9Apple AirPods

4.3
3.5
4.1
4.2
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.

Jake Stov
Jake StovGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Good bang for your buck

Great all around sound, quality and battery life! Definitely reccomend Air Pods especially if you go to gym or do any physical activities Show details
bellysmelly
bellysmellyAU79 posts
  Verified 3rd Gen
ASHES
ASHESSydney, NSW9 posts
Mia
Mia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Airpods 2nd Gen with Wireless Charging Case

I should have bought it sooner

I wished I bought this sooner as it’s so easy to use, connect to iphone, great quality sound and it fit perfectly in all of my bags. Show details
Glen W.
Glen W.

Constant crackle. No repair option. Poor quality and overpriced

These have developed a constant crackle in my right AirPod. I rang to send for repair and I was told there’s no option to repair - the only option is to replace the faulty AirPod at $160!!!! What a ripoff. After all the Apple products they have on file I’ve bought and this is the only option? I’m out… Apple is WAY overpriced and only offers minimum warranty. Wish I’d never gone onto the Apple ecosystem - save your money. My Panasonic wireless buds sound better, still work and were much cheaper. As each device needs replacing I’ll be avoiding Apple and its disloyalty program. Show details
Horsesrule
Horsesrule25 posts
ReviewerKaren
ReviewerKaren3 posts

Couldn’t live without these

I use these every day and wouldn’t be without them. I find these sit more comfortably in my ears and don’t fall out, compared to the newer models.
I love how they automatically connect to my phone when I put them in.
I also sometimes only use one side and the sound quality is still great.
The battery within the ear phones and within the case also lasts for ages.
Highly recommend! Show details
Kate C.
Kate C.Perth, WA6 posts
  1st Gen

Amazing sound and quality

I’ve purchased it 3 years ago and until now I’m able to use it even though I’ve been dropping them multiple times on a solid floor. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a good quality airpods. Show details
Sarah Maher
Sarah MaherSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Airpods 2nd Gen with Charging Case

Perfect for all activities, including long-distance running. Even bought a second pair!

After doing a considerable amount of research into wireless earbuds, I decided to give the Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) a try, and I can safely say, I am so happy I did!

I primarily use the AirPods for exercise, including long-distance running. They stay in my ears even when jumping or sweating.

The wireless charging case is wonderful. So easy to charge when Im on the go.

They are so easy to use in concert with my iPhone. You literally just put them in and they pair immediately. I also love that you can tap one side to stop the music and tap the other to skip songs. The sound quality is great.

I am so reliant on my AirPods that I bought a second pair to keep at work.

Highly recommend. Show details

Erin64929
Erin64929Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  1st Gen

Two Years of Fantastic Service

Would definitely recommend. If you look after them, they’re a life saver for daily use. I use them for multiple hours every day, and I’ve never had an issue. Customer for life.
Janna
Janna3 posts
  3rd Gen
Musico
MusicoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  3rd Gen

Crappest product with great sound

My cheap earbuds died after 2 years of daily use so thought I would significantly upgrade. Bought the Gen 3 ones 2 weeks ago and have tried to persevere but can’t take anymore of them falling out. Even if they don’t fall out totally they shift as I move about and I am constantly repositioning. I’m so disappointed as I researched first and these were highly recommended in sound quality. And that is the only thing good about them. Even the case is hard not to drop as it is so impossible to grip the shiny curved surfaces. Do not buy this product, unless you intend to use them while you are sitting upright in a chair. Show details
Jason B.
Jason B.Tasmania

Disappointing

Not worth it. If one airpod disconnects during a call, it's almost impossible to reconnne t it without a major stuff around. I don't have much confidence in them and the sounds not so remarkable that I would say, yes, I got $200 worth. The product is overrated. Show details
John B.
John B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When they work

I have had these headphones for about 12months.
When they work they are great but 40% of the time they don’t connect properly even though they are charged and directly next to the phone they don’t connect or they drop out or the other person cannot hear you even though you can hear them perfectly.
It is so frustrating and makes them less than ideal especially when apple promotes itself as the great technological wizards.
They should work much better than they do. Show details
Gail SpendiffSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Best sound quality!

Bought these to replace my old AirPods & have not been disappointed. Wonderful sound quality & love the noise cancelling option especially when on a plane. Listening to Spotify is the best & walk around our house without losing connection. Highly recommend if you don’t mind the price. Show details

Frequently Asked Questions about Apple AirPods

What is the difference between the normal Charging Case and the Wireless Charging Case?

While both cases can be carried around in your pocket and will recharge your Airpods on-the-go, there are two different ways to recharge the case itself. The normal case charges by plugging a cable into the wall, the same way many devices are charged. The Wireless Case can also be recharged using a wireless charging pad (with the normal cable charge also being a back-up option). So if you don't have (or don't want to buy) a wireless charging pad, there's no need to pay extra for the Wireless Charging Case.

Latest Consumer Questions

Gunni S.
Gunni S. · Airpods 2nd Gen

Do they fit well into the ears. Do they slip out or stay there snugly?

Gail Spendiff

Mine fit perfectly plus they come with two other different sized earbud covers so you can swap over as required

Horsesrule
Horsesrule · Airpods 3rd Gen

Does the 3rd gen airpods fall out while running

quasarsindahause
quasarsindahause · AirPods

Why is Apple so crap.

Shazza
Shazza

Just a cheap products that I purchased was very disappointing that they didn’t have great quality

The popular Apple Airpods are a convenient and stylish way to listen to music on the go. Simply pop them back into their sleek and compact charging case, and slide them into your pocket when you’re done.

Features:

• 5 hours listening time or up to 3.5 hours of talk time
  • Multifunctional - can use them at work uni or while exercising
  • Compact charging case, so you easily slip them into your pocket
  • There’s the option to choose between the standard charging case and a wireless charging case. The standard charging case can only be charged via a cable, whereas the wireless charging case gives you the option to charge via cable or a wireless charging pad.

What reviewers loved about Apple Airpods:

• The Apple Airpods easily pair with phones, making it a simple process to transition from listening to music to answering calls
  • As these wireless headphones are so light, they were comfortable to wear for long periods of time
  • Since these headphones are multifunctional, you can use them at work or uni. They're also suitable for exercise such as running and cycling.
  • Reviewers appreciated the vibrant and clear sound these headphones produced.
Compare all Apple AirPods listings
Apple Airpods 1st Gen
  • Discontinued
Apple Airpods 1st Gen4.4
CategoryWireless HeadphonesWireless HeadphonesWireless HeadphonesWireless Headphones
Price (RRP) $249$279$229$319
TypeIn-EarIn-EarIn-EarIn-Ear
FeaturesCharging Case, Microphone Included and True Wireless (Earbuds Only)Charging Case, Microphone Included and True Wireless (Earbuds Only)Charging Case, Microphone Included and True Wireless (Earbuds Only)Charging Case, Microphone Included and True Wireless (Earbuds Only)
Weight8 g4 g8 g8 g
ManualDownload manualDownload manual
  • GTIN14: 00888462858410
  • GTIN12: 190198764805

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.