Adult Match Maker

See the Best Online Dating in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Compulsory Verification

So many fake profiles and time wasters on this site... I think compulsory verification would stop a lot of it but amm know that a lot of these fakes and time wasters are paying customers. Amm is more interested in the money than the genuine swinging customer. I also think that if there were less fakes more genuine people would pay for membership.

Mr J

Mr JMelbourne

AMM support

I signed-up to adult match maker (AMM) on the recomendation of a female friend who had met a Dom through the site. I spent considerable time setting-up a lengthy and detailed profile of my kink self and ideal submissive play partner. Started exploring the membership base with a view to becoming a paid-up member if anything interesting poped up. Then a week into my trial membership it appeared that my, my profile had been suddenly cleared-out. Upon raising this with AMM support they kindly pointed out that I had indvertedly setup two profiles attached to the same email, one with pics and profile etc and one without. Upon terminating the duplicate, problem solved and kudos to AMM support for their professionalism.

Bruce TMelbourne

keen2play855

keen2play855adelaide

Great Site To Meet Like Minded Naughty Playmates That Are Up For Anything

im a single male that was looking to meet new woman & couples to enjoy each other company or somthing kinky & wild.
Well i found many great women & couples that where for the most part up front and open with what they where after . Some we just had a few drinks and a laugh others we had wild naughty fun . Many that i still see to this day.

For men looking for woman or couples Show Respect to others wants, if they dont reply straight away dont keep messaging they get overwelemd with the same garbage messages so do something to stand out . Make sure you write a good profile with good photos.

And ladies, well you know how to play haha.:)

Waste of money. Dont bother

Just a waste. If you're a female you'll get plenty of attention. Male forget it.
Even if you send 50 emails, you might be lucky and get a response.
Unless you have plenty of time on your hands avoid it.
Plenty of fish, eharmony and other sites out there are much better. Not to mention the quality of woman big thumbs down.

This site is dodgy as

Full of fake profiles, Far more fake than real. Lead you on then nothing. All about getting you to upgrade & spend money. Recommend avoiding completely, or you just waste precious hours for no result. Absolutely disgraceful the practices used on this site.

Terrible

Rejoined this site after years off it.
I thought things might have improved.
But after going through profiles..I realized the same old ones ...and I mean old...were still there after 9 or 10 years!! Same pics too!!!
Several contacts I made had promises. Lets exchange mobiles...catch up this week etc. Then bang. Blocked.
Over it. Waste of time...and money..
All fakes!!!
Totally frustrating.

Simon D

Simon DAdelaide

Great hookup site

This is an out--and-out hookup site that has immediately produced lots of hookups and many more offers. We are a couple and she is hot which obviously helps a lot, but I have also had solo flights.
The search features are great and it is very addictive check out who has been looking at our profile.
You have to pay to get messaging rights, and in my opinion it is well worth the money. But even as a standard member you can send a free "wink" asking paid members to message you and can then exchange messages with them.
Outstanding. All 5 dates so far for me/us have led straight to the bedroom. Five stars.

Get Confirmation first

DANandJO

DANandJOGeelong

Our second home!

We have been members of this site for over 4 years now and can’t fault it in anyway :) ... the site is easy to use ... and setting up a profile is pretty straightforward :) And as new Party Organisers the support we have received is incredible! Keep up the good work AMM!

Sir69cul

Sir69culHolland park

It's one of the better ones

The sign up was easy and straightforward. The people seem real and I feel a hook up coming already. Can't wait.

Nitroizzy

NitroizzySydney

Great management and event organisation

kml

kmlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible website.

DTFSydney

Warning for verbal abuse of women

After been abused and insulted response is as per below from Support. So the money is more important to the site. Fake age, fake profile, fake photo and insulting women. No wonder poor ratings from people.

Report Incident for WTF167

Hi Dtf1973

Thank you for the report incident you submitted regarding WTF167. We have looked into this matter and issued the member with a warning.

Regards,
AdultMatchMaker.com.au Support

DTF

So banned from amm and now on redhotpie under couple fake account hammmers1. Fake account just like on amm. Bet woman doesn't exist

LaelaaSydney

Fake Profiles

Contacted admin support regarding Plstrym3. Member has old photo on the site approx 20 years old. Age is incorrect. Description is incorrect. Member also sent naked photos of women he bedded trying to use it as gloating tool. Support advised they will monitor the account. Monitor the fake picture or profile-don't understand. Do those putting up fake photos think we won't notice.

AmazedSydney

Privacy of members not important

[details removed] sent me naked pics of another member [details removed], why?? Don't know. I contacted member support in 11 January who advised they are looking into. It's now March and [details removed] is still active on the site. I would have thought there would be a breach of privacy along with terms of being a member.
Seems the site allows your public images to be distributed without your consent. Keep photos in private gallery and beware who you Give access to

Women beware as well.

I paid for my membership and started chatting to a couple hammers. Male only one chatting and then pretended to be woman pushing to hook up with him even though not my type. He is using female persona to trick women. They are gold members therefore verified because they use credit card. Woman doesn't exist only male. Says his name is [name removed] and woman is [name removed]. Whilst chatting to the female wording identical to way male chatted. How is that verified?

Safety first

If They Return Your Wink Guaranteed to Ignore Your Message.

Tilly

TillySydney

AMM men fakes

Ok have read some of these reviews especially about hardpenis1. Meant to meet up to play at my place. He turned up. NOT AS PER PROFILE. Short older bald and stocky. I think same guy as previous two. He also became abusive
No point in advising site as they do nothing about it. I have reported a few and are still on there.
Site actually condones abusive behaviour by not doing anything
Just wondering what would happen if something happened to "safety first" who is held accountable
Ladies be careful of the member as I think same guy

PrivateSydney

Paying members looked after.

I had similar experience with gold member hardpenis1. We were communicating on site then kik. We were meant to meet up but no one fitting description turned up. He wouldn't show me any face pics. He then became abusive. I reported him to amm and guess what nothing happened. If I was a paying member maybe something would have been done
LADIES BEWARE OF HARDPENIS1 for your own good as is fake

Private

Ladies there is another fake profile Hammmers. The male is only on the site and talking to women. No female. No pics of him only a female. Tries to get you to hook up with him alone not as couple. Makes excuses she can't make it

Ladies warning - pics of nsafuntime42 ARE FAKE. It's not him BEWARE