Almay

Almay

smart shade primer

love this silicone primer, lasts forever and evens out my skin. i wear it when i can't be bothered to wear foundation just to get rid of that redness. its pretty pricey but i think its worth it.

Almay TLC Foundation

I usually use Revlon Colorstay or Maybelline Superstay but the Almay TLC was on special so I thought that I would give it a try. It is great. The colour matches my skin perfectly and it is long lasting. It does not clog pores or cause breakouts. Truly worth a try.

Good

Almay have a great range of cosmetics, and it's so easy to choose the right shade of colour for you. I usually use the eyeshadows, but I also have the cream blush which gives my cheeks a healthy tint. Almay is easy to find, it's always in Priceline and the prices are affordable. The 1-2-3 step really works. It's not my number 1 choice for make-up, but it's up there.
Almay makes beauty simple. I like the 'bring out brown eyes' section, because then you don't have to waste money on heaps of different eye shadows, and the purple really makes my brown eyes pop.
Nothing much.

Beautiful, great coverage without the breakouts.

After years of trying to find the right foundation that wouldn't clog pores or cause break outs I have finally found it.
Great coverage without being to heavy, long lasting and doesn't cause break outs or leave skin feeling oily. Also has sunscreen.
A little more expensive but not in comparision to the big brand.

OK

A little while ago I purchased an Almay Foundation that I was VERY impressed with. I remembered the colour and bottle I had so I went to buy some more but ofcourse I checked the tester first. When I tried it on it was a completely different colour, and I noticed all the bottles looked like the tester. Was dissapointed cause I was wanting to purchase another bottle of the foundations because it's great for Acne. If it wasn't for this I would of given them 5 stars. They have great low cost products
Hypo-allergenic products, low prices
Change of colours, not replacing the discontinued products. Only available at Priceline (that I know of)

Terrible

This company refuses to respond to complaints. I purchased smart shade foundation (most horrid yellow colour) which I returned with a letter. Followed up with an email, and had no repsonse at all. Do not buy this if you want stisfaction. The products are OK but the consumer service is terrible.
Good prices
Not responsive to consumer complaints

OK

This used to be my favourite mascara, so I was thrilled when I re-discovered it the other day. Unfortunately my memory must have deceived me. It's relatively easy to use- first use the long bristles for lengthening lashes, then the short for thickening. That said, I've used other (better) mascaras that didn't require me to examine them minutely to find out which side to use first, and I prefer these. It does curl, lengthen and thicken my lashes, however does not give a dramatic look. I would describe it as best for day rather than glamorous nighttime wear. The biggest problem I have had with this mascara is that it smudges easily- by the end (or even the middle) of the day, I am beginning to look like a panda. Unfortunately, this outweighs the good points and means I'm unlikely to buy it again.
Almay Triple Effect Mascara : does what it says, price (approx $14)
smudges, the double sided brush,

OK

The Almay pressed powder compact is a great size to carry in your handbag for touch-ups and to use the mirror too.You will ned to buy small square powder puffs or sponges to apply this product if you want to keep it in your handbag.
Hypo-allergenic products.
The Almay pressed powder compact did not come with a powder puff or sponge and I had to buy some seperately.

I always bought Almay mascara in the colour Raisin, for green eyes. A lovely colour with a nice small brush. When I went to get a new one recently I found they had replaced it with another colour, chocolate quartz, which is basically a fancy name for boring brown. Also, it has a clunky big brush, which I hate. Can I still get the Raison colour with the smaller brush anywhere?
I wonder if maybe you could try ebay? Or maybe Google discontinued stock? It is annoying when a great product is discontinued. Good luck.

Does your liquid foundation contain dimethicone?
it does Rosemary, it is the third ingredient of many so it must be a main one.

• GTIN14: 00309972713018