Apple AirPods

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sound quality is outstanding with long enough battery life

If you're after base this could be the one since the mid notes are clearer than the first generation. I personally find the battery long enough to get me through a day of on and off use. Portable and beautiful.

Bluetooth

Dies after a year just out of warranty. Terrible

Not suitable for any physical activity as it’s not sweat resistant. Sound quality and volume was good until left AirPod stopped producing the same sound and was quieter (same with my brothers pair). Wireless range is not good, beats headphones are better

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer for $239.00.

Bluetooth

Baffled at the good reviews here

I used my Airpods for a range of activities - gym, conference calls, watching movies on phone etc. They are not at all suitable for exercise, they felt so loose I could hardly tell whether they were in half the time. I have brushed past my hair and caused them to fall out.
Sound was ridiculously quiet and would randomly change itself in the middle of a movie or song to become quieter? Sometimes if watching a movie if I took out or replaced an ear it would assume that my music would be to start playing - very frustrating
I will say good wireless range and battery life also lasts.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Physical store for $200.00.

H Marsh

H MarshPerth, WA

Goodo

I mainly use my pods to make calls, I did initially purchase to use at the gym but they weren’t suitable for active wear. They do have good sound and they stay connected to my phone well, although my phone isn’t generally too far from me. Overall they’re a good accessory to your apple products.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks for $250.00.

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

This is perfect, cannot live without it

Purchased from jb when it was on special price. In a nutshell worth it. Very easy to connect, operate ( user friendly), sound battery life, connect to apple iphone like a magic.

Loving the product

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $245.00.

Gloria

GloriaAU

Fantastic product

These were bought for my son and were a bit unsure whether to buy this or the pro model but given the price we decided to go with them and upgrade depending on the experience. They have been fantastic so far, they charge very quicky and last for a long time. Sound is really good as well. We are now deciding whether it is worth to buy the pro model given that these are so good. Only comment is, i would buy the wireless charge next time.

Purchased in January 2020 at Costco for $219.99.

Mischka

Mischka

Survived the washing machine 4 times

My partner forgets them in his gym shorts and they’ve been through the washing 4 times. All he had to do was leave them so they dried out completely and they work fine! They’re not advertised as being waterproof so we thought for sure after the forth time they’d be ruined. But no!

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store.

Anges Aggie

Anges AggieIllawarra, NSW

Love these

These are the best headphones I’ve ever used. Make life so much more easier and I never get the cord snagged on anything anymore!! It’s alittle annoying having to charge my headphones up now but still. No cords, no problems

Lench

LenchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wireless is fantastic

First time I’ve had wireless and it’s fantastic. I can move around without having to worry about the cords. They sit comfortably in my ears and the sound is amazing. I use them a lot more than the ones with cords

Purchased in January 2020 at Dick Smith for $150.00.

Jase

JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Have had these for a few months now and they are awesome.
Perfect for the gym, plane or making phone calls. So comfy and now without a chord. Easy to charge and great battery life.
A must!

Purchased in September 2019.

Chutima L.

Chutima L.Sydney, NSW

My everyday music assistant

Love it so much. I had dr Dre over ear headphones before but I do yoga and lot of head stand and the headband is alway interfere. This one solved all problem it doesn’t hurt my ear and it’s not interrupt my yoga practice.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for $300.00.

Great product

Use these airpods daily to listen to music. They fit my ears perfectly and dont fall out plus the charge lasts a long time. Sound quality is high and it is easy to connect to iphone.

Great product

I was skeptical to purchase these due to the price tag. So far I am enjoying them, very comfortable to wear and decent sound quality. They charge very quickly too!

Purchased in June 2019 for $197.00.

Marry_Berry

Marry_BerrySydney, NSW

fantastic pair of earphones

these are so comfortable to wear I sometimes forget I am wearing them. The battery lasts all day and they stay in my ear very snuggly even when I am running at the gym. the blue tooth works pretty well too so even if you need to go away from your phone the connection still works well.

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store for $140.00.

Amber

AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product with small problems

Nice product design, luckily didn't lose one of them as my friends did, connection sometimes be poor that's when you miss a normal cable headphone. usually, last half-day more if you constantly listen to the music.

Purchased in December 2018 for $199.00.

Do not recommend

Just after using for 3 months, right side of airpods no longer works. Apple orchard service staff troubleshooted for TWO HOURS, changed the earphones and casing but still unsuccessful. Even the replacement set does not pair with the staff’s ipad. In the end, I have to make do with refund of gift card (Money refund not allowed)

Purchased in August 2019.

Nicole Lim

Nicole LimSydney, NSW

Can't go back to the wired kind anymore!

This is just amazing and I'll say it's a good investment too. No more tangled wires and trying to sort them out neatly. Synchronising it to iphone and Macbook was so easy! My only regret is not getting it directly from Apple as it comes with free engraving! (Got it at JB Hi-Fi).. also, there are times I accidentally dropped them on the ground when I had to adjust it in my ears, so just make sure you take care of these gems when you are out!

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $319.00.

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best companion for your Iphone!

Was really skeptical about this product but when I tried it, the connectivity is unbreakable and the ease of connection is just so convenient. When I pop the case open it’s already connected!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

safal r.

safal r.Sydney, NSW

Value for money

I got these for $320 and i instantly thought what on earth i was thinking. However, i soon realised that what i paid for was worth it. It has nice amount of bass and the sound it smooth and the fit is pretty good, especially without a rubber tip. The only thing i was disappointed with was the amount of times the music cut.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Physical store for $320.00.

Amy

Amy

How did I live without them!

These airpods are truly amazing. they allow me to go about my mundane day to day activities without being restricted through cords. I use them to listen to music, podcasts, movies etc. You can even communicate to Siri and answer phone calls. Apple could not have made these earphones any easier to use!

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Physical store for $249.00.