ALDI Wireless Earbuds

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Joel Parras

Joel ParrasMid North Coast, NSW

BEWARE! Worst bluetooth connection I've ever experienced!

I'll be returning these ASAP. While the audio quality is great the bluetooth connection is SO weak any small movement from turning my head to taking a single step can have the connection break up. The distance it covers is almost as bad. The device can't even maintain 5-6m range without dropping out & disconnecting

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $49.99.

Peter L.

Peter L.Perth, WA

Great sound, everything else is terrible

These sound great and are easy to connect, have a great battery life but don't go near them. The microphone is basically non existent, no one can hear you on a call. "You sound really far away". I could forgive that but what I can't excuse is the way they have the buttons. They aren't a physical button, you just touch to back of the earpiece but all you have to do is breathe on it and the button will be pressed. If your ear even slightly glances the edge of the button then it is triggered. Songs constantly pausing, restarting and people constantly being hung up on during calls. If I could meet the person that signed off on the design I would shove them right where the sun doesn't shine.

Purchased in December 2020 for $59.00.

Rhenzs

RhenzsSydney, NSW

Look good . But not the quality I expect

After few weeks old. The charging base for air pod not working ..just a waste of money .look good when i bought it. Not a good present for Xmas. And losing the receipt is a waste of money.

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $69.00.

Kimberley Mcgee

Kimberley Mcgee

Charger doesn't work

I loved the sound through these, they fit perfectly and didn't budge on the treadmill. Unfortunately the charger doesn't work and I know have dead earbuds that I only got to use a couple of times. These were bought and then put away as a gift for a few weeks so unfortunately no chance of an exchange.

Purchased in May 2020 for $60.00.

Christina L.

Christina L.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly really good!

I managed to get a pair on Saturday 27/05 and they were the last one's at my local Aldi. For $60 I wasn't expecting them to be amazing but surprisingly they're really good. Easy to set up & pair, good connection from 5-10m away from my device and the sound is clear. I use them for all my work calls from my laptop for most of the day. It's great they come with the difference size ear pieces, makes them fit so well. I'm really pleased with them and recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to fork out $200+ for the apple version.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $59.95.

Ben D.

Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Too good to be true, unfortunately

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $69.99.

kerrieAnn j.

kerrieAnn j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got mine for motherday So easy to pair and the sound is fabulous i love them

Music, phone calls ,google assistant and they are definatetly perfect for physical activities not to sure on the range as yet
The sound is crystal clear the fit very snug you have 3 bud sizes for your ear buds no falling out

Purchased in May 2020 at Brimbank for $59.99.

aaron v.

aaron v.South East Queensland, QLD

Left ear bud not working at this time

I really love this product for sound, fit and feel.
Never felt like they would fall out even though the Thai gym I was in was so hot and I was sweating like crazy.
Then the left one started to cut out and now wont work at all.
Such a shame because there's so much positive about them except they just don't work.

Nath

NathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Used these for Spotify and YouTube, they were great at first but then they started going downhill, first the charging was a pain, the little magnet is annoying because whenever you have to charge them, I have to wiggle them until the red light shows that its charging, and when they are I let go of them and they turn the power on. The left earbud didn't cut out but it stopped working, it won't charge at all doesn't register that it should be on and I have to use the right earbud instead of both. You get what you pay for is how I would describe these, I'm going to take these back to Aldi as they are still under warranty, hopefully these next pair aren't as bad. Just get Air pods or Galaxy buds. $60 for these pieces of crap.

Find out how ALDI Wireless Earbuds compares to other Wireless Headphones

Great sound but bad build quality

Kev

Kev

Left earbud useless

Left earbud cuts in and out. 3rd pair. All the same. Sound would be good otherwise!! Good for workouts. They stay in ears. Quite comfy.still goin in the bin though

Purchased at ALDI for $60.00.

Brian L.

Brian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish Dont Buy

I recieved them as a Christmas Gift and was so disappointed with the quality of the connection.

Like with many of the reviews, there is an issue with the left earbud. I took them back to Aldi, as I didnt have the reciept they were happy for me to swop for a second pair. The second pair also have the same issue so I will be taking them back and see if I can get my money back.

Please dont be misslead, this is a product review only, I really like Aldi, I get great service and have other electronic products I've purchased from them with out issue, it's just these earbuds are not great at all

Purchased in December 2019 for $60.00.

Kam

KamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Bad

Unfortunately I bought this.
1. connection range is not enough
2. One of them always lost connection with the source, even the range is less than 1 meter.
3. Easly slipies from the ears. You can not event walk.
4. Better get the samsung.

Purchased in June 2019 at northcote for $49.99.

Mark M.

Mark M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Bauhn Earbuds

Awesome headphones, good sound quality for something that was $60. Great battery life and change quite quickly. Good replacement for my samsung ear buds that were stolen. So a cheap alternative.

Purchased in December 2019 at Aldi for $60.00.

cgiblet

cgibletPerth

Avoid them, they dont work.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for $59.00.

David B.

David B.Sydney, NSW

You get what you pay for.

It seems these headphones come under the 'cheap & nasty' category. The left ear bud is always disconnecting and never works for more than a few seconds. When the sound does work it's really good, but I can't use them at all when one ear keeps disconnecting. Highly unsatisfactory

Philip R L.

Philip R L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The signal for only the left earbud is horrible.

For some reason only the left earbud has trouble pairing to the Bluetooth. It will be alright for the first 4 secs then off it goes and the comes back