Air India

• Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment

Best Indian Airline

Got a choice of seating. A good baggage allowance. Best In-flight entertainment system. Good food on-board. As the name says Maharaja, will never let you starve. The crew was there for assistance all the time. I'm a frequent flyer with this airline and a very happy flyer.

Natasha A.

Natasha A.

Untrustworthy airline with bad customer service

rayc101

Air India call centre service sucks

DepartureDelhi, India
DestinationKathmandu, Nepal

Vic W

Vic W

Scammers Steal You Money

Booked 2 tickets to Rome from Sydney online 3 months in advance. Something came up and had to either cancel one of the tickets or move the dates for both, so called them to enquire the two options. As soon as I asked if I could cancel one of the tickets, the guy cut me off and said your tickets have been canceled, I said both? He said yes and before I could disputed it and he just hanged up. Tried to ring them again with the Sydney head office number to complain but they never had anyone answer the phone. Wow, just wow! bunch of crooks who steal your money.

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
RSK

RSKSydney, NSW

Toilets always NOT WORKING and locked out!!

DestinationDelhi Airport, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Mantu B

Mantu BSydney, NSW

Money deducted and no ticket Issued.

Mit

MitSydney, NSW

Terrible and pathetic food!!

I flied first time with Air India and on the return journey, their food made me suffered from food poisoning. I puked so many times because of food. Never gonna fly again.

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
Irfan

IrfanAU

Pathetic Customer Service. Rude Staff. No notification of cancelled flights.

I would rather walk then fly through Air India again. Pathetic service and staff are so rude. They did not notify me of flight cancellation and made me travel from one city to the other.

In any case, I have decided not to travel through Air India again in future. And I would suggest other not to travel as well. All the staff members are rude. Ground staff is rude. Air staff is rude. Plus its a government owned airlines. It will stop at any time and you will lose your money and time.

Sue Ganguly

Sue GangulyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Airline experience, never again!

DestinationKolkata, West Bengal, India

svtmusk

svtmuskSydney, NSW

Pathetic Service

Pathetic flight from Sydney to Chandigarh. Air India should better choose employs who really want to do their job rather than just sitting, Employs working on the ground staff for helping with the wheelchair are very very rude and a gave me a hell lot of harassment for wheelchair on Delhi Airport it was a really bad experience it was my first and last time flying with you, i have used lots of other flights never had any issues & i think other international flights are much better than AIR INDIA. I wanted to rate it with 0 but there is no option so but be safe while booking your flight with air india.

DestinationChandigarh, India

Booking

Lifedebugger

LifedebuggerSydney

Nothing in this world is more useless than Air India Call Centre and Website

Pathetic

Booking air India flights are not safe. I selected option for wheelchair for my mother and she didn’t get any help, we even made so many calls but still she was all alone and this is worst flight I have ever seen.

vik

vikdubbo

Best airline and excellent customer service

Best airline and had really good customer service ..............I recommend to everyone and specially for families And have kids and infants

Ann

Ann

Miserable flight journey

The food served in this flight is a disaster. The air hostesses are very rude and you get nervous to ask them for any Help. I was on my way back after my treatment for back pain and requested an air hostess to help me to put my 7 kg hand carry in the overhead cabin, but she refused to do and made me do it which caused my pain to become more severe and struggle all the way during my flight journey. Most of them are impolite and impatient. The only time they smile is when you board the flight and when you get out. I have been extremely dissatisfied and would not recommend anyone to travel with Air India.

rowdyflat

rowdyflatYackandandah

quite good

Reasonably efficient, food was great , staff quite casual in a good way and not as obsequious as some and not as bossy/ patronising as Qantas.
Flights were reasonably punctual.
The usual number of screaming babies.

Yeshi K

Yeshi Kindia

Air India Manager and Staff not at all supportive to the passé ger

Travelled on 25 Jul from Bangalore to Kathmandu charged for excess baggage for 5 Kilo I.e INR 4200/- the ground Staff and the Manager at the Ticket counter and the Boarding Pass not at all supportive to the passenger who gives a profit of INR 60,000 in July but more bothered for Attitude and Ego, I guess this is how Air India trains their Staff for not giving good service and beniffiting Air India but losing a valuable customer like me in return Air India gets losses and had to abandoned employees just because of these employees who are happy as long as they r getting their salary but not think for Air India profit at the Bangalore Airport

Shuchhi

Shuchhi

First class travel from Heathrow to Delhi

Sujatha

SujathaMoscow

Will I fly Air India again?

Tarun

TarunSydney

Only good thing about air india is it does nonstop syd-delhi