Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

• Comfort

Liz Chamberlain
Liz ChamberlainCentral West, NSW

Nice sheets. Fit the bed well

Nice sheets and if you're buying the super sleeper pro you will definitely need them, to fit your bed. I do prefer my 1000 thread count sheets, but these are good because they fit the bed really well

The perfect sheet

We have been looking for a sheet that doesn’t come off our very thick mattress. Finally found it! Will be buying more, we are very happy with the purchase. Good quality.

Originally posted on Super Sleeper Pro using our platform

Good sheets and getting used to bamboo

The extra length on the sheets make it easier to tuck in. They seem to riam a little more than standard sheets. Takes a little getting used to bamboo sheets

Originally posted on Super Sleeper Pro using our platform

Not as good as I thought it would be.

The sheets feel great but they are too loose on my mattress and they always crease. I have given my second set to my daughter hopefully they fit her mattress better

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Great fitting sheets

Sheets are good and soft but the best bit is the fit
I was sick of waking up and the corner of my old sheets had come undone
These sheets with the extra length downward allow you to tuck the sheet under PROPERLY

Love these sheet!

Very soft and comfortable. This is the third set I have bought in white. These are the only sheets I have for all my beds now. Wouldn’t buy anything else.❤️ Love them!!

Skraps
SkrapsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

Great item would recommend. Beautiful feel and a great warmth great style I will buy again when required .fantastic fantastic fantastic great for all the family to use would recommend

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Cathy R
Cathy RSydney, NSW

Got it all

Now I have received all the products in the order I am happy to say they are as good as promised. There was a delay in delivery of the sheets but they are worth it size is generous and very comfy to sleep in.
The pillow has just arrived but I have adjusted well to it.

Originally posted on Super Sleeper Pro using our platform

Just an average set of sheets

There is nothing special about them. They are cotton sheets that feel very similar to others. At a cost of $249 for a set of sheets one would expect better. It goes to show that the free items are factored into the price.

Sheet set

The sheet are very comfortable and easy to make my bed with them, absolutely love them. They are very comfortable to sleep in and I sleep much better in them too.

rooster 2
rooster 2Perth, WA

Very comfortable

Nice and warm on these cold winter mornings light and comfortable pillow light and firm Very happy.Good company happy with order and delivery.and ansering my concern.Would have no hesitation recmending these products

Janine
JanineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I haven’t used the sheets yet

As I haven’t used sheets yet I can’t comment but I’m sure they will be good. But I am very disappointed that I did not receive my free pillow with my order. I have contacted you but haven’t heard back other than giving me a ticket number 4144172 and saying I’m in a queue. Thanks
Order No was SSP2018140138

Halfway there

The deep pockets on fitted sheet were great for my pillow top mattress. Unfortunately, the extra length did not carry through to the top sheet. There was not enough sheet to drape over the side and get a decent corner tuck in, which was disappointing. And still waiting the the free pillow!

Jan Webster
Jan WebsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super king sheet sets

I recently purchased super king sheet sets x 2 , I didn’t realise the sizing was different. The sets that I got were for a Square bed , the size ie the same across as well as down. I have one set that I haven’t opened , I would like to know if I can exchange it for a normal super king size bed that fits properly . It’s the fitted sheet that’s to large for my bed . Can I just get a fitted sheet 280 x 274 I do like the sheets Please email me.

RDH
RDH

Disappointment

The TV ads indicated that the Super Sleeper Pro Topper would correct a sagging mattress - does everything BUT! DON'T buy this product as a means of correcting ANY sag in a mattress - just buy a new mattress instead & save yourself the wasted time, money and disappointment!