VerifiedMPN:A3027

86% · 382 · 5%

4.9

Susan K
Susan K2 posts

Excellent headphones at a low cost

Awesome headphones with Boyce cancellation and long life battery. Phone calls are not very clear however. Show details
Ehan Kabir
Ehan Kabir

Unbelievable Bargain

The Soundcore Q35's have great noise cancellation and great build quality. The music sounds ok right of the bat. To make it sound better, you just have to play around with the eq settings but I would be willing to do that for such a bargain. Show details
Claudio S.
Claudio S.South West, WA2 posts

Great product for the price

I'm not a professional sound person, but I find the Soundcore Q35 headphones to be of high quality and comparable to my previous Sony WH-1000XM4. The main difference between the two is clearly the price. The WH-1000XM4 cost around $400, the Q35 cost $109! Good job, Soundcore! Show details ·  1
Shell
ShellNew South Wales10 posts

Purchased as a gift for my son’s birthday

Purchased for my son but haven’t given it yet, so can’t comment on the product.
Purchase was very easy, good website and update emails,and very quick delivery Show details ·  1
Cori mcbroom
Cori mcbroom

Very good headphones!!!!

Awesome headphones, the noise canceling is great and I love how customisable they are though the app! The only issue I have is the auto play when wearing feature was a bit finicky, I found my music was pausing randomly without me taking them off- but you can turn that feature off so not a huge deal! Definitely worth the $, honestly comparable to AirPod max’s! Show details ·  1
Daniel G.
Daniel G.Sydney, NSW

Comfort and performance

Comfortable, combing soft ear cushions with a firm headset grip. Great sound and noise cancellation is excellent. Show details ·  1
Michael van Aar
Michael van Aar
Tarek Khalaf
Tarek Khalaf

General

Great Value and Quality,
Would highly recommend for frequent travelers Show details
Sophie Wykamp
Sophie Wykamp

Did not even receive headphones after 2 weeks of chasing it up

Ordered the soundcore website. Got a notification from dragonfly (delivery company) that package had been delivered yet I had not received it. When contacted soundcore and asked to chase with Amazon who are a major shipping provider for soundcore they could not help me, multiple emails back and forth between the 3 parties and I still do not have my headphones. When asked for refund it was not allowed. So I have given up. Show details
Claire Rowlands
Claire Rowlands

Excellent! Exactly what was needed

My daughter suffers from sensory overload sometimes and these have been amazing. Good noise cancelling across each option. Good sound quality
Comfortable fit for long periods
Excellent battery life. Cant live without them! Show details ·  1
David Russell
David Russell

Good unit, but a couple of issues

When listening to music. Different songs, different media source. Can hear slight distortion and cracking noise. Bit disappointed Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Sound is good

Sound is good
Noise cancelling is just better than good
I've had it disconnect repeatedly.

I would not recommend based on the disconnecting issues Show details

Kon
KonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Good sound quality and quality product

Satisfied Customer regarding the sound quality , connectivity and build quality Show details ·  1
Carol and Frank
Carol and FrankPerth, WA27 posts

If you are looking for good value headphones that perform these are highly recommended

Excellent value with many features, good sound and comfortable to wear. Previously I had purchased another brand which were cheaper and they fell apart after only six months. These are well made and so far I have been very happy with my purchase. Time will tell but at the moment I could not be happier. Show details ·  1
Peter Howard
Peter Howard

Seems a Bloody good buy so far

Only had them a week but 12 hour plane trip will give me a better idea. Show details ·  1