3Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Comfort
3.8

midnightbrew
midnightbrew3 posts

These aren't really 'super', they're just average

Queen size X2
These aren't really 'super', they're just average.
I have a dark mattress overlay with a pattern - you can see the pattern through the sheet ie thin.
The big problem is that the top sheet is too short long ways - to get enough to tuck under means less around the pillow end.
For the price, not good value. Show details
Michelle
MichelleNorth-East, TAS3 posts

Too small - they shrink

They do not fit. Yes the pockets are deep enough but the actual sheet is about 2cm too small. It is a struggle to get the corners anywhere near fitting. Show details
Dorothy Walk
Dorothy WalkDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Old one

Maybe I didn’t tuck them in properly. They looked good when first on bed Show details ·  1
Comfort
Janet Fawssett
Janet Fawssett

Bit disappointing

The sheets and pillowslips looked fine until after being washed, then they were quite crumpled looking and would have needed ironing to try to restore their initial appearance. I hoped to avoid having to iron them. Otherwise, they are satisfactory.
Brenda l.
Brenda l.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I'm loving my New Super sleeper Pro Mattress topper

I'm loving my New Super sleeper Pro Mattress topper, so very beautiful and comfortable Show details ·  1
shirley e.
shirley e.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Sheets 90% perfect

Wow what fantastic product.
I was only chasing sheets, but after receiving them I also had to get the topper sooo soft and cuddly. The pillows are a little soft for me. Another comment I'd like to make is the only negative is with the sheets are the fitted sheets in both sets pull off the mattress every day I'd say the elastic corners need to be a lot tighter for them to stay put love the feel of these sheets as you slide into bed sadly the elastic let's them down. I do hope to see any future sheets have better tighter fitting elastic. Show details ·  2
Elaine
ElaineEyre Peninsula, SA3 posts

Royal deluxe bamboo fitted sheet

Easy to make bed soft washes superbly great to sleep on Show reply
David D
David DSouth-East, TAS5 posts

replacement

purchased a replacement cover as the zip split and would not do up. Show reply
Patti Blanch
Patti Blanch

Great

Would love to buy a queen as well as king has been fantastic. . Show reply
Jacqui
Jacqui South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Average

Purchased the bamboo/cotton sheets. Elastic all around the sheet which stayed in place. Purchased the cotton sheets because we liked our first purchase. The 2nd set only has Elastic on the corners and moves aĺl over the bed. For the price, pretty disappointed with the cotton set.
Update: I was contacted after my review and offered an exchange. Due to lack of stock an exchange wasn't possible, a prompt refund was applied. Wonderful customer service. I will definitely buy from this company again Show details
georgiagirl6000
georgiagirl6000Perth, WA5 posts

Great looking sheets

Was great to receive my sheets in good timing. Looking forward to using them soon Show details ·  1
Fiona M.
Fiona M.

10 out of 10!!!

Love this product!!! Excellent quality and condition. I do sleep better. Show details ·  1
Michael S.
Michael S.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Feel thin and cheap like Kmart sheets

The sheets claim to be hotel quality but are thin and cheap quality. The bottom sheet is lose and comes off the bed if you roll over. The stripes aren't even as thick as the ones advertised Show details
Vic
VicFar West, NSW2 posts

Great fit

I really like the extra drop. Makes it so much easier to make the bed. Show details ·  1
Jenny
JennyHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Crisp abd white

Lovely sheets as a gift for my daughter who only loves white sheets where my hubby and I prefer a bit of colour Show reply