Magimix XL Range

Perfect Food Processor

Best food processor I have ever used - - use it daily!
It is very easy and safe use and very easy clean. I had a Thermomix before this and much prefer the Magimix food processor.

Strong motor and quiet

First thing I noticed was the power and how quiet the motor is, competently coped with puree, for sauces and soups, slicing for salads, mixing heavy cake ingredients, can't wait to buy the extra attachments for dicing vegetables for soups, pasties and stews. Jan

Purchased in April 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse for $614.95.

cam

camGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Food Processor!!

The Magimix unit itself is heavy, sturdy and is obvious of it's excellent quality.
I have only used 2 attachments, the juice extractor and the citrus press. The citrus press is excellent, it's great time saver, easy to clean and i use it quite regularly.
The juice extractor is a different story; It is just too small to juice a reasonable amount of juice. Also it doesn't automatically remove the fruit pulp/skin from the extractor. I always had to clean out the extractor after 3 or 4 apples. Also takes a bit of time to clean. I haven't used any other attachments at this time.
Overall very happy with my purchase as I'm sure the other attachments that I haven't tried yet will live up to there high standard as praised by other reviewers.

Purchased in April 2021 for $800.00.

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and pleasing to observe

Until my recent purchase of the Magimix, I have been using a stick beater. Not surprisingly, the 3200 XL does a vastly better job in a fraction of the time. Thus far, I have pureed vegetables and made pumpkin soup: in both cases, the results were entirely satisfactory. I am impressed by the other tasks the machine promises to complete with its array of accessories. The Magimix is nice to look at, compact and easy to store.

Purchased in April 2021 at David Jones Retail Stores for $520.00.

AKA

AKASydney, NSW

Fast and easy

I've quickly been able to get all vegies chopped and into my soups and casseroles. I do like the smaller bowl for quick herbs and dips. I have not been able to make a small smooth nut paste as yet but early days...

Purchased in April 2021.

Darlinghat

DarlinghatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unexplored wonders

This machine’s solid! Sharp blades, powerful motor, so watch your fingers. But it processes food so well, slices so perfectly every time, mixes super-quick. I just need more time to explore all the things it can do. Fully recommended. Only improvements would be guide to restacking the accessory tray and slightly less meat-heavy recipes in the accompanying cook book, but these are trivial matters. Two thumbs up.

Jan Lee

Jan LeeBraddon 2612, ACT

Excellent multi-purpose machine

I have been a Magimix fan since 1978 when I purchased my first Magimix and which I used regularly for over 30 years. My new Magimix 5200 XL is proving equally robust, efficient, versatile and easy to use. I use it mostly for mixing, slicing, grinding cooked meat, making pastry and squeezing orange and lemon juice. It also looks great!

Purchased in December 2020 for $571.36.

Yue-kun Ju

Yue-kun JuSydney, NSW

Very happy with my new Magimix!

I am very pleased with my new Magimix 5200 XL. It is good design with three size of bowl and very easy to use. It is also very powerful , especially make fruit juice so quick !

Purchased in April 2021.

Elaine Duffin

Elaine DuffinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Magic

Everything about it is Magic . I made Falafel from scratch. Done in no time at all . Such a wonderful Machine . All attachments work explicitly . Would rate all functions the same

Jimbo

JimboSouthwest, VIC

Magimix Compact3200 XL A New experience

Using a food processor is a new experience for me. I’m a late developer, I guess.
I’m at the beginning of use but so far it has been a terrific experience.
The blender function made lovely smooth soups.
I made a macadamia dip successfully and a good mackerel and cream cheese dip.
Next I expect great fish cakes - I sometimes have had difficulty combining the ingredients. I know that will be a breeze now.
I’m yet use the slicer and other attachments, but anticipate a fine even professional looking result.
Very happy new to Magimix guy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $459.95.

Great food processor

This is the 2nd Magimix I have brought. It is well worth the extra money, a good heavy duty but compact machine. I cook all my own food, so use this machine almost every day! I love that it has a 30 year motor Guarantee. It is simple to use. I like the new shape of the bowl as it makes it easier to scrape the sides down..
It comes with numerous attachments which saves me time in the kitchen. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2021 at Mooch for $599.00.

Best food processor in the world...

The Magimix 5200XL Has got to be the best food processor I've ever had. It makes the best pastry bases, chops meat to just as I like it, greats vegetables so beautifully. I just love it.

Purchased in April 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse QLD, Bundall for $799.00.

Penelope

PenelopeDeakin 2600, ACT

At last!

I finely replaced my Magimix of 30 years. I hated being with out. The 3200 XL has many added features which makes life in the kitchen easy.

Using the Magimix and its numerous attachments saves time and importantly ware on my hands.

Purchased in August 2020.

Just the right assistant when entertaining!

The Magimix 5200XL is indispensable during food prep, a brilliant timesaver, especially when performing several tasks in parallel; I can't fault the performance and efficiency of this machine.

Highly recommended for any food processing challenges, no matter the scale.

Purchased in March 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cannington for $759.95.

jas

jasFar North Queensland, QLD

Best product we have in the kitchen

The processor works so good cuts and slices to perfection , from fine pieces to larger pieces .the product is also very well built you can feel the quality .
We would happily recommend the Magimix range .

Purchased in April 2021 at Magimix for $999.00.

Good product

Used our new Magimix 4200 XL for the first time and made hummus. Best hummus we have made!
The attachments are useful and not too bulky to store.
Would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high end blender.

Purchased in February 2021 at Myer Retail Stores for $720.00.

shagenius

shageniusSydney, NSW

Great food processor

I love my Migimix 3200xl food processor, it is compact yet very powerful, takes less space on the bench top and does a great job. The machine is very sturdy with no flimsy bits or cheap plastic, easy to clean. The blades are very sharp and sliced nicely. It was definitely worth the purchase.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones Online Store for $499.00.

etj

etjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Food Processor

We have just replaced our very old food processor with the Magimix 5200XL.
What a difference! It makes perfect minced chicken in seconds and grates a kilo of carrots as fast as they can be loaded. The extra wide intake means that we no longer need to pre-cut in order to take the largest of items.

Purchased in April 2020 at David Jones for $799.00.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

So pleased I chose the Magimix

WorkingMum

WorkingMumSydney, NSW

How did I not know about this earlier?

This is my first food processor. Cannot be happier with my Magimix. I save so much time every day in cooking. Still have not used all the accessories yet. Just made smoothies and the slicing function already got me hooked. Highly recommended!

Purchased in March 2021 at David Jones Online Store for $700.00.

Lisa F.asked

4200 XL

Hi! Will the "new" lid with wide-mouth food chute on the Magimix 4200XL fit my old Magimix 4200XL which has a narrower food chute?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Lisa, the 4200XL lid should fit on a non-XL bowl. Please email us at info@magimix.com.au or ring us at 1300 624469 to be sure.

Thank you!

RobD

RobDasked

Compact 3200 XL

I have the 3200xl. I can’t fit the lid on when using the discs, the extension post appears to be too long. Any help would be much appreciated!

Kate

Hi Rob. They recommend you use the disks in the midi that is (middle size bowl
1:Lower the midi bowl inside the large bowl slide the disc support onto the motor shaft
2: Position your chosen disc so that the relevant function and thickness code number is facing upwards slicing disc have codes R/G5 4.mm grater E/S2.2mm slicer
3: slot disc onto support turn it anti clockwise until it locks into place after this info which I’m writing from the book it becomes a little vague actually where we put the food that is especially for this model from the diagram is showing another model and starts writing about 3 different size feed tubes. I for one can’t quite get it there is just one feed tube on mine
I think we both need to look on YouTube perhaps some helpful person can explain seeing us easier than reading

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Rob, kindly give us a ring at 1300 624469 or send an email through to service@magimix.com.au describing the problem. We'll do our best to assist you. Thanks!

betsy d.

betsy d.asked

XL Range

I have a magimix robot coupe, 1800 (Its an old one used by my aunt). I am not sure how to fix the 4mm blades. The lid does not close when i assemble it. Can someone please help.

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Betsy, thank you so much for reaching out. You may contact our Customer Service team via phone 1300 624 469 or via email info@magimix.com.au. We are happy to assist you. Thanks!

Susan
Susan

I also have a 1800 and the blade is broken. Does anyone have one I can buy? The machine still works.

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives

Magimix XL Range

4.4
Magimix 5200 XL

Magimix 5200 XL

4.5
Pros
  • Powerful motor

• Superior build quality

• Versatile

CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $695.00$799.00
Capacity2.6L3L3.6L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYes
BPA FreeYesYesYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding, Plastic Dough Blade and Slicing DiscGrating / Shredding, Plastic Dough Blade, S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing DiscGrating / Shredding, Plastic Dough Blade, S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing Disc
Number of Speed Settings31
Colour / FinishWhite and SatinWhite, Matte Chrome, Red, BlackSilver
Dimensions 395 x 190 x 225 mm425 x 210 x 260 mm445 x 210 x 260 mm
Power650 W950 W1,100 W
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Compare all 3 Magimix XL Range