Aldi Trimat Advanced

Aldi Trimat Advanced

1.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (1)
  • Smell
Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.

Bad rash

I usually love my Aldi products, and this powder was fine when it came to washing my clothes; however, I got a pretty bad rash all over my arms. I have never reacted this bad to a washing powder, and I don't have sensitive skin.

Ric Glass

Ric GlassWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I cant believe how useless this rubbish brand is.

It must have been while Coronavirus lockdown was on, my partner took me to Aldi and I bought some of this garbage. I honestly thought I had picked up "Biozet" a proven Brand. I dont wear my glasses all the time but when i did the first load of washing, it was dirtier than before I washed it. After two or three loads I picked up the bottle believing I got a bad batch of Biozet, looking for a contact to complain? Then I discovered it was Trimat Advanced??? I have done three loads now and have binned it, and have to go get a real Laundry Liquid for my Front Loader today and see if I can get the "washed in" grime and dirt from my clothes.

Purchased at IGA for A$7.99.

Eva M

Eva MSydney

Horrible itchy rash

Washed clothes as well as any other product but caused me to develop a horrible itchy rash from using this product. I will never use this product again and its going straight in the bin!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Aldi Trimat Advanced compares to other Laundry Detergents

K Li

K Li

If it ain't broke, why fix it?

After reading the Choice review, I switched to Aldi Trimat Advanced Sensitive powder for my top loader. It was brilliant, fresh clean washing every time. Then they recently reformulated, now the powder doesn't dissolve in the dispenser, leaving a large pumice stone like chunk in the tray. Very dissapointing. If you have similar prblems, please let Aldi know, because they claim to not know of any other complaints.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$5.99.

Causes IrritationNo
Kanga

KangaCanberra 2600, ACT

Not suitable for Frontloader

Terrible, left residue in the drawer, used the sensitive one, and threw it in the bin, had bought another box of regular, which i used in my old Frontloader.... Lets see if this works in the new Elektrolux... Very disappointed. Scored top by Choice for toploaders, silly me, i have a Frontloader... Not suitable, even if it says so, hope it did not destroy the premixing spray of the machine

Purchased in July 2019 for A$4.99.

Do not buy

Broke out in a rash all over my body. Not allergic to anything! I tested it on my wrist to double check and it felt like it was burning my skin!

Purchased in March 2019.

loida

loida

Brilliant

Aldi Trimart advanced concentrated laundry liquid T&F
I tried many laudry products but this product is outstanding
perfect, wash well, smell fresh and nice

Bushee

BusheeGreenfields

cant believe Choice could be so wrong with their review

never have I had alergies to anything..
Dont know what is in this powder, but I have rashes and blemishes all over my body...
It doesnt clean work clothes at all -
Has no accompanying fresh smell
In the bin it goes after using it four times

JenjiK

JenjiKNowra, NSW

Good reputation - bad outcome

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Aldi Trimat Advanced compares to other Laundry Detergents

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible smell

This washing powder is more expensive then the one i usually use and only purchased it because the one i usually use was out of stock. I was very disappointed as it didnt wash the clothes properly and left marks and stains. It also left my clothes smelling awful and i threw it away due to the smell it left. Will never use this product again

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Rave reviews and recommendations disappoint