Aegean Airlines

Aegean Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aegean Airlines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Aleks P
Aleks P

Terrible Customer Service

I purchased a ticket with Aegean Airlines via their website and have been spending 3 months trying to cancel this. They have since made a schedule change to my flights and I’ve got no way to be compensated without calling Greece. Buy from a travel agent instead of direct. They make your life difficult and basically hold you to ransom so they can avoid giving you a refund.

aussielass84
aussielass84AU

Food shocking

Might be an idea if upper management re-visit their food service. Don't know what we were served for breakfast on a flight in October 2014 but it was appalling!! Packed in a black microwave container with cellophane on top is not my idea of a sumptuous meal.