Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

Purple Mud

As a first time user of PUMP products I was thrilled to find that what I bought ACTUALLY worked.
Hairdressers are out with this Covid crisis so I'm improvising at home and keeping the grey at bay!
Thanks PUMP

No better product!

Pump is absolutely amazing, ive tried aloy of the product, my ultimate favourite is the Growth Mask. Its smells great, its made my hair grow and the range makes my hair soft and hydrated. Il keep buying for sure. Absolutely impressed with the quality and the fast postage

This works wonders!!

Great price range, great postage, AMAZING product! Can’t live without it!!! My hair was so damaged due to bleaching but it is now hydrated, soft and long! Highly recommend to all.

Simone M.

Simone M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells delicious

Leaves my hair feeling so soft. The site was easy to navigate and they have a good range of products. I was satisfied with the quality of the products. Especially the conditioner.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Mjg

MjgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Curly Girl Range

Love the on-line shop, so easy to use! Products arrive within a matter of days! The curly girl products are fantastic. So good to be able to purchase Australian products!

Del

DelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hair improvement

Loving the products. Have noticed an improvement in the rate of growth and a lessening of flyaways. Having thyroid issues this has been a constant battle for me.
I have found it easy to select the products suitable for my hair issues.

leanne

leanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING RESULTS

received my order within 3 day of ordering. website is really easy to navigate, was really easy to read review of products and instructions on how to use them. I am so happy with my thickening shampoo it def does what its supposed too. My hairdresser commented on how good my hair is feeling. Im about to order for the 3rd time and will be trying more of their products.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

This product is perfect- finally Curley hair is not misunderstood anymore- LIFESAVER!!

I could not contemplate a life with no product in my hair, assured right?
I thought so too until I tried PUMP Curley hair & it tamed my fuzz back to Curley.

Megan B

Megan BFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product, has tamed my flyaway fine curly hair

Quality is great and goes a long way, smells amazing :) Plenty of samples given with purchases to try other products in range. The growth mask is the best hair product I have ever used.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Kasia

KasiaNew South Wales

The best hair care !

Pump is the best hair care I have tried. It’s natural and doesn’t upset my sensitive skin, on my body and scalp. I have psoriasis and my hair falls out. Pump keeps my hair in tip top shape. I really want to try the eyelash growth product next.

Williams

WilliamsNorth Queensland, QLD

Recommend

The curly girl and blonde products have been a game changer. I’ll never use anything else unless I have to. I am looking forward to trying the new body care range.

Life saver !!!

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Best product I have ever bought. Delivers true results.

Miracle products. I love it. Been using it since January 2020 and my hair has grown long in such a short span of time, even my non existent eyelashes is now noticeably long. Thank you Pump!

Not impressed at all

The Day 2 Curl reviver actually makes my hair worse than it was before using!! Kills the curls that I have.
Also not that impressed with the shampoo or conditioner. For the price its totally NOT good. I have used supermarket products that did a better job.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous products!

Love the growth products, my hair feels amazing and my lashes are so long now! Started using this in January and have had great results. And it smells great too!

Leanne C.

Leanne C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Expensive and does not live up to expectations.

I have mild psoriasis and need a mild shampoo and conditioner not to irritate my scalp. After only two washes I stopped using this product as my scalp was affected. Can't be as mild as advertised. Couldn't recommend. I don't usually review but, I'm so over paying big dollars for products that just don't work.

Very disappointed

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Awesome natural ingredients

All products are very good with natural ingredients. I live in Canada, pump products are very good on my hairs even due to extremely dry weather. I am very pleased with puMp products

Gail

GailPerth, WA

My hair has never been this smooth/frizz free!!

Best customer service, prompt delivery and this product wow!!
I have hair which hates the humidity and frizzes terribly. I purchased the Pump Anti Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner and my hair has never been smoother/frizz free. Totally recommend this product will be purchasing again!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Curly Girl Range, I've noticed a difference.

I bought the Curly Girl range after seeing transformations online. I have definently noticed a difference, especially in the amount of frizz around my face when I pull my hair back in a pony tail. I am looking forward to seeing how my hair improves with continued use. Also, the product smell amazing.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Pauline n

Pauline nasked

Hi
I just received my whip it foam product but realize it is probably the incorrect product
I wanted a mousse for body & lift. I have fine short hair so was wanting advice as to what I should purchase. from you What should I purchase?
Regards Pauline Story

Harmony L.

Harmony L.asked

I had long hair ..after my prenancy it's been coming out ..and I cut it to my shoulders what will make it grow long and strong

Sarah B.

Sarah B.asked

Just received my growth set today If I want to leave the growth mask on over night. Can I put it on when my hair is dry?

Izabelle
Izabelle

Yes, absolutely! You will ultimately use more product, as the wetness of your hair helps distribute and coat it easier, but I often use it on dry hair the day before I'm planning to wash my hair, and then again after my conditioner just lightly through the ends and rinse. (Although not necessary) Works a treat. X

Get an answer from our members and Pump Haircare representatives