See the Best Food Processors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

• Product is used
  • Safety

GBS
GBSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $99.00.

Em C.
Em C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Small. Sits easily on bench. Chops anything - veges, nuts, meat. I use it everyday. One of my best purchases. Easy to clean. Easy to use and to disassemble for washing.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $49.00.

Other Food Processors

RUFINA
RUFINASydney, NSW

One of the best I am looking forward to by one more I depend on this everday in my kitchen No 1.

I used especially for shredding. It is very easy Cleaning n storage.looking out get one more.for the price longevity of the product amazing.How can i get one more indian style of cooking very good.

Purchased in June 2017 at Fairfield Aldi. for $15.00.

Amanda
AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Bad

I went to use my mini chopper and the top part of the blade melted so dangerous I’m disgusted this could happen something needs to be done about it I burnt my finger on it

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $20.00.

Food Processors

Find out how ALDI Mini Chopper compares to other Food Processors

Mini Chopper OK but the spindle of the blades has broken

I liked the chopper for small jobs but have found the top of the blades have snapped off and I can no longer use it. I used it to break up biscuits for cheesecake bases . chopped onion up finely for different types of meals etc. Hope to hear from someone if you can just get the blades

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Gagan
GaganMelbourne

Easy to use

This is prefect I want to buy extra blades please help or suggest me where I can find or buy blades because I have two choppers but both blades are broken so for

Date PurchasedApr 2017
lizzy
lizzyBallarat

Aldi Mini Chopper

More than happy with the performance of this small machine! Chops up vegetables, cake mixtures etc beautifully and is a lot of easier to use rather than having to lug out the old cumbersome Kambrook out of the closet! A lot easier to wash as well. My go-to machine for the odd small job!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Watsonia
WatsoniaIllawarra, NSW

I just can't live without it

It did everything I wanted until yesterday and suddenly it lost its power to cut, went well when no resistance of food to chop. Still looks brand new but guess the motor must have worn out !Just like I am maybe!!
The blade worked well, the capacity excellent for small preparation

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Other Food Processors

Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane RowleyMelbourne

Kitchen Essential

This Mini Chopper is perfect! Does all the things the more expensive choppers do, but it is compact and therefore takes up far less kitchen space. Easy to clean and, and very user friendly. I love to take a shake to work for breakfast. It is So easy to use fresh fruit and vegetables and berries in this blender.

Food Processors

Find out how ALDI Mini Chopper compares to other Food Processors

maxa429
maxa429Victoria

Love this great little unit, easy to and easy to clean. This is a must have in every persons kitchen.
Everything it's brilliant
None....can find to buy more

w0mbat
w0mbat

Where can I purchase this item?

Kat08
Kat08

Aldi (on sale next week $5.00)