Apple AirPods

Apple AirPods

1st Gen, 2nd Gen

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

its ok

when you lose them the find my iphone app is bad the AirPods have to be connected to your iPhone to find them which is stupid they sound great but once you lose there gone

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $219.00.

Ange L

Ange LLaunceston, TAS

Ordered Airpods from Apple - broken to start with

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Online store for $249.00.

Jo Jo T

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Great earbuds

Love these earbuds, pair so easily with all my apple products and are so compact. Sound is very clear although doesnt turn up very loud. Yeah I know thats not good for ear health but I love loud music. Would like the option to be able to turn them up louder if I wanted.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for $299.00.

William Z

William ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded expecations

Previously had bose headphones. Was surprised with how easy to use these headpghones were. From they way they paused and started when removing or putting in ear to the ease of charging. Battery life decent and charges pretty fast. Use pretty much everyday now and when I have a phone call.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

swamprat96

swamprat96

Lasted 8 months

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $229.00.

D.Ablett

D.AblettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded expectations

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $249.00.

Lily M.

Lily M.

Great quality

Great quality sound and long range.I always leave my phone and move around the apartment, while the signal and quality remains at its best.The airpod is very loud and really light to hold.

To easy to steal

I love my air pods except yesterday mine was stolen from my high school classroom. Theres is no way to fnd them now cus it is to easy to sync them to someone elses phone. Need to make them to where it is impossible to do that. Im really upset cus I worked to save my own money for them jus to have them stolen. Everything about them was amazing

Purchased in August 2019 for $213.00.

Rodrigo

RodrigoSydney, NSW

Good worth for value

They are iconic and look good in your head, but the sound could improve. The good is that is easy to connect with every other piece of Apple Equipment. Good enough for running.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $99.99.

Jesika I.

Jesika I.Sydney, NSW

Still, it is one of the best earphones.

I was lucky enough to purchase the first generation a year ago. I like that I can tap on the ears to change songs etc. Also, sync well with Apple Watch and I can switch songs with watches.

Purchased in June 2018.

MsTiff

MsTiffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly good!

I listen to Spotify with my Airpods and they're so smart and easy to use. I can still hear my surroundings which I don't mind as I know when people are talking to me. They don't fit perfectly as my right Airpod always slips out of my ear, but it fits great in my left ear. Pretty good wireless range, they only get disconnected when I leave the room.

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store for $249.00.

El T

El TPerth, WA

Got a great deal, very happy

I was lucky enough to purchase these for a great price through an eBay sale. The lack of wires is great - I don't have to spend time each morning untangling them - and the sound quality is good for the size. I like that I can tap on the ears to change songs etc. Also sync well with Apple Watch.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay.

Carly G

Carly GVictoria

Worth every cent!!

Ive had my AirPods for almost a year and I love them! I spend a lot of time on the phone and they last about 2 hours for talk time and only take 15min to recharge to
Full! Music quality is great and functionality is great, so easy to use!!

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Zack B.

Zack B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best headphones

I have always wondered why people were so obsessed with airpods until I finally bought a pair of my own and realised how good they really were. Quality is great and I can hear my music loud without any wires getting in my way. They are easy to connect and good to wear. The only thing is that there quite easy to lose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Physical store for $209.00.

Tej

Tej

Very nice headphone

I purchased apple airpord gen 2 nearly 2 months ago. I really like these because of very good quality, easy to carry and connect to phone immediately. Fully satisfied and highly recommend.

Purchased at eBay for $200.00.

Bluetooth

Only last a year then go quite

Ive had them for just under 12 months, theyre great used them every day, but have now gone quiter than usual bit disappointed seem how much I spend on them was expecting them to last longer than 10 months!

Purchased in November 2018.

Bluetooth

It picks up any background noise whilst on a call

After a few months since I started using the Apple Airpods 1st Gen, I can clearly say that they are overpriced.

Although being suitable for physical activities such as running, cycling, working out at the gym, etc., whilst on a call the AirPods pick up every single background noise going on and make the conversation hard and a times embarrassing (work calls for example).

If I read the reviews earlier, I would have definitely kept my wired ones or opted for a noise cancelling headset.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Simply perfect

Kinda late into buying the AirPods and never thought that AirPods will be really good. The ease of connecting to the iPhone is just simply awesome and the sound quality is unexpectedly great as well. I bought the non-wireless charging version as I don’t have any wireless charger pads at home. But the battery life is great and it never disappoints me until now. Although the price point is a bit ridiculous for earphones but it’s worth it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $247.00.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but does exactly what I need it to do

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $295.00.

I really enjoy these.

These are useful, as they can work with all apps. The only downsides are sometime what you're listening to will cut out, or sometime turn to max volume. The features to pause videos and turn off the base are fun to use though, and the airpods stick in tight!