Affordable Insulation

Affordable Insulation

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Affordable Insulation? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

Donna
    DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dirty job for home owner's reward.

I called for many quotes and landed on affordable insulation. They are hugely competitive pricewise and I can assure you incredibly hard working. We got quoted for removal of existing batts and the blow in free crap that was government funded and then to replace the whole roof with R6 batts. They were EXCELLENT! They arrived at 7.45am and left at 6.45pm and worked like horses all day. I did not realise what a horrible, time consuming job it was. It took them 5 hours just to remove and bag the old insulation and suction out the horrible loose crap. Then they installed the new insulation. They cleaned the roof space thoroughly. I am so impressed with this company.

• +3Thumbnail