Best hair products

My hair is thin and limp and the first time I used Pump Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, I noticed that my hair felt thicker and it had more volume. I was really surprised, because although this is what the products claim, I didn’t really expect it. I’m very happy with the results and happy to recommend it.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Best hair care for curls

I have been a hairdresser for over 25 years. My hair has a slight curl which always looks more fizzy than curls. I used Pump once and my curls sat beautifully. I love this product, my hair has never looked better.

Best products I’ve ever used

Been using the Pump shampoo and conditioner now for over a month and noticed my hair felt better immediately. Softer, shinier and more manageable. Love the smell and you only need a small amount.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Where has this product been all my life!!!

I am so happy with my Pump Haircare range for curls. It is what I have been looking for all my life. My curls are now smooth and in great condition. I ordered online and it was so easy to find what I was looking for. Delivery was so fast. I was sceptical but when I tried it I couldn’t believe how good my hair felt after just one wash. The more I am using it the better my hair feels. I will definitely be buying Pump again.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Great Products love that are organic

Great range Easy to find what I wanted, would like to see reviews on each individual product. Loved the products Iv used so far great smell. can't wait to try more of the range

My New Favourite Shampoo and Conditioner!

The smell is amazing and has made my hair feel absolutely fantastic. It’s soft and silky and has grown a couple inches already in about a month of use which is great while trying to grow my hair out.

Love the product never going back to other brand products

Love the smell and the soothing feeling on the scalp after washing my hair and less hair fall n hair is healthy n shiny compliments from family n friends happy

Curly range not for me

I purchased a full set for $129 of the Curly Girl range, tried it for over 1 month. With every treatment my curls became less and less until my hair had become almost straight! I followed the exact guidelines, did not use a lot of product. There seems to be a lot of oil in the product, def did not go well on my hair!
When I emailed them I only got the reply "we have 1,000's of happy clients". ??
I'm not one of them!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

I love the curl define cream

My hair is very curly and very frizzy.....this cream really does nourish repair and control my hair. It lasts for a few days too! i can highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Hair feels soft and healthy with defined curls

I am very satisfied with the pump, for curly hair range. I do not need to add further products for a great result. Quality is wonderful. It has soften my dry hair while still bringing out my naturally curly hair. I am so happy to have made the change.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

My hair is growing again, finally!!

My hair is already starting to grow back after thinning out during a period of illness. The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling soft and the treatment mask is amazing. I find my hair is less tangled. The customer service is 5-star and your order is shipped so quickly!

lives up to the hype

Love the smell and the way my hair feels and my curls look fab! Highly recommend getting a pack and it will give you all you need to start your journey to better hair

Believe the hype!!

So often you see products online that appear to be truly amazing, only to be totally disappointing once you purchase and try them. Pump curly girl method, and mermaid lengths are so not disappointing. For the first time in years my hair is strong, healthy and beautiful!! I’m obsessed!! Thanks Tash for coming up with such an incredible line of products.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Will never go back to anything else!

Hair mask, amazing. Curly girl products, amazing. Customer service, amazing. Can’t wait to try the rest! After bleaching the life out of my hair Pump products have made it look and feel better than ever and grow super quick

Love Pump Hair care and Tash’s advices

I came across pump hairline products around 4 months ago and use the growth shampoo, conditioner and liquid gold oil. Love them and there is no going back. Thanks Tash

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Long shiny hair

After using the hair growth set I honestly can't imagine using a regular shampoo again. My hair grew longer in a short period of time. It looks shiny, healthy, sexy. It smells so good and when I touch it, it is so silky. It easy to comb and to style.

Amazing.

I really can't believe this difference in my hair! Feels so different. Clean, fresh. Looks and feels so healthy. BUT.....I have never had curls like this! Wow!!!!! I'm am very very impressed. I have tried many creams, gels for curls. But this product is forever.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Love this product!

I purchased the curly girl range as I have thick coarse, brittle curly hair that not only loves to frizz but also splitting and breaking from bleaching and styling damage.
I tried these products in the hope they would help with these problems and I can honestly say I couldn’t be happier!!
My hair feels amazing after using them and while yes I’m still getting some breakage “regular trims should help that” even my hairdresser said to keep doing what I’m doing because my hair is feeling so much healthier! I really have noticed the difference and won’t use anything else now.
100% recommend!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Improved my hair condition so quickly!

After having my hair destroyed by a new hairdresser, I tried pump to help and improve both breakage and hopefully grow it quickly. It worked so well, even I was surprised how quickly! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling beautiful.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

What a great find!

Don’t you love it when you find a new product & it does what it says it will? Great product, great range, quick delivery. The soft, silky feel of my hair was instantaneous. Recommended!

how do you combine curly hair products (wash hair once a week) with hair growth products (that u need to use daily hence washing daily)?

How often am I supposed to use the Hairecare serum? Every day or just after every time I wash my hair? How much serum should be applied aprox. at a time?

I have very fine hair thinning, I have type 1 diabetes as well and other health issues would these products including the Gummies help please thanks
I am not knowledgeable about health issues contributing to hair loss however I have been using the serum and the roller brush on the spots my hair is thinning and it is too soon to say if it has helped. I would need about a year to see any kinds of results. However the Pump products have transformed my very thin, limp, shedding and boring hard and even brought back my curls. I also had serious scalp reactions with almost all shampoos which I don't with this stuff. So while it is expensive it is by far the best product I have ever used. I did not however get any results with their eyelash serum or the anti friz spray but their shampoos, and volum mist, mouse, masks and shampoos and conditioners have changed my life so over all this stuff is amazing and the staff are very good at helping you fix issues and send you products to try. Its great stuff and they should continue to be supported!

CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Retailers