3Soundcore Sport X10

4.4

Boomer64
Boomer64Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

HAPPY SON, SATISFIED MUM

A gift to my son who is extremely satisfied especially given the fact that he cannot hear me when I speak. I have resorted to turning the volume up and repeating myself to be heard. Woe is me and happy is he! Show details
Debra Mcneil
Debra Mcneil

Fantastic

So comfortable highly recommend don’t fall out when running around Show details
Sandra Harrison
Sandra Harrison

Looks great, sounds good

Quick delivery, design looks great, easy to use, charge last for ages, sound quality is good, needs manual adjustments to enhance bass. Show details
mena.condo
mena.condoEyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect

I have never been able to wear ear buds. They’ve either hurt or fall out. These little beauties are a game changer. Super comfortable and don’t budge when exercising. Extremely happy! Show details
cazzly
cazzly2 posts

Hook on earbuds

Great erabuds that hook over your ears so they won't fall out while gardening. Don't garden too far from the house though because the blue tooth pick up doesn't span long distance. Battery seems to last long. Fabulous for the price. Show details ·  1
Christopher Pham
Christopher Pham

Great earphones

Very solid earphones. Stay on my ears well and provide nice sound quality. Show reply
Gerard Kortegast
Gerard Kortegast

Traveller

They sound great and the fit is great as well but the noise cancellation is ok not great but at this price point it's totally handibal Show details ·  1
Aydan Hoyer
Aydan Hoyer

Good product

Great product, easy connection and works as advertised, multiple ears sizes. Show details ·  1
Sfx
SfxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very good headphones

Very good headphones. Feels almost wearing nothing. Sound is clear. Show details ·  1
John and Jenny
John and JennySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great headphones for walkers

These headphones offer crisp sound and stay safely on/in my ear. Show reply
Tate
Tate

Awesome for sports n workouts

There are the best I've found for earbuds that stay in place during workouts and sports. The app is solid also and with some tweaking they give awesome sound for not a huge cost. Show details ·  1
Eli  Hajun
Eli Hajun

Great Value

Good sound, worth the price. Fit my ears. Happy with the product. Show details ·  1
Thekla Foster
Thekla FosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

These are awesome!

I brought these for my husband, and he gave this review 4 out of 5 stars, as it cut out on him once for some reason, but other than that they are super comfy, can hear audio perfectly and he has awkward ears - so they fit into his ears perfectly ☺️. They also came in time for Christmas, so quick delivery.

My Husband has tried so many different ear phones and so in the end he gave up for years until I found these ☺️ Show details ·  1

Sarah Southwell
Sarah Southwell

Perfect running headphones!!!

Bought these mainly for running but they’re also perfect for everyday use as well!
So far I absolutely love to run in them! They stay in place perfectly and the sound quality is amazing! I’ve struggled to find running headphones that actually stay in my ear while I run so I’m so happy I found these!
They block out a huuuge amount of background noise too so good for around the house or for travel, 10/10 would recommend! Show details ·  1
Mijkol Jones
Mijkol Jones

Excellent sound quality

They fit my ears perfectly as I found the others wouldn’t stay in my ears and kept falling out Show details ·  1