Verified🏆 2024 Award

Produces great results
Simple to clean
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum MagiCook PRO Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Sammi
SammiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Perfect Machine

Speedy delivery and a great product . Perfect for making diffused oils and butters even those tinctures and in 1/2 the time of making it the traditional way . Love this machine Show details
Karen K.
Karen K.

Easy to use

Being new to infusing oils I was nervous about which brand to go with. Decided to buy the magicook as I've other froothie products and they have lasted the test of time. I've infused some coconut oil and herbs, the magicook made it so easy. Great product. Show details
Gordon L.
Gordon L.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Highly recommended

The infusion process I was taught needed a minimum of 12 weeks. I heard about the Magicook PRO from a very good friend. Based on her recommendation I purchased one. My first attempt took 2 hours and I successfully infused 100g of dried plant leaf into 1000g of oil. I tested the finished oil for efficacy and was amazed at how well it performed. To reduce 12 weeks to 2 hours is nothing short of incredible. One last thing, it was so easy too. The booklet provided was easy to follow and made my task super simple. There is so much more this product can do and I'm excited to try. I highly recommend this product and the company to everyone. Thank you, Gordon Show details
Todd
Todd

Unbeatable

Great product with built in features that can be adjusted.
The clean up mode is a great option.
I liked it so much I actually bought another one not so long ago.
You can't compare it to a similar product as the price beats them hands down Show details
Shane
Shane2 posts

A good experience all around really. Very pleased with the product and service

Really easy to use and clean ver please with product and service Show details ·  1
Catherine Wagner
Catherine Wagner

Must have item

Does exactly what It’s supposed to do perfectly and the thermometer is so handy Show details ·  1
Tony Fowler
Tony FowlerWestern District, VIC2 posts

Exceeded expectations

I recently unleashed the Optimum MagiCook PRO in my kitchen, and it's nothing short of magical! The capacity is so massive; I felt like a wizard conjuring potions. Surprisingly quiet – no need for a "shush" spell. It's like the kitchen equivalent of a library!

Navigating the MagiCook was smoother than a broomstick ride, truly intuitive. I didn't need a magic wand to figure it out. As for cleaning, it's easier than banishing dust bunnies! Waving my spatula, and presto – clean!

Made a batch of infused oil; the MagiCook played the role of culinary alchemist. I'm convinced it secretly whispered culinary secrets in my ear. This kitchen sorcerer has my vote – the Optimum MagiCook PRO is spellbindingly fantastic! Show details ·  1

Olivia Nolasco
Olivia Nolasco

Nice!

Its light in weight and very easy to clean. Im happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Damo
DamoSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Magicook pro

Very good love it works perfect with no thinking retains lots of flavour when infusing into what you doing or what type of oil Show details ·  1
Jojo
Jojo

Easy to use

Worked well, is easy to use and clean, I’m very happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
hengewood
hengewoodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Does everything in one machine

I have made predominantly oil tinctures and have been able to decarb my herbs and infuse them producing an end product exactly the same as what I have paid a considerable amount of money for. The machine basically paid for itself in one batch. Compared to other bladed appliances the MagiCook PRO is easier and safer to clean. Show details ·  3
Connor Creary
Connor CrearySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Don’t waste your time

If you’re after something that can do it all, keep looking. Decarb temp gets to max 60’C even though it’s set for 121’C Show details
Safety
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM
Nicole L.
Nicole L.2 posts

Love my magicook pro

Works really well. I love using it! So far I’ve made butter, oils and tinctures. Show details ·  1
Vicki
Vicki4 posts

Works a treat

Using the magic butter machine is such an easy process.
I did find using my own muslin cloth to stain at the end gave a better result
Easy to clean, but have to be careful not to get the electrics wet Show details ·  1

Brad C.
Brad C.

Does the magicook pro decarb hash, and if so what time and heat is recommended?

Metal O.

Why are there two different temps and times for decarb

Metal O.

What does T C C D C N stand for also why are there teo different temperatures for decarb

See all Optimum MagiCook PRO questions

Features:

• The Optimum Magicook PRO is designed to make small and large batches of herbal infusions, including the infusion of edibles.
  • It makes light work of decarboxylation, letting you make butters, oils, smoothies, tinctures, gummies, and more.
  • The unit comes with a 25-micron purifier mesh bag for clarification and infusion.
  • The pot doesn’t need to be watched; it can grind, heat, and stir while you go about your day.
  • The Magicook PRO can also make all types of vegan-friendly nut milks, like almond, coconut, and cashew milk.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the MagiCook PRO to be easy to operate, in that the automatic settings produced excellent results.
  • They also said it was simple to clean.
CategoryFood Processors