Air China

Air China

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Air China? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
Miska M.
Miska M.Sydney, NSW

Best value business class

I have flown Air China several times to Dusseldorf via Beijing from Sydney Australia for work and leisure they have 2 very different business class products for their A330 and 777 aircraft the latter been the better.....

Booking process can be a little frustrating and customer service when you call could be a little better but they make up this for highly competitive business class fares and a very pleasant experience both on the ground and in the air ....

Great lounge access inflight service and food and drink never had a problem flying with air China and highly recommend you give them a try

Worth customer service ever

No body responds on phone calls , not accepting credit/depot cards , app doesn’t work , they won’t let me to keep the keep my tickets with “ open date”.. worth customer service , almost impossible to make a changes in your booking, gates close 20 min befor departure with out English announcing

Seat Room
Paul
PaulSydney

Not as bad as people who havent flown say it is

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW

Do NOT book with Air China!!

Lei H.
Lei H.Sydney, NSW

Transfer hassle and mosquitoes bites

Air China is not good airline for transfer flight. You need to drop in and pick up luggage bags at each airport. And the cabin looked not clean that I found dirty dried food left under my seat and I even had a mosquitoes bites on my ears ! It was the first time I had a bites on the flight.

Eileen
Eileen

Do not buy the ticket!!

It's cheap price so I just booked the ticket but they cancelled the flight without telling me the reason. I tried to contact them by email and fb messenger but no reply. I haven't got a refund or anything. It's still 2months to depart and 3months to return but they cancelled the flight. Maybe I'm lucky I can book another flight just hope they refund my money. But never ever go travel with their flight.

What is the worst experience?
1. Cancelled my flight!! Should change all plans!

2. Very slow customer service. Already passed 1 week but no reply so far..

Only 2 reasons but enough not to use their flight.

Seven
SevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Direct Brisbane to China

tmrana
tmranaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Ground Staff in Melbourne and in China

making a booking

today i booked a ticket online and put the wrong date on it i was put through them on phone within 10 15 minutes
to correct the mistake no way change without charge aprox$50 i excepted put me on to machine to pay on visa this failed so just cut me off booked with another airline cost me twice because of there lack of support
for a honest mistake they have lost me

Alex
AlexSydney

Will never fly again with AirChina

jackbilly44
jackbilly44

Wonderful service

heth
hethSydney, NSW

Good Airline, best price

This airline was easy to book online. I have flown to London twice with them now. The trip was pretty much on time. The service was very pleasant and helpful. Stopping over at Beijing helps to cut the trip and this airport is rarely crowded. Lots of chinese language spoken but I did not mind. Next time I will practice my chinese writing as I travel.

Benjamin P
Benjamin PSydney

TERRIBLE! Will avoid in the future

Never Again!

Don Keba
Don KebaGreenwich, NSW

AWFUL AIRLINE, AWFUL COUNTRY

Our business partners & a few employees spent a week in Beijing this month searching for air-conditioning suppliers.
Our experience, Air China is awful and we were in business class, so I feel sorry for those in economy.
The food and service was awful and disgusting, as was the country itself.
If I cut and paste "grumpyoldman" review below, it would cover everything I feel like saying that happened to us, except having rotten chicken thrown at us, although dirty floor bucket water is close enough.
If I look at "Jeremy Lawrance" review and comment, it shows he's probably jealous that someone has the balls to review the facts correctly.
My recommendation is, fly another airline and choose another country.

joe
joeasked

I have a question about Air China ticketing: I made reservation for my daughter for a trip from U.S. to Manila but when I made the reservation her full middle name was in the ticketing and I found out later that her new passport only has middle initial as opposed to a full middle name. Will Air China allow her to fly for the minor mistake in the name? Please let me know. Thanks you.

Mark G. C
Mark G. C

They are usually not too strict with middle names, especially if the initial matched the full name. But it might be the safest to give them a call.

Foxieasked

Hi, we are flying Sydney to Rome via Pek.Has anyone done that trip? any recommendation? I am flying with a 10 and 14 years old and I would like some tips on this flight. thanks in advance

Grumpy Old Man
Grumpy Old Man

All I can say is, fly a respectable airline and don't even think about Air China.
Rome is a long haul flight and you need some comfort and assurance the plane will make the journey.

prav
pravasked

I have a 13 hour stopover in Beijing returning to Sydney from Mumbai. What can one do during those 13hours? Any suggestions? Is the terminal large enough to roam/shop/entertain yourself?

Sydney Traveller