Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

Love this for curly hair

Used the curly line shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment. Love them all because they smell good, they don't exacerbate my scalp problems and they revived my long dead curls.

Rachael

RachaelNorth Queensland, QLD

Hair has never felt better

Hair is now soft and manageable.It was extremely easy to order and postage was prompt. I would highly recommend This company and their products. After sale business is also great

Rachael R.

Rachael R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing Products I Love

I'm a hairdresser & pump products are amazing, the blonde products tone my hair nicely & I get lots of comments on how nice my colour is & how shiny my hair is. The heat protect is fantastic, I can't live without it as I believe my hair daily.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

SMJ

SMJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my curls

I recently begun using pump products. I have shampoo, conditioner, curly girl 2 in one and the spring back curls. What I love the most is the soft not crisp look for curls. About to reorder. Excellent service and delivery.

love this product

I love the hair growing line. My hair is less fluffy and looks and feels healthier. Even my hair dresser has noticed the difference. I am going to try the volume and thickness line next.

Different to any other shampoo!

Firstly the product smells incredible! You can tell it’s all natural ingredients because it doesn’t froth up like other drugstore shampoos when you’re washing your hair. From the second wash I noticed much less hair shedding after each wash, which I was so grateful for having such fine hair! I can’t say whether my hair is thicker yet but it’s only been a few months and i’m definitely going to keep using it for the foreseeable future!

What a change!

This is the first time I've used Pump haircare and with results like this I will continue to do so.
Lovely smell, you only need a small amount of shampoo for a wash, and the curls.....I am approaching 60 and my hair has been losing it's umph! With using Pump my hair has definitely got it's bounce back. The Define and Repair cream is excellent. It really has made a difference to how I feel about my hair.

Perfect for me!

This is my very first time using the Pump Haircare Products and trust me it made my hair feel so amazing and started growing. I just finished my bottle of the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and I will definitely buy another bottle. I've never seen so much progress on my hair growth!

LLH

LLHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

At last, products for girls with real hair: CURLY

Discovered the store on Facebook. The products are perfect for curly hair like mine. I can now wear my hair the way I have always wanted it to look. Bravo

Megs

MegsSydney, NSW

Such a fabulous product!

This product smells amazing, is especially great for detangling and restyling curls, and has really improved the quality of my curly hair. I hadn’t used any CGM products before so would definitely recommend this especially if your curls get too tangled!

Simply excellent product.

Simply brilliant product. It has made my undefined, fuzzy curls look more defined, healthier and not fuzzy. All while being a safe natural product. I even purchased this for my best friend who love it also.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Omg where have you been all my life..from a curly curly girl

My very first time using your products and wow the change in the softness of my hair is amazing..I'm hooked!! and so easy to order on line!! Thank You Pump!

Amazing Products

Love the Pump Haircare Products. The Pump Whip It Hair Foam is the best curl product in my 66 years I have ever used, with your blonde shampoo, conditioner and the Whip It Hair Foam, my grey locks look amazing. Thank you

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Perfect for me

Introduced to Pump haircare by my cousin who had seen a dramatic recovery in her hair thickness I was intrigued.
I have a roller, biogro serum, shampoo and the leave-in mask and after 3 months of use I have seen improvements in my hair thickness, even my barber mentioned it.
The products are great, smell wonderful and customer service is 2nd to none.
Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Nattie

NattieDarwin, NT

Love love love Pump ... my go to for anything hair related <3

Great selection of hair products, and very easy to access and find what you are looking for. Since I discovered Pump Haircare I wouldn't shop anywhere else. I love my Milkshake products <3

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Recommend!!

I have been using the curly girl products for a few months now and it has made a massive difference to my curls. Totally recommend this product for curly girls!!!!!

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love Pump

Everything was easy on the Website to find - nice and simple... the Curly Girl products are amazing and do exactly what they say they do... my curly hair loves it... have also tried the Mermaid Lengths and definately have noticed a growth since I started... ordering my second bottle soon... if anything is out of stock it does not take long to for it to be re-stocked which is great... Like I said Love Love Love Pump... xo

jennydivincenzo2606

jennydivincenzo2606Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Curly hair shampoo and conditioner

When I first revived it I was amazed how small the bottles of shampoo and conditioner were for the price.. I found it harsher than supermarket brand. Terrible I threw both out.. I prefer L’Oral or KMS or even matrix for curly hair. This was a waste of money .

Beth S.

Beth S.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic!

My hair was very bleach damaged, dry and unmanageable.
Since starting with pump growth range my hair has improved drastically in health and how manageable it is.
I will never go back to another product.
The mask, shampoo and conditioner make my life heaps easier and the mermaid lengths spray smells amazing and makes my hair so soft.
Definitely worth it.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Love the range

I have tried the growth product range as well as the thickening one. I love the natural smell of the product and the final result on my hair. Its easy to order and something i want to continue to invest in!