Listing monitored by Jim's Roofing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Replace steel on verandah .

Josh from Jims roofing was the most professional tradesman to deal with. I called in the morning for a quote, within 3 hrs i had my quote then 2 hours after that Josh had ordered materials. The job was completed 4 days later.Ive never had such efficient service.

Flashing in

Blake installed flashing to fix my leak he was very professional and honest, I really recommend him to anyone he actually cared about his work. Well done mate very impressed

Excellent service

We had a leaking roof issue during the recent wet weather and Trent from Jim's Roofing was fantastic.
He was on time ,extremely knowledgeable and went well and truly above and beyond the job required
Highly recommended
Thanks Trent

True Tradesmen

KWh
KWhPerth, WA

ridiculous quote - not on time

Rang for quote and fix on a valley in roof - small job. Said a technician would be out between 11 and 2. Turned up at 5pm.
Didn’t even get in the roof just asked details. Typed some thinks on his iPad and said $2500. Wayyyy over priced. Also charged the $132 for just a quote.
Ridiculous.

Downpipe in

Blake installed my new overflow and down pipe in my gutters with some tricky bends. He did very well end result looks great would recommend Jim’s to anyone there very quick to sort your needs.

Customer ServiceJim's Roofing
cory.w
cory.wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To says these people are excellent would be understatement

Came in saw the problem and dropped everything to fix the problem knowing it would get worse and they kindly point us in the right direction to make sure we taken care of and we could use our garage again and the follow up was out standing

Rob
Rob

New pergola sheets

Josh and his team were excellent in helping us out when husband broke his wrist.
We got a quote and repairs the pergola on the same day ahead of a storm approaching

Hi Rob,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful 5-star review for Josh. Your feedback means a lot to the Jim’s Plumbing team. We’re pleased to have delivered a high quality service.
Kind Regards,
Jim’s Roofing

whirlybirds

Josh came and installed 3 new whirly birds did a very neat and well done job . Was timely and very efficient. Found Jims Roofing service from start to finish very good.

HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use this company!

I paid $132 for a technician to give me a quote to fix my roof. I had to be home between 11am and 2pm. He turned up after 3pm. No phone call to tell me he was running late. Wasted half my day. Then when he gets here he tells me it will cost $590 to do an investigation. He did NOTHING. They basically stole $132 from me and wasted half my day. I will NEVER trust Jim’s for any service again.

Harry

No way! I had a professional roofing company come out and have a look. They actually did something to assess the situation. And provided a quote without price gauging me.

Air con leak

Blake did the new flashings around my air con and replaced some cracked tiles. He advised the next best step to ensure my roof was free from leaks good work mate

Customer S.Jim's Roofing

Roof fixed as good as new.

Josh attended the site very promptly, & has done an amazing repair job under very difficult circumstances (pre-existing termite infestation). The final product looks amazing, almost as new. A fantastic job.

Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Great Service!

Zac from Jim’s roofing fixed a leak in the roof. Service was good and professional. Metropolitan plumbing and roofing did a great job and turned up on time and fixed the problem.

Screws

Blake took all our screws out and new ones in good work, had some other workers around as well and all did a all round great job very happy with it all

Customer ServiceJim's Roofing