Apple AirPods

Apple AirPods

MPN: KHAIRPODS

Great product

Really good set of ear buds, can hear very clear while talking on the phone and they have a good range, have never fallen out during physical activity or exercise

Purchased for $150.00.

Love them!

When these first came out I decided against buying them thinking they would easily fall out of my ears or be easy to lose. After buying a cheaper different brand which stopped working after a few months I decided to give them a go and I’m so glad I did. They are comfortable to wear, haven’t fallen out and the sound quality is good. Can highly recommend :-)

Purchased at Officeworks Online store for $229.00.

GOOD but..

These are really amazing to use for the first week, the novelty does wear off after this however. Whist they are practical, they are easy to fall out of my ears. I have lost one for a few days before. It was in the couch so be careful and make sure they fit your ears right. I wanted to go running with them but im worried now.

Purchased at Apple Online store for $200.00.

The BEST !!! Love it!!

I would definitely recommend this product. Great quality, great sound ! Can watch from distance and do something Else at the same time. They are so comfy, never fell out of your ears. Fantastic!

Purchased at goodguys for $199.00.

Simple elegance

these work so well! great for when you dont want to be stuck to your device. can watch from far away and get other things done while using them. they connect so quick and last for as long as needed! the case is probably one of the best inventions! quick charging too!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $209.00.

So good

I seriously don’t know how I could live without,, as a mum with 4 kids,, if I’m on a call and have head phones and one of the kids starts having a mental breakdown I need to be able to still be on the call and assist my child and their issues,,, I would defiantly recommend this product !!

Purchased at Apple Store Australia for $230.00.

Not bad

This head phones are really good for when your always gonna walking around so u don’t have those wireless earphones dangling from your body I think the volume is pretty good and perfect for he ears mostly with the headphones music

Purchased .

very good

range is very good, easily 15-20 metres. the sound quality is awesome. if they blocked out more outside sound they would be perfect but for the first generation theyre awesome. love that you can choose to use one at a time or both if you want. only issues are the price, theyre quite pricey, and they can come loose in your ears, especially during exercise

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Can't Live Without Them

I love these so much! The battery lasts so long, they sound great and are super portable.

I listen to music on the way to work and they have never let me down!

Please buy! You won't regret it!

Purchased at Officeworks for $199.00.

Bad sound isolation

Not a long term item for me: I used them for commuting and they do not block out ambient sound. This means that the volume needs to be turned way up.

Purchased .

Surprisingly affordable and good quality

I listen to music, youtube, and make calls with the Airpods.
Personally, I do not use the Airpods for exercising as I get sweaty and it will slip out, I can use them when I'm cleaning however.
The sound volume is great on the Airpods and they are not noise cancelling which makes it more safer for users when they are in public such as commuting to uni or work.
The wireless range of the Airpods are solid and better than most decent bluetooth earbuds.

Purchased at Apple Store Australia for $229.00.

Great

Airpods are great. Seriously i thought they were a waste of money when they came out but they're some of the best cordless wireless earbuds on the market. The design is ehhh but other then that i love them, case is really nice, they connect so fast, and sound quality is fantastic. The two touch on the earbud feature is really nice and can be customized

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

Do it!!

AirPods are gold!! You won’t regret the $$ spent to purchase. I bought a pair, lost them 18 months later and then couldn’t stand not having them so I bought again... That really says it all! The sound is so superior to wired earbuds and the knock offs. Siri is a fabulous feature just tap and ask. Love, love, love them! ❤️

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great for calls, music not so much...

Simply put if it was not for the HiFi performance (or lack of) these would get five stars. I am completely satisfied in every other way. I can hear callers clearly and they often comment on how clear I am. They have good range and last through a busy day thanks to the fact they charge when placed in the pod. I, unfortunately, lost one but you can buy a replacement from Apple for only $65 (AUD) the downside is you need to book a service call or wait about 30 mins in an Apple shop before you can actually buy one. More essential than a watch as I miss these immediately if I walk out the door without them. I also use just one in my ear in preference to car Bluetooth / speakers as it is so much easier and clearer for both parties.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Exactly what I needed

These little guys work perfectly! Although at first they looked nerdy they sure look better than the buds that Bose came out with. Unlike Bose they are the perfect size for my ears, they don't fall out easily and are great for running. Easy to connect, battery last forever— i rarely have to charge them.

Certainly worth the price if you dont lose them!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent product, using it now

Really loved it. The battery lasted more than expected, and the case provides a quick charge once it needs. It works flawless with the iPhone. I saw comments said they are not comfortable for long time use, which I find they are pretty comfortable to me. The only thing I would ask more is for it to be noise cancelling in the future pods. Other than that, it's perfect.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

AMAZING, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM NOW!!!

Apple air pods have literally changed my life, I was extremely skeptical at first because i needed something that i could wear on my way to work, use handsfree to talk AND at the gym running on a treadmill so i was very worried one would fall out but they stay in the ears so easily i never worry about this happening anymore. The wireless connection between my iphone and the airpods is incredible, plus the case actually charges them which is so handy especially when im out and about. Highly recommend these to anybody needing new headphones.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Nothing extraordinary.

Got the airpods as christmas present, after 3 weeks of use, I find them uncomfortable to use for long periods of time as the material is hard same as a normal iphone earphones. They tend to fall if you move around, maybe they tought people will sit still but if you are on the move like walking forget it , I need to keep pushing them into the ear. If you bend to pick something bend again th pick earpod again. Sound is nothing great, maybe for a phone call but nothing for like a train ride listening to music as has zero noise cancelling. I am sorry 229 AUD got wasted on this, if I could I would return and get money in something else. Battery seems to last but as uncomfortable I have not lasted more than 1 hr with them on ear to test 5hr battery.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best earphones ever and durable!

Love them!! I got them for my 11 year old son a couple years ago. Not only do they have excellent sound, they went through a full washer cycle and dryer cycle and still sound as good as the day I got them. Very durable! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for earphones, your search stops here.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Portable & Practical

I have had my AirPods for over a year now and haven't had a day go by when I haven't used them. Thanks to their small form factor and great batteryI always carry these in my pocket throughout the day. I currently have a red silicone cover on the AirPods case to protect it from scratches & marks which I grabbed off eBay for only a few dollars - I can greatly recommend these to anyone looking for a reliable pair of wireless earbuds

Date PurchasedFeb 2017