AirFlo Cooking Essentials Meat Mincer and Sausage Maker

AirFlo Cooking Essentials Meat Mincer and Sausage Maker

Sausage making disaster

This machine minces the meat - beef and pork without a problem as long as the meat/ fat pieces are partly frozen. If not semi frozen the sinew in the meat quickly blocks the holes even in the course cutting plate .
The major problem comes with trying to feed the final mix with herbs, breadcrumbs etc even in a very moist mixture through the machine and out the spout into the skins. I have tried this a number of times with moderate sucess but mostly frustrating results that certainly fall short of just going to the local butcher and buying snags
I hope someone has had more success and would like to hear something positive about trying to make your own sausages

I lost the cutter of the mincer.........

Whoever does not use the mincer any more I am in need of the cutter that I have lost or misplaced. Would anybody who has one sell it to me?? My email address is clorisdematteis@gmail.com. Thanking you kindly!!! I hope I hear from you all!!!! Whoever does not use the mincer any more I am in need of the cutter that I have lost or misplaced. Would anybody who has one sell it to me?? My email address is clorisdematteis@gmail.com. Thanking you kindly!!! I hope I hear from you all!!!! Whoever does not use the mincer any more I am in need of the cutter that I have lost or misplaced. Would anybody who has one sell it to me?? My email address is clorisdematteis@gmail.com. Thanking you kindly!!! I hope I hear from you all!!!! Whoever does not use the mincer any more I am in need of the cutter that I have lost or misplaced. Would anybody who has one sell it to me?? My email address is clorisdematteis@gmail.com. Thanking you kindly!!! I hope I hear from you all!!!!
It is fine!!!
Nothing worng I lost the cutter unfortunately!!!!

have you found a cutter i have lost mine

home maker meat mincer

home maker brand meat mincer ,model number BH3385,this is a great looking meat mincer ,has attachments for different size mince meat ,you can have very fine mince to chunky mince it has stain less steel parts for easy cleaning.
its easy to use and easy to clean,it has a sausage making attachment ,its inexpensive ,great mincer all round
the only thing i have to say about it is that its a bit noisy when its mincing

I have not been able to successfully use it. It mushes the meat not minces cleanly.I've resorted back to my old fashion manual mincer.The sausage making utensils instructions are very brief as well.have had trouble trying to contact supplyer regarding spare part,no answer to email and they dont answer there phone

Can I get an instruction manual on line? Have misplaced the one I had and not sure if I am putting the blade around the right way, nor how to use all the attachments.
You could try these 2 online sites they might be able to help you as they do have manuals for some meat mincers .You might be able to find how to put them together in their manuals as most of those mincer are the same to put together. Kitchener Out Door game Processors,they have 12 different meat grinders and the show the manual on there .Also Kogan.com show their meat grinders ,and show how to use manual on there .Other than that you could contact KMart as that is where I got mine,they might put you on to some one that could help you to where to go to get the manual..I do hope this helps you .I have not got my mincer anymore.. From Judith Nelson.

There are 3 Kebbe attachments with no instructions on how to use them. I can see how to use the tube one but the others seem to make different shapes, so how do you use these?
If you can go to the Brand name by putting it in Google and you should be able to get all the details on how to use them.

Where can I buy this machine in Sydney?
I would try KMART , or try Deals Direct or crazy sales Both online..Hope it helps..

Cooking Essentials Meat Mincer and Sausage Maker