Almay

Almay

Sydney

Sydneysydney

smart shade primer

love this silicone primer, lasts forever and evens out my skin. i wear it when i can't be bothered to wear foundation just to get rid of that redness. its pretty pricey but i think its worth it.

Bonnie

BonnieBrisbane

Almay TLC Foundation

I usually use Revlon Colorstay or Maybelline Superstay but the Almay TLC was on special so I thought that I would give it a try. It is great. The colour matches my skin perfectly and it is long lasting. It does not clog pores or cause breakouts. Truly worth a try.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Good

Almay have a great range of cosmetics, and it's so easy to choose the right shade of colour for you. I usually use the eyeshadows, but I also have the cream blush which gives my cheeks a healthy tint. Almay is easy to find, it's always in Priceline and the prices are affordable. The 1-2-3 step really works. It's not my number 1 choice for make-up, but it's up there.
    Almay makes beauty simple. I like the 'bring out brown eyes' section, because then you don't have to waste money on heaps of different eye shadows, and the purple really makes my brown eyes pop.
    Nothing much.

crazymumaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful, great coverage without the breakouts.

After years of trying to find the right foundation that wouldn't clog pores or cause break outs I have finally found it.
    Great coverage without being to heavy, long lasting and doesn't cause break outs or leave skin feeling oily. Also has sunscreen.
    A little more expensive but not in comparision to the big brand.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

OK

A little while ago I purchased an Almay Foundation that I was VERY impressed with. I remembered the colour and bottle I had so I went to buy some more but ofcourse I checked the tester first. When I tried it on it was a completely different colour, and I noticed all the bottles looked like the tester. Was dissapointed cause I was wanting to purchase another bottle of the foundations because it's great for Acne. If it wasn't for this I would of given them 5 stars. They have great low cost products
    Hypo-allergenic products, low prices
    Change of colours, not replacing the discontinued products. Only available at Priceline (that I know of)

Ros

RosMt Coolum, Qld

Terrible

This company refuses to respond to complaints. I purchased smart shade foundation (most horrid yellow colour) which I returned with a letter. Followed up with an email, and had no repsonse at all. Do not buy this if you want stisfaction. The products are OK but the consumer service is terrible.
    Good prices
    Not responsive to consumer complaints

Popalee

Popalee

sdbenjamin

sdbenjamin

OK

The Almay pressed powder compact is a great size to carry in your handbag for touch-ups and to use the mirror too.You will ned to buy small square powder puffs or sponges to apply this product if you want to keep it in your handbag.
    Hypo-allergenic products.
    The Almay pressed powder compact did not come with a powder puff or sponge and I had to buy some seperately.

Zanne77

Zanne77asked

I always bought Almay mascara in the colour Raisin, for green eyes. A lovely colour with a nice small brush. When I went to get a new one recently I found they had replaced it with another colour, chocolate quartz, which is basically a fancy name for boring brown. Also, it has a clunky big brush, which I hate. Can I still get the Raison colour with the smaller brush anywhere?

crazymuma

I wonder if maybe you could try ebay? Or maybe Google discontinued stock? It is annoying when a great product is discontinued. Good luck.

Rosemary overall

Rosemary overallasked

Does your liquid foundation contain dimethicone?

crazymuma

it does Rosemary, it is the third ingredient of many so it must be a main one.

Get an answer from our members and Almay representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands