AJ's Sports Centre

AJ's Sports Centre

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HeatherR

HeatherRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nil Customer service from Manager

Cancelling a membership came about due to ongoing disappointment from equipment and things at the gym .... poor management of the centre opinion was heightened when the manager displayed repeated poor/no customer service ability. Earlier on the PT sessions which were part of it never happened. Gross waste of money. Disappointed.

Daniel

DanielBrisbane

AJS Member Review

I have been a member of this gym since i was 18, i joined up through one of my cousins, and i am happy to be apart of the AJ's community.

It has done a lot for me. I have lost weight, i started my martial arts journey there, and i have met and socialised with so many like minded but good people, through the gym, over the years.

The gym is under refurbishment and new equipment is coming in. For a while, not much was going on, but whoever is in charge now, is taking action towards making AJ's better, for now and into the future.

Great gym!! Value for money

Ajs is a great gym - everything you need from massive gym, sauna, squash courts, power lifting and various classes. Customer service is excellent

Highly recommend this gym

Box of rubbish

I would strongly recommend never goes to this gyme very rude and uncooperative management just poor . I am very disappointed that why i went and waste my money. Its just a rubbish box

They have everything!!!!

If it's various classes, weights rooms, endless cardio options, pools, saunas, squash courts and much more that your after than AJ's is the place to go. Staff are always smiling and willing to help. Couldn't ask for better place to spend most days of the week doing my workouts.

Cavey

CaveyBrisbane

New Management and some good changes

This gym is under new management. They have installed new equipment, cleaned the place up and refurbed the pools. Would recommend.

ajs gym

Gym only there to help the fit. used to be great few years ago. Everyone was welcome. Even the pools are full of family's having day out to the pool. Have cancelled my membership after paying it for 10 months and not going .. very disappointed

Phil

PhilBrisbane

New Management are great

I've been a member for 3 years now and the new management have really made an effort to introduce some new equipment and facilities. Things have happened a bit slower than I hoped but there were a lot of issues behind the scenes that they have had to work on

PT sessions, overpriced and dangerous

I have trained for figure sculpting before and had an old school personal trainer.
My recent PT at AJs was charging $100.00 for three half hr sessions....i mean 45 min sure... But what are this new generation of trainers being taught.
I now have a sore lower back due to pissassing around with traverse abdominal core training ,in which no actual abb crunching was introduced. Wish I had listened to my own gut instinct.
Anyone wanting to join should do classes and weights with a friend not a trainer, as from what I've seen, most PTs think they know best and want your money.

AJ's Gym

The gym needs more kettlebells!! I have been at this gym for a long time and am getting a bit tired of having to look around the whole gym for a kettlebell. The ones in the collossum area are great however having to wait for the class to finish is really inconvenient!

Didgee

DidgeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A must see for any Microbiologist

AustprodriverQueensland, Australia