Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

• Comfort

Teresa Matto

Wow what a pleasant surprise

Purchased these sheets for the deep edges as no sheets would tuck under our mattress. I found them to be amazing to sleep in thick yet soft. I LOVE THEM!

Purchased in November 2020.

Pacorha

Pacorha

Love my sheets

I won’t be using any other sheets again. These sheets are excellent. The quality is amazing. Getting into bed with these sheets is the highlight of my day. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$249.00.

Barbara

BarbaraIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful sheet sets just like Hotel quality!!!

Great sizing, I bought a Queen size Set and also a Double size set and the Pillow Sets are a great size also.Thank you so much Klevarange another one of your wonderful products among others I have bought from you, top marks to a great company!!!

Purchased for A$199.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Elizabeth Miller

Elizabeth MillerWestern Australia

Love them

Have bought two sets of these sheets and love the quality and fit.. They are especially great on deep mattresses. Laundry is a breeze, and the service when ordered was efficient

None

NoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super sleeper pro

The additional drop of the fitted sheet enables stability and secure tuck in encasing the mattress and separate topper. The quality of the sheet is excellent. The top sheet over hang enables a very tidy finish.

Purchased at Kleva Range.

Trish Miller

Trish MillerSouth Australia

Excellent product

Love the size of the sheets, they fit extremely well.
Couldn't ask for anything better, wash very well excellent product.
Also lovely material, though it would be nicer to have a range of colours.

Purchased in May 2020.

Maggie T.

Maggie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not fit for purpose

Purchased in September 2020 at online for A$99.00.

Cheryl

CherylSydney, NSW

Excellent quality

I have trouble normally finding sheets that fit our bed because we have a pillow top and sheets are normally not deep enough. These are extra deep which is great. I also like the quality because they wash well and not too hard to iron. Also they have the size on the label so it is very helpful because I only use white sheets and have double, queen and king beds at home so always getting sheets mixed up.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$249.00.

Josephine

JosephineSydney, NSW

Very disappointing! Super Sleeper Sheet

Purchased in April 2019 for A$249.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Meer Kat

Meer KatSydney, NSW

Fantastic. Extra long, Extra Comfy. Love these sheets

Absolutely love these sheets!!! Makes my life so much easier. I used to struggle to make my son's bed every week, trying to pull the last corner on the bed was always so difficult. With the extra long length I find it makes making his bed (and my bed) so much quicker and a lot easier. They also feel so lovely, super soft and luxurious against my skin they really do feel like I'm in a hotel every night. I like the way they look too. My room suddenly looks like it's from a show room. Really happy will definitely be buying more

Angela K.

Angela K.asked

What material are they available in, what colours do they come in and, how much would the Queen size be. please....

Teresa Matto

Hi Angela when I was choosing the material choice was 100% cotton, bamboo and super weave. The colours were only white but they have sheen strips running through them and im not sure on the price of a queen size but for $250 i received 2 sets of sheets which is great value for king size. As I am only a customer it would be best if you went to the website for super-sleeper-pro-royal-deluxe-dream-sheets and all the info is there.

Sarah

Sarahasked

In which country are these sheets made and are they organic?

Teresa Matto

Hi Sarah I don't know which country they were made (maybe their website can answer that) and I purchased the 100% cotton sheets

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for getting In touch.

Please may I ask you to email enquiries@supersleeperpro.com.au and they will refer you to someone from our Super Sleeper Pro Sheets Team who will be able to answer any questions in regards to this product.

Mary Toplisasked

I have just received my "Super Sleeper Pro Queen Sheets" today for $249 and was expecting a second set. However I have been sent a "Single Set" which I have no use for!! I would have been happy with a "Double Set" however. How do I go about getting an exchange please. Mary Toplis

Mary Toplis

Thank you I have been given an address to send back the Single Set and hope to get a Queen Set returned in due course.

Karen B.
Karen B.

This also happened to me! Stuck with single sheets also. I gave up trying to return them - it was so difficult. Complete waste of money.

Hi Karen,

I hope you are well.

Sorry to hear about any trouble.

Please may I ask you to get In touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and provide your contact number and order number as we would like to help you with this process and help assist you in getting the right size sheet.

Get an answer from our members and Sympler representatives