Air Berlin

Air Berlin

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good international airline

Friendly staff; food offered was a bread roll. Some people were a little disappointed, but it was only a short flight from Berlin to Copenhagen. They did delay my luggage, because despite arguing with them that 1 hour is not enough for a suitcase to clear customs of one flight to another at such a massive airport, I was not listened to, & it took 24 hours to reach me. But I expected that when I saw the change over time at the airport, so was prepared. I do wish that the staff had listened and let me change to a later flight - they didn't even look. Same happened on return flight; Oslo to Berlin. In fact, there was a flight delay with the Abu Dhabi to Berlin flight, so of course the bag never made the correct flight to Copenhagen. Once again, I was prepared, it was just a little annoying. I always pack a change of clothes and a few air certified toiletries just in case, so my only problem with that, is that the staff didn't listen to even look at changing the connecting flight. I would still use AirBerlin, I would just insist on a bigger time frame in between flights next time.