Albany Creek Leisure Centre

Albany Creek Leisure Centre

2.1

Swimbikerun

SwimbikerunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute horrendous organisation and communication!!!

For the 100th time came to get the kilometres in at the pool and again the squad was on with only one lane available!!! People pay good money to be able to use all the facilities that are offered, to have one lane available to the public in peak times is incredible rude to the people paying.

Seriously how many people have left because of this is quite high just sort it out good god!

Abbie

AbbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful management

I'm torn because my kids love the pool there but I have had such awful experiences with the staff. As others have said they have no care for the customer, they are so short sighted and seem to have forgotten that a customer who has had a good experience will happily come back for repeat business and recommend you to others. Bad experiences such as I have had, are just hurting your bottom line at the end of the day.

Jeremy S

Jeremy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accounts Department are contracted debt collectors

It's a real shame that such a great facility is so horribly let down by using an external contracted debt collection agency for children's swimming lessons. We changed credit card details which temporarily affected our direct debit payments and were constantly hounded via phone calls (even on public holidays) and aggressive emails demanding payment. Payment dishonour fee was $10 per child, per missed payment.

We paid the fees but when we raised the way we were poorly treated with Albany Creek LS staff, we were fobbed off and offered no apology or explanation.

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how Albany Creek Leisure Centre compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

con

conbrisbane

wave pool not reliable and heated pool restrctions

on entry it would be nice to be told wave pool not working again! this is the reason i take my kids as they enjoy this feature we would also like to be able to use the heated pool when not reserved and empty asked attendent if we could go in and was told no

Ray

RayArana Hills

Friendly and supportive

I found the staff very friendly when getting started and they have continued to help me during the first few months of my training. The gym itself is a good size and not full of loud groups, plenty of equipment to work with. I haven't used the pools yet but they always look welcoming.

Cleanliness

Just got back from your pleasure centre .Your heated pool was disgusting ,needs a good clean or a new filtering system and it was cold.i was not only one complaining some have already left your establishment to find other pools.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible administration!

Do not ever try to quit this gym, they will have 110 excuses..... I have been trying to stop my membership for five months, that is AFTER my contract expired.

Childminding for Mums only

They don't know their own policies and blatantly lied about my access to childminding. Apparently as a Dad you don't have children. Didn't return my calls. Gym itself was ok, no support from staff on progress after first visit. On re-sign was offered a fee $200 more than my wife. The business/sales arm is a joke.
Nice facility and pool
sales staff, discriminate and don't care.

gymonaut

gymonautAU

Average, have seen better.

I have been a member of the Albany Creek Leisure centre for almost almost a year now, and although my gym experience has been good, a few things have been bothering me for a while. The air conditioning is always set too hot and the place smells kind of musty, especially in the weights area.
The price is good, the staff is excellent and very professional, and there is a wide variety of both cardio and weight equipment. The members are generally friendly too, and always willing to help.
The air conditioning is way too hot, especially in winter (the thermometer reads 26-27 degrees). Also, the above mentioned smell :(

Fitness & Leisure Centres