Aldi Trimat Advanced

Aldi Trimat Advanced

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eva M

Eva MSydney

Horrible itchy rash

Washed clothes as well as any other product but caused me to develop a horrible itchy rash from using this product. I will never use this product again and its going straight in the bin!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

K Li

K Li

If it ain't broke, why fix it?

After reading the Choice review, I switched to Aldi Trimat Advanced Sensitive powder for my top loader. It was brilliant, fresh clean washing every time. Then they recently reformulated, now the powder doesn't dissolve in the dispenser, leaving a large pumice stone like chunk in the tray. Very dissapointing. If you have similar prblems, please let Aldi know, because they claim to not know of any other complaints.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $5.99.

Causes Irritation No
Kanga

KangaCanberra 2600, ACT

Not suitable for Frontloader

Terrible, left residue in the drawer, used the sensitive one, and threw it in the bin, had bought another box of regular, which i used in my old Frontloader.... Lets see if this works in the new Elektrolux... Very disappointed. Scored top by Choice for toploaders, silly me, i have a Frontloader... Not suitable, even if it says so, hope it did not destroy the premixing spray of the machine

Purchased in July 2019 for $4.99.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Do not buy

Broke out in a rash all over my body. Not allergic to anything! I tested it on my wrist to double check and it felt like it was burning my skin!

Purchased in March 2019.

loida

loida

Brilliant

Aldi Trimart advanced concentrated laundry liquid T&F
I tried many laudry products but this product is outstanding
perfect, wash well, smell fresh and nice

Bushee

BusheeGreenfields

cant believe Choice could be so wrong with their review

never have I had alergies to anything..
Dont know what is in this powder, but I have rashes and blemishes all over my body...
It doesnt clean work clothes at all -
Has no accompanying fresh smell
In the bin it goes after using it four times

JenjiK

JenjiKNowra, NSW

Good reputation - bad outcome

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible smell

This washing powder is more expensive then the one i usually use and only purchased it because the one i usually use was out of stock. I was very disappointed as it didnt wash the clothes properly and left marks and stains. It also left my clothes smelling awful and i threw it away due to the smell it left. Will never use this product again

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Rave reviews and recommendations disappoint