Ecosa Bamboo Bedding

2.4

• Comfort
Pat

PatVictoria

Bed sheets started pilling after less than a week yse

So disappointed at the quality of the bamboo bed sheets. I was intrigued to buy it when I saw the great reviews on the website + Father’s Day sale. I followed the instruction on how to wash the sheets, and after 1 wash the sheets started pilling all over and makes it very itchy (I’ve only used it for a week!). Was advised that I should wash it more often to get rid of them, which doesn’t make sense as I have bamboo sheets from other brands and they don’t pile. Not worth the $170. Don’t buy these bed sheets.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for A$170.00.

About a month ago I

About a month ago I bought bamboo bedding for my king single in charcoal, waiting for more colours and I love it! I don't know how I haven't used bamboo bedding before. Now I've bought my mum some in navy blue for her birthday next week! Thank you Ecosa for the most comfortable bedding I've slept on :D

Purchased in May 2020.

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Holes within 8 months!!

Bought 2 sets of king sheets.
Within 8 months there was a hole in the bottom sheets.
Company said I should have checked for flaws!
Love the fabric but disappointed in the quality and longevity.

Purchased in May 2019 at Online for A$416.00.

Lindy

LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and customer service

Bought multiple fitted sheets around 6 months ago- all have faded/discoloured with normal washing, and the elastic has completely failed in one now. I can live with the slight discolouration, but when I contacted Ecosa about the elastic fault they politely declined to help and referred me to their 45 day warranty (short time frame would indicate previous issues). Definitely won’t be buying again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Ecosa for A$130.00.

Ned M.

Ned M.Perth, WA

They won’t last

My sheets have seriously degraded in the 18 months since I bought them: I can see threads, they’re almost pilling in places (which supposedly can’t happen with bamboo) and even tore. They won’t replace them either. Don’t buy these sheets if you want them to last more than 18 months.

Purchased in September 2018 at Ecosa for A$169.00.

PhilippaSydney, NSW

Used to be a fan

I bought these sheets awhile ago and loved them, I have multiple sets. The bright colours and the feel, I even have their silk pillow case.

None of them have lasted. The elastic has gone in one set, one set (and the silk pillowcase) has had the feel completely changed. They have all become discolored. I wash my sheets regularly and no matter what marks appear.

Gorgeous to start, not worth the money. They will not last.

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for A$300.00.

Philippa

I actually reached out for advice to fix these issues on Facebook and my posts got deleted rather than answered

J.HH

J.HHSydney, NSW

Do not buy!!! - Pilling issue & poor customer service

Bought bamboo silk pillowcase and they pilled 2 days after use. I have contacted them and they said they do not offer refunds for faulty products - they are only offering a warranty replacement which i do not want as the product will pill again. They are refusing refund despite the product being faulty by pilling. Do not buy. Poor customer service and if you read reviews, they do not action or resolve anything.!!! BUYER BEWARE. Save yourself the trouble!

Ecosa GroupEcosa

C N.South East Queensland, QLD

Wearing out after 4 washes

The pillows and bottom sheet has ‘pilled’ like the fabric has polyester in it. They have only been washed 4 times, but am outside the warranty period. Quite disappointed. Won’t buy from this company again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Ecosa for A$200.00.

Annette B.

Annette B.South East Queensland, QLD

Soft but Pilling not good

I brought these sheets in January 20 I put on first time without washing first, was sooo nice to sleep on. Into between time used other sheets on bed. I put them back on for the second time and the pilling in the middle of sheets started but I thought would go after washing. I sleep in satin pj's so was not expecting this. I was about to order more but noticed pilling still there now I am dissatisfied with them. But they are sooooo soft which I loved about them.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$192.00.

Unhappy buyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buyer beware

Beware of this product. I purchased a set of KS bamboo sheets via ECOSA'S website and used Pay Pal for the transaction. (Thank goodness) The sheet set I received was faulty. The elastic was breaking and not gripping when I placed it onto my bed. The sheets were also pilling after one wash. I asked for a refund. Reply was "We do not provide refunds" It is law that when a product is faulty, the consumer has the right to request a refund. They refused time and time again. I went to Pay Pal for their help to get my money back and thankfully I got a refund. Just be careful and know your rights.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$195.00.

Unhappy buyer

Generic reply. Should have listened and been more helpful in the first place. I have noticed there a multiple reviews prior to mine complaining about exactly the same issues that I had. So you’re not listening at all. Won’t be buying from you again.

Soft at first, but quickly started to pill

I splurged to get these sheets, unfortunately they started pilling by the 2nd wash (2 weeks’ use between washing). I thought washing would help but it didn’t, and now they’re not comfortable or enjoyable to use due to obvious sensation of the pilling. I’m VERY disappointed considering the price and promised quality.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$180.00.

Miri
Miri

I have emailed. They definitely shouldn’t be pilling so much, so quickly!

Angela H.

Angela H.South East Queensland, QLD

Way too expensive

They have pilled. I expected better quality for the price. They pilled after one week. I have tried washing them to fix them, but to no avail. Very disappointed after paying $180

Purchased in December 2019 for A$180.00.

Disappointed buyer

Disappointed buyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst pilling ever experienced on a sheet set, even worse than cheaper alternatives

Very disappointed that I have wasted my money on what I would have thought were good quality sheets (considering the price paid) only to find that they are on a par with the pilling one would experience with cheap sheets from a low quality department store. I will never purchase with e=Ecosa again. Next time I will purchase the opposition, which was the alternative company recommended to me. I went with Ecosa because of the sale they had at the time. I won't be recommending these sheets to anyone, in fact I will highly recommend against purchasing these to anyone who asks.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$384.00.

Miss Nic

Miss NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love...

I am in love with these sheets. They are by far the best bamboo sheets I have ever bought.. I will not be buying from anywhere else again they even out do my $330 ones from Adair’s. I HIGHLY recommended this company and there bamboo linen....... Nicole M....QLD

Purchased in January 2020.

RJO

RJOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful sheets

This is my 4th set of these bamboo sheets, they are amazing!!!! Beautiful soft and silky. I would highly recommend.

SMR

SMR

Stunning and fabulous

These stunning and fabulous sheets arrived only a few days after ordering online. The presentation and box was beautiful. The colour is rich and gorgeous. Bamboo is best to sleep on and feels luxurious.

Purchased in December 2019.

Susie

SusieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best sheets ever

Looking for new king size sheets so thought we would try Ecosa. They are silky, soft to sleep on and we just love them. I will be buying more Ecosa.

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sheets

Most incredible sheets I have ever purchased. Have always had only cotton or Bamboo sheets but these sheets surpass them all. Will definitely have to save and get another set. Also great service.

Sue

SueSouthwest, VIC

Lovely pillow cases

I decided to purchase these to try when they were on sale, the pillow cases are lovely and soft, I am enjoying using them. Fast and efficient delivery too from Ecosa.

Purchased in September 2019.

Maxine V

Maxine V

Dream Sleep

Oh wow I am so happy with my Bamboo Sheets they are luxurious to sleep on , so soft and easy to care for . I will buy nothing else but Bamboo from Ecosa , Fabulous Company , Great Service & Feedback. Thank you Ecosa 10 out of 10 you have made my Dreams even Sweeter ;)

mjg2308

mjg2308asked

I brought these sheets and a doona cover before Christmas and am waiting to use when we go into our new house.
Is there anything at all I should avoid doing so that I don't have the same problem these poor people have had ?

Tara
Tara

Not really - I followed all care instructions provided by ecosa VERY carefully and I’ve only used the sheets 4 times. Unfortunately the product is just very poor quality, and the customer service is just as bad. I would suggest trying to see if you can return them while the packages are still unopened, if by chance they happen to be reasonable and accept the return, then go and purchase better quality products from a more reputable company.

I definitely would not ever purchase again, but hopefully you got lucky with your purchase and it lasts longer than a few uses.

Ecosa JEcosa

Bamboo can be a delicate material so should be hand washed when possible otherwise washed in a room temperate gentle machine wash using only a mild detergent.

Jo B.
Jo B.

Tara even if you follow the washing instructions to the letter you will still have problems with these sheets and when you contact customer service they will quickly blame you for the issue.
The story is that you are paying top price for very poor quality and no customer service.

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives