Trimat (ALDI) Laundry Detergents

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (4)
  • Smell
Anai

AnaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same same, but cheaper

It's cheaper than the equivalent more expensive brand from other supermarkets.. ive tried many brands, best of the best, cheapest of the cheap, all the inbetweens, hot water, cold water, powder, liquids and none of them clean grease or oil. Grease and oil stains always remain. At least this is as good as the most expensive equivalent ,but with a cheaper price tag.

Purchased at ALDI for $5.69.

Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.

Bad rash

I usually love my Aldi products, and this powder was fine when it came to washing my clothes; however, I got a pretty bad rash all over my arms. I have never reacted this bad to a washing powder, and I don't have sensitive skin.

Ric Glass

Ric GlassWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I cant believe how useless this rubbish brand is.

It must have been while Coronavirus lockdown was on, my partner took me to Aldi and I bought some of this garbage. I honestly thought I had picked up "Biozet" a proven Brand. I dont wear my glasses all the time but when i did the first load of washing, it was dirtier than before I washed it. After two or three loads I picked up the bottle believing I got a bad batch of Biozet, looking for a contact to complain? Then I discovered it was Trimat Advanced??? I have done three loads now and have binned it, and have to go get a real Laundry Liquid for my Front Loader today and see if I can get the "washed in" grime and dirt from my clothes.

Purchased at IGA for $7.99.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Trimat (ALDI) Laundry Detergents compares to other Laundry Detergents

Paul M.

Paul M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bleaching blacks

Was impressed with its cleaning power until all my blacks started turning that orange colour. wrecked some very nice clothes. Used the choice recommendation, who pays for the new clothes now.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Eva M

Eva MSydney

Horrible itchy rash

Washed clothes as well as any other product but caused me to develop a horrible itchy rash from using this product. I will never use this product again and its going straight in the bin!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

K Li

K Li

If it ain't broke, why fix it?

After reading the Choice review, I switched to Aldi Trimat Advanced Sensitive powder for my top loader. It was brilliant, fresh clean washing every time. Then they recently reformulated, now the powder doesn't dissolve in the dispenser, leaving a large pumice stone like chunk in the tray. Very dissapointing. If you have similar prblems, please let Aldi know, because they claim to not know of any other complaints.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $5.99.

Causes IrritationNo

AnitaSydney, NSW

Suds didn’t dissolve properly in the powder tray of the machine.

Residue left in the tray of machine. Even if half suggested amount put in still not dissolved. I am concerned about possible damage to washing machine. Won’t use this brand again .

Purchased in May 2019 at Rouse hill.

Causes IrritationNo
Kanga

KangaCanberra 2600, ACT

Not suitable for Frontloader

Terrible, left residue in the drawer, used the sensitive one, and threw it in the bin, had bought another box of regular, which i used in my old Frontloader.... Lets see if this works in the new Elektrolux... Very disappointed. Scored top by Choice for toploaders, silly me, i have a Frontloader... Not suitable, even if it says so, hope it did not destroy the premixing spray of the machine

Purchased in July 2019 for $4.99.

Do not buy

Broke out in a rash all over my body. Not allergic to anything! I tested it on my wrist to double check and it felt like it was burning my skin!

Purchased in March 2019.

loida

loida

Brilliant

Aldi Trimart advanced concentrated laundry liquid T&F
I tried many laudry products but this product is outstanding
perfect, wash well, smell fresh and nice

JeanC123

JeanC123Far North Queensland, QLD

Good powder, scent a bit overpowering!

The powder works well in the wash. It dissolves well and does a decent cleaning job.
I think the scent is very overpowering. I have tried many different scents, all a bit too strong.
The price is OK but not the cheapest.

Paul

PaulIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Can't stomach the post wash smell of the clothes.

I am so disappointed with the Trimat Powder Concentrate but.....the cost of the product and the Initial washing of all variety of clothes was very impressive on both whites and colours. However, the post wash smell of the clothes placed back into wardrobes etc ended up smelling putrid like vomit! We checked all the clothes cupboards including different those in different bedrooms for something else that could have caused this repulsive smell, but there was nothing else to find. I can only deduct that smell left on the clothes was as a consequence of the Trimat Powder. Since changing to a different soap powder all the clothes washed no longer retain that repugnant smell. A shame really, as the product demonstrated so much potential.

Bushee

BusheeGreenfields

cant believe Choice could be so wrong with their review

never have I had alergies to anything..
Dont know what is in this powder, but I have rashes and blemishes all over my body...
It doesnt clean work clothes at all -
Has no accompanying fresh smell
In the bin it goes after using it four times

JenjiK

JenjiKNowra, NSW

Good reputation - bad outcome

Ant vh

Ant vhAdelaide/Northern Territory, SA/NT

Fantastic Stain removal and fresh clothes

I find Trimat is fantastic for stain removal. I have a child and all her clothes come out fresh and clean. If there are stubborn stains I pair this with a stain removal spray, a dash of the Aldi Eucalyptus Oil for better stain removal and hygiene and I get fantastic results. I used to pre-soak all her clothes but find I can just wash on a general wash cycle (front loader) on cold wash.

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible smell

This washing powder is more expensive then the one i usually use and only purchased it because the one i usually use was out of stock. I was very disappointed as it didnt wash the clothes properly and left marks and stains. It also left my clothes smelling awful and i threw it away due to the smell it left. Will never use this product again

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Rave reviews and recommendations disappoint

Revealing

RevealingADELAIDE

Good but not perfect

It does the job ok but if you want them smelling as nice as one of the more expensive products then I give this Trimate a FAIL. You certainly are not over whelmed by a fresh aromatic smell, but smelling clean just the same.
You can always add a little Vinegar to your wash to help with a fresher smell.
All up; For the sake of saving some $5.00 to $6.00 I am happy enough with this product. But because you are adding more powder on each wash, it be a good idea to clean your washing machine by doing a run with Vinegar every now and then

Good as other pricey brands

Use half the recommended usage of Trimat advanced, use small scoop from Almat for measure, washing are clean . Found washing overpowering using the big scoop of Trimat and use less is better for the machine anyway.

SunriseBoy

SunriseBoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best one on the market!

Aldi canes all the other brands and supermarkets. I'm a fussy b****r and only get the best products I can find, regardless of cost.
Trimat is just great. Go Aldi!!!