Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

• Comfort

S B
S BGold Coast

Not hotel quality as advertised

My set arrived 2 weeks ago, I paid $249. I saw these advertised on the Tv & these are definitely not the ‘hotel quality’ sheets you think you’re getting . They get one star because they do fit the king size base BUT they still come up the sides & become untucked through the night & EVERY SINGLE MORNING i have to re-tuck the sheets! It’s lose and bunches up in the middle. It’s really quite frustrating & annoying because this is now waking me up through the night, not happy waste of money!!

Purchased for $249.00.

Jane M.
Jane M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor quality!

I purchased the Bamboo dream sheets and experienced a LOT of pilling and threads coming undone so I contacted Customer service and after sending them multiple photos they sent out a replacement. This happened AGAIN to the replacement sheet. I sent the whole set back, as per their request, and they sent me more replacements, and the same thing is happening AGAIN!! This is not coincidence! The customer service has been terrible and a constant battle to get them replaced. I'm now just stuck with sheets I can't use! Please don't waste your money on these inferior quality sheets. Canningvale make some beautiful bamboo sheets, and the quality is great!

Purchased in February 2021 for $249.00.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

They don't like being questioned

I purchased dream sheets from reading product info as them being stated as cotton with deal 2 for one with the pillow. When arrived found to be polycotton blend and not as advertised. Was not impressed and rang them re same for which I received a very cold and rude girl on the other end. I was told to send the whole order back (at a cost to myself) and they would swap. I sent back and received the 100% cotton sheets without the pillow being returned. I have $35 400 thread count sheets from Kmart that are thicker. I have sent message in regards to no arrival of the pillow back for which I have received no response. Seriously don't waist your time or money as there are much better products out there.

Purchased in January 2021 for $249.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Johnny Singh
Johnny SinghPerth, WA

Lovely sheets but.....

We adore these sheets and purchased 4 sets, as we always had issues with sheets on our bed not being able to tuck in properly. Only issues that we have, is the sheets unfortunately have shrunk.

Theresa N.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Supersleeper sheets

Threads pull and the sheets do not stay tucked in. the photo is after 3 days on the bed and 1 wash in a front loader on cold wash and short cycle. The company EXPECT me to PAY THE FREIGHT FOR FAULTY PRODUCT TO BE SENT BACK.

Purchased in November 2020 for $249.00.

Theresa N.

Today 25 January I received a full refund . product was accepted back as faulty and they sent label for freight at no cost to me.

Dorelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

A Little Dissapointed

I purchased the Bambo Super Sleeper sheets and have found that there is continual shedding of white material coming of the fitted sheet. Very dissapointed. As they are not cheap to buy.

Dorelle M.

You asked me to make contact.
Dorelle Murphy
0407 692828

Teresa Matto
Teresa Matto

Wow what a pleasant surprise

Purchased these sheets for the deep edges as no sheets would tuck under our mattress. I found them to be amazing to sleep in thick yet soft. I LOVE THEM!

Pacorha
Pacorha

Love my sheets

I won’t be using any other sheets again. These sheets are excellent. The quality is amazing. Getting into bed with these sheets is the highlight of my day. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020 for $249.00.

Barbara
BarbaraIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful sheet sets just like Hotel quality!!!

Great sizing, I bought a Queen size Set and also a Double size set and the Pillow Sets are a great size also.Thank you so much Klevarange another one of your wonderful products among others I have bought from you, top marks to a great company!!!

Purchased for $199.00.

Comfort

Elizabeth Miller
Elizabeth MillerWestern Australia

Love them

Have bought two sets of these sheets and love the quality and fit.. They are especially great on deep mattresses. Laundry is a breeze, and the service when ordered was efficient

None
NoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super sleeper pro

The additional drop of the fitted sheet enables stability and secure tuck in encasing the mattress and separate topper. The quality of the sheet is excellent. The top sheet over hang enables a very tidy finish.

Purchased at Kleva Range.

Trish Miller
Trish MillerSouth Australia

Excellent product

Love the size of the sheets, they fit extremely well.
Couldn't ask for anything better, wash very well excellent product.
Also lovely material, though it would be nicer to have a range of colours.

Purchased in May 2020.

Maggie T.
Maggie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not fit for purpose

Purchased in September 2020 at online for $99.00.

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

Excellent quality

I have trouble normally finding sheets that fit our bed because we have a pillow top and sheets are normally not deep enough. These are extra deep which is great. I also like the quality because they wash well and not too hard to iron. Also they have the size on the label so it is very helpful because I only use white sheets and have double, queen and king beds at home so always getting sheets mixed up.

Purchased in January 2020 for $249.00.

Josephine
JosephineSydney, NSW

Very disappointing! Super Sleeper Sheet

Purchased in April 2019 for $249.00.

Doreen R.asked

How much do they cost

For a Queen size bed

Hi Doreen,

I hope you are well.

Please note we have a TV Special offer deal that is currently on where when you purchase a set you also get 1x bonus free set and 1x free ECP which is $249.00

Please see the attached link which shows all are different deals: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

Dorothy Mordauntasked

are they made in AUSTRALIA

Theresa N.

.No way.. the source all their products from Asia, most likely China. Think it said China on the packages. Mine were faulty and I returned them for a full credit. Do not recommend the bamboo which I sent back.

Dorothy Mordaunt

thankyou for info I decided not to order

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for getting in touch! Please note our products are manufactured in China although shipped from our warehouse located in Western Sydney.

I have attached a link to our website which contains more information in regards to each material of sheets: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

JUDY MUNDA
JUDY MUNDAasked

Hi there was wanting to know the difference between LUX BAMBOO and the SUPER WEAVE DELUX SHEETS please. thank you

Hi Judy,

I hope you are well.

Our bamboo sheets have a 400 thread count and has more of a softer feel and our dream Weave sheets is a blend of polyester and cotton and has more of a thicker feel.

I have attached a link to our website with our different deals for the sheets: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

Alternatively if you would like to provide a contact number we will be more then happy to give you a call and answer any further questions in regards to the product or if not I have also attached our contact number 02 9387 4100.

See all Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets questions