3Koala Tencel Sheets

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  VerifiedPinned

Amazing!

These sheets are everything I've been looking for! So soft and comfortable, absolutely inlove with them!! Also love the 'head' and 'toes' tags on the fitted sheet, very helpful and saves me so much time!

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jess  Coulter
Jess CoulterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Beautiful quality and so comfy!

These sheets are so thick and silky, and absolutely beautiful to sleep in. I have spent a lot of money on big brand sheets in the past but these are amazing value for money for how nice they are. I am looking forward to buying another set! Show details
Belinda S.
Belinda S.Sydney, NSW

Second set- love them!

This is my second set of these sheets and they’re just as delightful as the first. Gorgeous colour, so smooth and soft against my skin, perfect for sleeping especially on hot nights. Show details
Josh
Josh2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Bought a second set they're so nice

I now own 2 sets of the white deep fit sheets, and bought another set as a present for someone else. Highly recommend. Show details
Andreas S.
Andreas S.

My favourite sheets

Love that fresh feeling when the new sheets are on and it's one of our koala sets, as a hot sleeper they are my favourite because they feel nice and cool and are soooo damn soft Show details
CarolineH
CarolineHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Everyone must have a set…

Beautifully packaged, an absolute quality item incorporating both comfort and style coupled with 100% commitment to protecting the native koala. It just doesn’t get any better with this company. Thank you.
Antoinette
AntoinetteAdelaide SA5 posts

Heaven!

These sheets make Egyptian 1200 TC seem like sand paper! Show details
Crystal W.
Crystal W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love love LOVE these sheets

I’ve had a set of Koala sheets for the past 2 years and I finally another set recently as they’re just too good to even consider shopping elsewhere! Show details
George S.
George S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great sheets

I love these sheets so much! The colour looks exactly as is and they’re very comfortable.
Emma F.
Emma F.

5 stars

Very soft and beautiful looking sheets. Overtime, they do lose their soft touch but a careful and proper clean process for tencel should do the trick. Be careful not to get any holes in the sheet though - it’ll get bigger quickly!
All and all tho, my favourite sheets and have bought 3 sets already. Show details
Aline
Aline2 posts

I would buy it again

Awesome quality. I can’t wait to buy more. Comfy and beautiful Show details
Koala Review
Koala Review

Everything Koala ♥️ is awesome

My husband and I are delighted with all of the Koala products we have recently purchased … king size Balmain bed and Soul Mate Mattress, Sheet Set, Kookaburra Duvet set, Mattress Protector , and Bed side tables. All such good quality and well made as well as beautifully packaged.
We have another room which needs bedroom fit out and will definitely be buying from Koala … Thankyou so much … Show details
Wendy-Lea L.
Wendy-Lea L.Alice Springs, NT4 posts

Butter smooth and refreshing

I bought a grey king flat sheet, a king Acai red duvet set and a Eucalyptus green king fitted sheet set.
Wonderful feel on skin, cool to touch and even on the odd humid night, I had fantastic sleep.
I recommend a quick soak in a bit of cold salt water before first wash to help keep the darker shades for longer. The lighter shades turn slightly dusky in appearance (like a shade and a half) if you don't use salt or a washing product to set the colour.
Beautiful product and lovely colour options, I would love to see the return of the dark grey, dove grey and navy blue colour sheets and linen options.
Comfort
Glenn M.
Glenn M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

The best sheets I’ve ever had!

These sheets are by far the softest, smoothest, most comfortable sheets I’ve ever owned. I am honestly excited to get in to bed every night!

I have two sets of these sheets and I use nothing else. I can’t believe I lived until I was over 30 before I realised these sheets were a thing… keep doing your thing, Koala. You’ll hear from me soon Show details

charles a.
charles a.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect product

Really smooth and comfortable!! I’ll definitely gonna buy more in the future.

Colleen
Colleen

Are these sheets warm for cold winter nights

Koala
Koala   DM

Koala has combined soft textiles with the right weave to give you unrivalled comfort.

Features

Eco-friendly: The fibres are sourced from sustainably managed forests that are FSC and PEFC certified so you can sleep easy knowing you are doing your bit for the environment.

Soft feel: The sheets are spun from TENCEL™ Lyocell fibre, a cutting-edge textile, so you'll be cocooned in comfort.

Twill weave: Thoughtfully woven using a twill weave resulting in a silky smooth and incredibly soft fabric with a beautiful drape and sheen.

Hypoallergenic: The sustainably sourced wood fibre is naturally hypoallergenic and a great regulator of temperature. The weave is strong and durable so your sheets maintain that brand new feel for longer.

120-night trial: It takes time to get to know your sheets so Koala is offering a 120-night risk-free trial on all their products.

What reviewers thought

Many reviewers love this product which is said to be of great quality and very comfortable for users. The sheets have maintained their silkiness through continued use and washing. People appreciated that the product is uniquely Australian since it’s sourced from the eucalyptus tree. It’s very soft, luxurious and beautifully boxed.

CategorySheets & Blankets