2.3

3.3
3.8
4.3
In-Flight Entertainment
Brand Manager for Air China? Claim your listing.

Roman
RomanSydney, NSW2 posts

Horrible Company Web-Site

Online check-in is a huge challenge. Website does not work properly. No response on phone calls or online requests. Unfortunately, cannot put rating 0. Show details
JessTasmania3 posts

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE DONT FLY WITH THEM

Would not allow my husband and I to add our middle names into our flight ticket and said they wouldn’t let us into the country yet when I wanted to cancel the flight made us pay a $400 cancellation fee???
Miska M.
Miska M.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Best value business class

I have flown Air China several times to Dusseldorf via Beijing from Sydney Australia for work and leisure they have 2 very different business class products for their A330 and 777 aircraft the latter been the better.....

Booking process can be a little frustrating and customer service when you call could be a little better but they make up this for highly competitive business class fares and a very pleasant experience both on the ground and in the air ....

Great lounge access inflight service and food and drink never had a problem flying with air China and highly recommend you give them a try Show details

Vladlena E.
Vladlena E.

Worth customer service ever

No body responds on phone calls , not accepting credit/depot cards , app doesn’t work , they won’t let me to keep the keep my tickets with “ open date”.. worth customer service , almost impossible to make a changes in your booking, gates close 20 min befor departure with out English announcing Show details
Paul
PaulSydney45 posts

Not as bad as people who havent flown say it is

Syd.Pek.Fco. return.

Best
# fares. So cheap. Worth considering
# basic but above expectations for IFE.
# food is ok...if you like basic chinese...I reckon 8 out of 10
# 2 legs each 10 hours or so
# modern fleet. None over 3 yrs old
# Beijing has amenities. But nazi like

Worst
# A330 syd.pek. poor legroom
# Chinese staff attitude. Thirsty. Offered water. Boiling water.
# Beijing airport is beyond capacity. Bused to and from gate but ifs well coordinated despite pushy peeps
# Bossy staff.
# Illogical processes. Seat belt lights mean nothing. Show details

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW3 posts
Lei H.
Lei H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Transfer hassle and mosquitoes bites

Air China is not good airline for transfer flight. You need to drop in and pick up luggage bags at each airport. And the cabin looked not clean that I found dirty dried food left under my seat and I even had a mosquitoes bites on my ears ! It was the first time I had a bites on the flight.

Eileen
Eileen2 posts

Do not buy the ticket!!

It's cheap price so I just booked the ticket but they cancelled the flight without telling me the reason. I tried to contact them by email and fb messenger but no reply. I haven't got a refund or anything. It's still 2months to depart and 3months to return but they cancelled the flight. Maybe I'm lucky I can book another flight just hope they refund my money. But never ever go travel with their flight.

What is the worst experience?

1. Cancelled my flight!! Should change all plans!

2. Very slow customer service. Already passed 1 week but no reply so far..

Only 2 reasons but enough not to use their flight.

Seven
SevenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

tmrana
tmranaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

stuey
stuey

making a booking

today i booked a ticket online and put the wrong date on it i was put through them on phone within 10 15 minutes

to correct the mistake no way change without charge aprox$50 i excepted put me on to machine to pay on visa this failed so just cut me off booked with another airline cost me twice because of there lack of support

for a honest mistake they have lost me

Alex
AlexSydney

jackbilly44
jackbilly4417 posts

heth
hethSydney, NSW16 posts

Good Airline, best price

This airline was easy to book online. I have flown to London twice with them now. The trip was pretty much on time. The service was very pleasant and helpful. Stopping over at Beijing helps to cut the trip and this airport is rarely crowded. Lots of chinese language spoken but I did not mind. Next time I will practice my chinese writing as I travel.

Benjamin P
Benjamin PSydney5 posts

janica_nice

Hi, does anyone of you experience when booking the ticket without putting on the middle name? But in the passport middle names is stated but on the ticket is not. Will there be a problem on boarding time?

Jess

Yes!! They will not let you board I had to buy a whole new flight!! Make sure the middle name is on your ticket if it’s on your passport! They also wouldn’t let me change my ticket and add my middle name horrible airline!

janica_nice

Did it happen recently? Oh my god

Yes in June!

joe
joe

I have a question about Air China ticketing: I made reservation for my daughter for a trip from U.S. to Manila but when I made the reservation her full middle name was in the ticketing and I found out later that her new passport only has middle initial as opposed to a full middle name. Will Air China allow her to fly for the minor mistake in the name? Please let me know. Thanks you.

Mark G. C
Mark G. C

They are usually not too strict with middle names, especially if the initial matched the full name. But it might be the safest to give them a call.

Foxie

Hi, we are flying Sydney to Rome via Pek.Has anyone done that trip? any recommendation? I am flying with a 10 and 14 years old and I would like some tips on this flight. thanks in advance

Grumpy Old Man
Grumpy Old Man

All I can say is, fly a respectable airline and don't even think about Air China.

Rome is a long haul flight and you need some comfort and assurance the plane will make the journey.

Jeremy Lawrance

Economy Included Carry On Luggage Limit 5kg
Economy Included Checked In Luggage Limit 23kg

Contact info for Air China

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Air China? Claim your listing.