Actil Sabrina White

Actil Sabrina White

Good quality

I have bought a range of brands over the years but I find that Actil consistently gives good quality. What i like about it is the sheets don't pill. They aren't cheap but I have learnt from bitter experience that the cheap ones invariably pill. Look for a higheer thread count and be prepared to pay more and you get a product that lasts for years and more importantly as far as I am concerned, feels comfortable.
Quality and comfort. They wear well.
You will pay a high price for them, but you will with any brand. Don't fall for cheap sheet prices-they'll pill on you.

I love Actil products - you can get them from big W, they get great sales because of that and you can put them on layby- so worth it. I have lots of different designs and have extra european pillow cases and doona covers and I just love them - beautiful designs (that don't need things like embroidery or beading to make them look good and thus don't get as worn), lovely fabric and available at affordable prices.
Quality, beautiful designs, washes really well, soft without being fluffy or pilling
Press studs hold doona cover together - can come undone quite often (i'm just going to add a couple of normal buttons)