Koala All Season Linen Sheets

Koala All Season Linen Sheets

4.5

• Comfort

Amazing Sheets

Absolutely loved these sheets. They feel so amazing and make me want to jump in bed and snuggle. I also love the colour and the ties inside the corners to help keep the insert in place.

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Best sheets ever

Seriously the best sheets ever, the head and toe markers are the best idea! The best service you will ever receive, i ordered an extra set of sheets at 10am and got them at 1230pm.

Swaran

SwaranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and great service

I’d seen Ads online in regards to the mattress and couch that Koala sell but never purchased anything from them. 2 years ago, I found out they do bed sheets as well. I visited my mother overseas and gifted her a quilt cover and some sheets. I’d never used their products and went by the reviews on their website. My mother couldn’t stop raving about them! I had to get my own set (it took me a while!). The entire set - quilt cover, pillow cases and sheets are very soft and comfortable in every weather. It’s definitely worth the money and Koala provides prompt service and responds to any queries ASAP. Will certainly be back for more and keep recommending them to people I know.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$289.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Koala All Season Linen Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

A little bit of luxury in bed

I love the feel of these sheets.... So does my geriatric cat!!! Perfect fit and great colour compliments my revamped bedroom. Would highly recommend this linen line to anyone wanting a luxe feel in their bedding.

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala Online Store.

Super soft sheets!

The sheets are great quality and fitted perfectly. They are super soft and feel great against your skin. I got the full set (fitted, flat, and doona cover) and am very happy with my purchase. Dunno how they compare for price but love the convenience of buying it all together online and delivered to your door. Super simple. Great product. Easy win.

Purchased in June 2020.

Ashleigh K

Ashleigh KNorth Queensland, QLD

The softest sheets ever

These are really nice sheets to sleep in. They are very good quality and feel so soft. Happy with my purchase. Would like to purchase the bed spread as well.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$120.00.

Brogsie

BrogsieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sheets ever,

I am a lover of beautiful bed linen and have over the years bought what other people have assured me are the best, nothing compares to these sheets. I have even bought some to send overseas as a wedding gift. Not only uniquely Australian, from the eucalyptus tree but so soft and luxurious and beautifully boxed. I would buy some in single size for my grandsons if they were available.

Purchased in May 2019.

Wendy L.

Wendy L.Perth, WA

Silky smooth sheets

We are delighted with our Koala sheets. They have maintained their silkiness through continued use and washing. I will always buy Koala products from now on as we are so impressed by the sofabed and pillows as well.

Purchased in May 2020 at Koala Living for A$125.00.

Love my new sheets

Purchased with the flat sheet to complete a set of linen for the bed. Beautifully soft and silky! Made from sustainably sourced Eucalyptus = big tick! Thanks for another fabulous product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Koala Living Online Store.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Koala All Season Linen Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Becca

BeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super soft and amazing

Softest sheets ever. We have the duvet cover as well and they are just amazing. Love the bluegum colour too. I have a silk pillowcase and the sheets are comparable to that for softness.

Purchased in May 2020.

Deb E

Deb EVictoria

Finally at 55 I have beautiful bedsheets, best ever!

The sheets are soft and comforting. Aesthetically, beautifully presented. A beautiful gift to myself (or anyone). Finish off my bed and great night's slumber - great value for money. Customer service extraordinary.

Purchased in March 2020 at Koala for A$180.00.

C1nds

C1ndsSydney, NSW

Soft and cool sheets!

Love my koala bed sheet, it’s incredibly soft and I love how it’s a cool material as well as super soft, I prefer this than a 1000tc cotton to be honest. Definitely worth the $. I also bought the matching duvet cover as they had a 15% discount at the time.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$127.50.

Terrible

Ordered in Dec 19 with delivery expected mid Jan.
Further delays were advised by over a month. The attitude was stiff crap if you don't like it.
Cancelled my order because of the ongoing delays and poor customer support.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$350.00.

Koala
Koala S.Koala

We are so sorry to hear about your experience Rory.
If you would like to, we would be more than happy to chat and sort out some sort of arrangement. Our email is support@koala.com.

Rory E.

I did engage your company and give you an opportunity to reslove it and was told they wouldn't do anything but I will email and see what you can offer.

Rory E.

Also appears to be an invalid email.

Jo

Jo

Lovely fabric, terrible stitching

Koala
Koala S.Koala

Hey there! Those sheets don't look right, are you able to send us an email at support@koala.com and we can sort it out - Thanks!