaligned pre drilled holes

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Andrea, Please see the below links to the tips and tricks videos for roof assembly and hole alignment. We recommend checking all the pan holes line up on one side and that all the rib holes are lined up on the other side of your roof. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team who are available 7 days a week on 1800 029 701 or email admin@absco.com.au and one of our customer service team members will assist you further.
external link
external link

Lew N · Absco Garden Sheds

I am needing to replace an old 3x3 garden shed .
The current one overhangs the fence line and part of the overhang will be cut off to allow a new fence .
I’m wanting to use the existing slab but there is no excess slab for me to move the shed forward.
I’m wondering how far the overhang protrudes on the new sheds. If it’s less than the old ones I might get lucky.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Lew, Thank you for the question. Our Premier 3m x 3m garden shed model requires an overhang at the front and rear of the shed of approx. 35mm. This overhang is required so as to let water out and allow any water to fall on the outside wall of the shed. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out or email our team admin@absco.com.au

Lew N

Perfect information. Thank you.

ailee r.
ailee r. · Absco Garden Sheds

I am interested in the 3x3m shed with roller door front, but want to reduce the size of the side to 1.8m to fit our site is that possible?

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Ailee, Unfortunately, our sheds are not designed to be modified in size. We do have our medium fortress shed that is 3.0m x 1.52m with a single roller door on the front that may suit your requirements. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for a chat or to compare options, our customer service team are available 7-days a week on 1800 029 701 or email admin@absco.com.au

John Kay F. · Space Saver

I recently purchased the Space Saver Shed Model: 15081SECOK and found that during the assembly process part numbers 34D x 2 roof sheets cant be fitted with part number 81E x 2 Channels. The channels are about 100mm to short and i dont have any other channels in the pack to suit. Can Absco help please.
Regards:

John.

John Kay F. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi . I have recently purchased The Absco Space Saver Shed Model: 15081SECOK and have found during assembly that some parts of the Roof Panel Assembly do not comply with the assembly instructions. When i started to assemble the roof panel part: 43D x 2 and tried to fit the long channel item 81E x 2 i found that the channel was to short by about 100mm+. I triple checked the parts / numbers and discovered that the parts did not match. Is Absco able to supply me the correct items please.
Regards:

John.

Darryn A.
Darryn A.

Hey mate, yeah just get in contact with them. When I ran into similar issues during the build I hit them up and they sorted it all out for me.

John Kay F.

Thanks for your suggestion and i will follow up.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi John, We are very sorry to hear that you have run into an issue due to a discrepancy in the parts for your shed. Please reach out to our team, we are available 7-days a week 1800 029 701 or email admin@absco.com.au and we will get this sorted for you asap.

Shareece C.
Shareece C. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hello, I have got the 4.48x2.26 workshop shed. We just paid a Concreter $2200 to pour a slab according to the shed instructions, which stated a 75mm wide rebate. However, the concreter advised that the industry standard is 35mm x 45mm. So this is what he did.
We’re worried that this will have an impact when we construct the shed, can you please confirm if it will still work with the changes rebate size? Thanks!

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Shareece, We recommend a total slab size of 4580 x 2360 for this size shed, with the rebate edge being 75mm width and 25mm depth. If the slab is the correct size but the rebate edge is only 45mm wide, it will just mean that the shed and portal frame will all sit on the inner/raised area of the slab. Alternatively, the edge could be cut so the rebate is 75mm wide, and then the centre frame will just be trimmed by 35mm (the depth of the rebate) during install.
Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions on this so we can assist.

Michelle
Michelle · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi, just wanting guidance on slab size required for an Absco shed 3.00 x 2.26 x 2.00. That is once assembled how much slab overhang is advised with the 3 x 2.26 sizing.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Michelle We recommend a 3100mm x 2360mm slab for this shed.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

samantha w.
samantha w. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hello
I have purchased a reverse skillion Sd 15081RSK - can I swap the door to the right hand side instead of the left?

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Samantha We don’t recommend switching the doors around as this will deem your warranty invalid, however, it is possible to do at your discretion.
Should you wish to proceed, please contact our customer service team and they will be able to assist.

Julie
Julie · Absco Garden Sheds

We are wanting to purchase a shed but would like to view them before buying. Do you have any on display in the Albury Wodonga area?

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Julie Unfortunately we don't have any displays in the area. Our customer service team is available to assist should you have any questions about any sheds before purchasing.

Peter Chapman
Peter Chapman · Absco Garden Sheds

Absco spacesaver shed 5ft x 3ft I have assembld following the instruction video but the door is out of alignment and will not close properly. I really need some advice on how I can align this?

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for reaching out. We would love to assist but we will need some more information to better understand the issue. Are you able to send through any photos you have of the door and the shed at all?
Thank you.

cosso · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi ,can you tell me the (ABSCO) roof sheeting type / profile on our woodland grey single carport, so I can order them, as I need to replace 4 of these (hail) through our local hardware store,as we cannot find the correct profile or the type required, to do so, I also noticed our garden shed has the same sheeting stye/profile as the carport roofing,thank you.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Cosso, Thank you for your question, sorry to hear you had hail damage, never good to deal with. Are you able to confirm a model number at all? Or if it was a Skillion or Gable roof carport?
Thank you.

cosso

It has a skillion roof, model number,I do not know,sorry,I purchased this in 2018 from Bunnings -Coffs Harbour NSW, thank you.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Cosso, Thank you for the extra information. We've sent you a private message with some queries so we can best assist. Thank you.

Maya · Absco Garden Sheds

I just setup 3x3 absco shed which i bought from bunning. The water has been entering in from the side pannel. Does it usually happens . We installed as per the guide. The side pannel snap lock is all good. When it rains water just fills up outside from the bottom of side pannel and enter inside the shed. How can i stop water entering?

Andrew
Andrew

Hey Maya not knowing how you've assembled your shed, there could be a number of reasons. If you have it on a flat concrete slab and it doesn't have a rebate or is not level, or if its on the ground flat with no drainage around it, water will ingress. If you post a bit more information on how it's sited someone may offer more insight.

Maya

Its flat concrete surface . I have already seal the gap between concrete n shed but actuall the water is entering in between of side pannels.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Maya, Thank you for reaching out. Some water ingress can occur using as flat concrete slab as Andrew noted, however having sealed this, your issue shouldn't be occurring. Are you able to send some photos through of where the water is entering (inside and outside) so that we can have a look? Thank you.
The Absco Team.

Robert F.
Robert F. · Premier

can you move a 30232gecok shed after it is built

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Robert, Yes you can move the shed after it's been built! You'll need to undo the dynabolts in location A and use new ones in location B. Make sure you reassemble the shed in location B in the same manner as per instruction manuals, and ensure to use the same dynabolts for re-anchoring in the new position. The Absco Team

Get an answer from our members and Absco Sheds representatives

Select a listing for your question
Absco Garden Sheds

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Absco Garden Sheds is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more