89% · 172 · 11%
Brand Manager for Xclusive Female Fitness? Claim your listing.

Gem
Gem

My favorite gym

The staff and so friendly and helpful always smiling and motivating it has really made me wanna get back into my training mode again just love it.

Erus
ErusSydney

Great Gym!

I've been a member for a long time & I love it. It's great inspiration and brings me back when I loose drive every time. Thanks girls!!

Marcella P
Marcella P2 posts

So easy!

I recently joined Xclusive Female Fitness and have been so happy with the Centre. After being at other huge gyms in the past, it was nice to find somewhere that I felt comfortable, no judgement, only support. Each class I have attended has been great with the instructors breaking down the components for beginners like me! My daughter loves the crèche facilities and is always looking forward to mini-bootcamp for kids! Highly recommended!!!!

Stacey
StaceySYDNEY

Xclusive Female Fitness

I recently joined this Gym, the equipment is catered to losing weight for women, and its the first time I am seeing actual results!!!

Kate L
Kate L

Excellent Gym!

I have been a member if the is gym for 2 years and in this time I have been really happy!! Lots of classes at good times, the exercise equipment is always available. The creche is fantastic, always clean and tidy and the lovely women to have taken care of my babies are always kind, caring and considerate. Paula always goes out of her way to assist you with anything you need! I am really happy with all of the services and it is fantastic value for money. You would not regret coming to this gym!!

Roza
Roza

Love this gym !!!

Have been a member for over 2 years ... great friendly atmosphere, lots of fun and varied classes, never dull

Connie O
Connie OSylvania7 posts

Perfect start to the day !!

Excellent classes, many to chose from, love kangoo and yoga classes. Unpretentious gym and always encouraging woman to achieve their goals, Paula is always helpful and all instructors are great !! Always feel welcome here... always feel better after a great workout here. Highly recommend!!!

September 13th 2018 Update: Awesome classes best instructors!!

Best Kangoo classes.. Authentic gym, lovely owner and best instructors!! Love the Japanese yoga with Alex. Variety of classes to chose and latest gym equipment to use.

Blonde
Blonde

Feeling fit and alive

I'm over 50 years of age and decided to do something about my health and fitness.

The girls at the gym were very helpful in guiding me what classes would suit me for my age aswell as my fitness level.

The equiment and amenities are fabulous..

I definitely got value for money on my membership. Great rates. Very Happy.

Thank you to all the Staff at the Gym

I just adore my gym!

There are so many reasons why I adore this gym, I have been a member for nearly five years and I am never bored! I Iove the sisterhood of so many different personalities, age groups and fitness levels, this in itself is a testament to the business owner Paula and the incredible fitness instructors. From yoga to Tabata and boxing, there is such diversity with a continual desire to bring fresh and innovative practices to the centre. This is more than a gym, this is a tight knit family, with some ladies having been members for well over 20 years. I love my gym! .

Kell
Kell

A friendly, feel-good place

Every time I walk in, I’m greeted with smiles & warmth.

The staff are very friendly & genuinely concerned for our well being.

I’ve made so many new friends since joining a couple of years ago. The clientele are down to earth, friendly ladies who all just want to have fun whilst exercising & keeping fit ... and that we do!

I personally prefer attending classes & the great variety on offer is what keeps me motivated & interested. The instructors are amazing, each in their own right & know us all by name, making my experience an extremely personalised one.

Special thanks to Paula, Alex, Dora, Tassia, JCT & Laura... you guys keep me strong!

Eleni

Perfect for mum and child!

I have been a member since my son turned one and the crèche has shown us nothing but love and kindness.. he loves the girls which in turn makes it easier for me to enjoy my time there. This is the first gym I've ever signed up for and it has been an amazing experience from the amazing PTs to the different and diverse classes.. needless to say its more of a community than just a gym.. highly recommend you get lots of love support and motivation!

Maite
Maite

What a Gem of a Gym ❤❤

Good equipment, great instructors, diversity of classes, great members! Come joint this gym and ecperience what we are experiencing: working out amongst sisters! Great work, Paula ❤❤❤

Christina
Christina

Best owner this gym has had

I'm very happy

Alex
Alex

Fantastic establishment

This Gym is run by an amazing woman Paula!! She runs this place with ease & grace & is always happy to help. All the instructors are amazing & this Gym feels like a family unit. It's a safe, unpretentious & supportive environment for woman who want to reach their fitness goals without feeling self conscious. The variety of classes are also incredible. I absolutely love this place

Elena
Elena

Fit, Fun & Friendly!

I have been a member at this Gym for three years, my daughter was 1yr old when I started taking her to the Creche. The staff looking after her are always attentive & caring! It’s also a safe environment for kids with great activities, my kids love it! I love it also, the staff & owner are always friendly and motivating whether your attending a class, PT session or just training on your own there is always someone to help you! It’s a reasonable size gym but has all the facilities & a more personal service than some larger gyms that I’ve been too! it’s also great value for money! I have recommended it to many people! Very happy!