3Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

297 reviews · Statistics

67%16%17%
Comfort
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael S.
Michael S.NSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Feel thin and cheap like Kmart sheets

The sheets claim to be hotel quality but are thin and cheap quality. The bottom sheet is lose and comes off the bed if you roll over. The stripes aren't even as thick as the ones advertised Show details
Vic
VicNSWFar West, NSW2 posts

Great fit

I really like the extra drop. Makes it so much easier to make the bed. Show details ·  1
Jenny
JennyNSWHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Crisp abd white

Lovely sheets as a gift for my daughter who only loves white sheets where my hubby and I prefer a bit of colour Show reply
Blossom
Blossom11 posts

Fit like a glove

Beautiful sheets easily fitted and great value. Very happy with this purchase Show details ·  1
Sue Tucker
Sue TuckerNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

replacement cover

The cover does the job perfectly. Nice to be able to buy a replacement cover. My only "issue" was part of the zip was broken, but it doesn't affect the use. Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenNSWHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Lovely sheets

Lovely sheets. I’ve used them washed them once and had slight shrinkage even tho washed in cold water. Colour is more of a grey beige than light grey Show details ·  1
Effie
EffieTASLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Love the sheets and pillows

The sheets are soft and comfy and while the mattress topper wasn't suitable for me, the pillows are comfortable and supportive. Show details ·  1
Suzy H.
Suzy H.3 posts

Best buy, best sleep ever

So comfortable, I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting a great nights sleep Show reply
Stephen Pamela
Stephen Pamela6 posts

So smooth and comfortable!

They certainly add to the luxury of the topper!
Sleep has not been so easy for decades! :) Show reply
Barry Maine
Barry MaineTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Dream shet set

Very soft and silky to sleep on. Looks and feels great. Highly recommended and purchased. Show reply
Yvonne
Yvonne5 posts

Product reveiw

Very happy with my new sheet set.
Top quality. Generous sizing Show reply
Nicole Fleiter
Nicole Fleiter

Won't stay on the bed

We have to readjust the sheet every night because it will not stay tucked under the mattress.
MONICA
MONICA2 posts

Very Disappointing

When I spoke to the salesperson I asked and paid for Bamboo sheets. The sheete I received are 100% bamboo/viscose and are absolutely nothing like what I expected. They are paper thin. The ad I saw on TV mentioned nothing about viscose. The TV as also had 2 for the price of 1 plus a pillow. However when I called, I was told who’s wasn’t available and I paid $258.00 for 2 sets of king size sheets that unfortunately we will never use. I normally never give a bad review but this is clearly false advertising as the quality of the so called bamboo sheets is nothing like other bamboo sheets I have bought.
Tracey Good
Tracey Good

Best sheets I’ve Ever Owned!

So much so I have bought 2 sets. Warm enough for winter and cool enough for summer Show reply
Joyce Wilson
Joyce Wilson

From old to new

Mattress was damaged and had a hole.The super sleeper made the bed very comfortable. Wouldn’t be without it Show reply