Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

• Comfort
Johnny Singh

Johnny SinghPerth, WA

Lovely sheets but.....

We adore these sheets and purchased 4 sets, as we always had issues with sheets on our bed not being able to tuck in properly. Only issues that we have, is the sheets unfortunately have shrunk.

Theresa N.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Supersleeper sheets

Threads pull and the sheets do not stay tucked in. the photo is after 3 days on the bed and 1 wash in a front loader on cold wash and short cycle. The company EXPECT me to PAY THE FREIGHT FOR FAULTY PRODUCT TO BE SENT BACK.

Purchased in November 2020 for $249.00.

Theresa N.

Today 25 January I received a full refund . product was accepted back as faulty and they sent label for freight at no cost to me.

Dorelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

A Little Dissapointed

I purchased the Bambo Super Sleeper sheets and have found that there is continual shedding of white material coming of the fitted sheet. Very dissapointed. As they are not cheap to buy.

Dorelle M.

You asked me to make contact.
Dorelle Murphy
0407 692828

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Teresa Matto

Teresa Matto

Wow what a pleasant surprise

Purchased these sheets for the deep edges as no sheets would tuck under our mattress. I found them to be amazing to sleep in thick yet soft. I LOVE THEM!

Pacorha

Pacorha

Love my sheets

I won’t be using any other sheets again. These sheets are excellent. The quality is amazing. Getting into bed with these sheets is the highlight of my day. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020 for $249.00.

Barbara

BarbaraIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful sheet sets just like Hotel quality!!!

Great sizing, I bought a Queen size Set and also a Double size set and the Pillow Sets are a great size also.Thank you so much Klevarange another one of your wonderful products among others I have bought from you, top marks to a great company!!!

Purchased for $199.00.

Elizabeth Miller

Elizabeth MillerWestern Australia

Love them

Have bought two sets of these sheets and love the quality and fit.. They are especially great on deep mattresses. Laundry is a breeze, and the service when ordered was efficient

None

NoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super sleeper pro

The additional drop of the fitted sheet enables stability and secure tuck in encasing the mattress and separate topper. The quality of the sheet is excellent. The top sheet over hang enables a very tidy finish.

Purchased at Kleva Range.

Trish Miller

Trish MillerSouth Australia

Excellent product

Love the size of the sheets, they fit extremely well.
Couldn't ask for anything better, wash very well excellent product.
Also lovely material, though it would be nicer to have a range of colours.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sheets & Blankets

Maggie T.

Maggie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not fit for purpose

Purchased in September 2020 at online for $99.00.

Cheryl

CherylSydney, NSW

Excellent quality

I have trouble normally finding sheets that fit our bed because we have a pillow top and sheets are normally not deep enough. These are extra deep which is great. I also like the quality because they wash well and not too hard to iron. Also they have the size on the label so it is very helpful because I only use white sheets and have double, queen and king beds at home so always getting sheets mixed up.

Purchased in January 2020 for $249.00.

Josephine

JosephineSydney, NSW

Very disappointing! Super Sleeper Sheet

Purchased in April 2019 for $249.00.

Meer Kat

Meer KatSydney, NSW

Fantastic. Extra long, Extra Comfy. Love these sheets

Absolutely love these sheets!!! Makes my life so much easier. I used to struggle to make my son's bed every week, trying to pull the last corner on the bed was always so difficult. With the extra long length I find it makes making his bed (and my bed) so much quicker and a lot easier. They also feel so lovely, super soft and luxurious against my skin they really do feel like I'm in a hotel every night. I like the way they look too. My room suddenly looks like it's from a show room. Really happy will definitely be buying more

Dorothy Mordaunt

Dorothy Mordauntasked

are they made in AUSTRALIA

Theresa N.

.No way.. the source all their products from Asia, most likely China. Think it said China on the packages. Mine were faulty and I returned them for a full credit. Do not recommend the bamboo which I sent back.

thankyou for info I decided not to order

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for getting in touch! Please note our products are manufactured in China although shipped from our warehouse located in Western Sydney.

I have attached a link to our website which contains more information in regards to each material of sheets: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

JUDY MUNDA

JUDY MUNDAasked

Hi there was wanting to know the difference between LUX BAMBOO and the SUPER WEAVE DELUX SHEETS please. thank you

Hi Judy,

I hope you are well.

Our bamboo sheets have a 400 thread count and has more of a softer feel and our dream Weave sheets is a blend of polyester and cotton and has more of a thicker feel.

I have attached a link to our website with our different deals for the sheets: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

Alternatively if you would like to provide a contact number we will be more then happy to give you a call and answer any further questions in regards to the product or if not I have also attached our contact number 02 9387 4100.

Myrtle

Myrtle asked

do you have flat sheets King size, and fitted sheets single size.

Hi Myrtle,

I hope you are well.

We do Indeed sell the separates of the Fitted and flat sheets, I have attached a link to these products on our website:

Fitted sheet link: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=fitted+sheet

Flat sheet link: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=flat+sheet

Get an answer from our members and Sympler representatives