Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

My hair is incredibly healthy and soft!

I can’t live without my pump moisture hydrate spray and pump repair mask! It’s made my hair so much softer and healthy! I can’t wait to try out more products !!!!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Found my holy grail hair products!

Absolutely love the Pump growth shampoo, conditioner and no more frizz serum. Leaves my hair soft and silky and I have so much new growth. Their delivery is super quick (next day for me!). I only ever used supermarket shampoos as I couldn’t justify the cost, but since trying Pump I will never go back.

Keep up the good work, I adore your products!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Very happy

Love the scent and how clean it makes my hair feel. Though on the pricier side it actually works wonders. I am glad I read the reviews and decided to give these products a go. I will definitely buy these again.

Made my hair worse!

Disappointed that these products made my hair my dry and brittle and my hairdresser had to chop more off. Like other reviewers, I complained on Fb and my comment was deleted also. I’m self conscious about my hair and was hoping these products would work bring back my confidence. I wasn't expecting a miracle but they just made my hair worse.

Longer and Thicker hair for the first time

My hair has been thin and flat for the last 10 years and just wouldn't grow but since using the Pump growth shampoo conditioner and treatment my hair has become thicker at the roots and just the other day I took my hair out and could not believe how long it was. I feel like I have the same hair now as I did in my early 20's! Anyone who wants to know if this really works, I swear it DOES!!

Hair Growth pack - The best I have used

I bought the Growth pack and this was the first time I ordered something from Australia and I was a little worried but from the first day I used these products I knew I made the right decision! I love the smell and the way my hair feels. I can see new hair growing all around the front area and the ends don't break like they used to. Just love it!

Post-chemo & Hashimoto MIRACLE!!

My first order was for the growth products and re-ordered the thickening system - PUMP products have given me confidence back that multiple health issues took from me. Also, the delivery from Australia to Alabama was about 4 days!!! Thank you TASH!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Transformed My Hair - Amazing Product!

I love my Pump Growth products for the first time in years I’ve noticed real growth in my hair. Its stronger and I have less split ends, I’m so happy!

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

Extremely happy customer!

I am so happy with the results using the pump thickening products, especially the mask. I noticed results in around 4 weeks. Literally woke up and looked and mirror and thought wow my hair is different! My girlfriends have now started using Pump too and next I want to try the dry shampoo and will report my results. Nice packaging and came fast with DHL express. I will continue with the brand for life! Thanks guys xx

Didn’t work at all!!

My hair felt soft but as for the growth, I definitely didnt notice any. Waste of money!!
I used the products for 3 months, and kept before and after pics and no difference. My usual shampoo conditioner seems to be just as good and half the price. Not sure how there are so many glowing reviews?

Date PurchasedDecember 2018
Hi Kayla. So sorry you were disappointed. What is your order number?

The best Haircare out there!

My hair takes forever to grow and within 2 weeks I can see growth! My hair is so much healthier and my ends look amazing! In love with this product

Ruined My Hair! Deleted My Comments

I experienced the same issue when I complained to pump on Facebook about the poor condition my hair was left in after using their products for 6 weeks. As soon as I complained they deleted the comment straight away. So upset that my hairdresser had to chop off over 2 inches and now my hair is even shorter than it was before using the products!!

This brand is amazing - GROWTH PACK

I was very very impressed with the products ordered from pump my hair has improved after a wash it feels softer , less frizzy and the system has a very lovely smell to it I definitely will recommend this brand to all my friends who suffer with hair problems I can’t wait to place my next order

Noticeable hair growth!

I have had a positive experience using pump growth products, my favourite is the growth treatment and growth oil. I’ve Recommended this range to my friends and anyone wanting healthy long hair.

Hair growth shampoo & thickening conditioner

Both fabulous products, my hair has never looked or felt stronger or healthier. Even my hairdresser has noticed the difference! It’s been one year since I had my hair extensions removed and I can happily say I don’t need them anymore :)

Platinum blonde hair survival secret!

My hair is silky and shiny and continues to grow Thanks to pump hair care! My hairdresser is jealous and shocked every 6 weeks I see her the health of my hair and how much it has grown!

Date PurchasedApril 2018

It works!!!

The growth shampoo and conditioner works!! I wish I tried this product years ago. I have tried everything (I mean everything) to get my grow and I believe me when I say that I am actually seeing results. On top of the results, the product itself feels and smells amazing. Very very happy with Pump.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Best hair mask I have ever used

I bought the pump repair mask to try save my damaged hair after too many chemical straighteners and Tash advised me to get this and how to use it. It absolutely saved my hair! My hairdresser couldn't believe it and is now in the process of stocking it in her Hollywood salon! Shipping was fast as it came in 2 days to the US, packaging was so pretty it was like getting a gift and the smell is the most incredible smell ever. Super happy, thanks Tash for making this mask!

Best results I’ve had

My hairdresser (who is not a stockist) recommended Pump prosuzta for my fine, now thinning hair, after another client had great results. Been using it for 3 months now, my has more volume, and feels stronger. I bought the third k hair value pack- good value. Favourite product is the liquid gold oil treatment. So easy to use, immediate improvement. Love that it’s an Aussie product, made for our conditions. No animal testing or nasty ingredients. Love it!

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

Life changing hair products

I have been using Pump for the last 3 weeks and my hair has grown a huge amount. The inflammation and itching that I experienced continuously is gone and my hair feels and looks fuller. I have suffered from hair loss and thinning for 12 years related to scalp inflammation and no topical product has ever made a scrap of difference. I must admit to being totally shocked at how quickly this is assisting my scalp.

I am using the biogro serum, the hair growth oil, thickening shampoo and derma roller. I'm looking forward to seeing what the results are like after 3 months of consistent use. I adore the afterpay option, but even still I find the prices super reasonably priced for their quality and effectiveness.

Do you have any reviews from customers who have undergone chemotherapy and are using your products to boost their hair and eyebrow growth? Many thanks
Hi Iris Yes I do, please email me natasha@pumphaircare.com and I can forward you the reviews. There is also a review at or near the top of the list here on Product Review from Aly H. She is more than happy to share her thoughts directly with you id you message her. xx

I’ve been using this product for 3 months and it seems like any cheap shampoo you’d find from the supermarket. Definitely didn't notice any growth - do you recommend I continue using the product or give up?
I also found the product useless. The company deletes you from facebook if you try to tell them you are having issues with it and funny - there is nowhere on their facebook page you can leave reviews - I guess that's why people are writing here. It's also stripped the heck out of my colour. I sent them a facebook message and was promptly blocked. I think the amount of UNHAPPY Pump Haircare users is a lot higher than they let on - they quickly delete any negative comments from their facebook page too... dodgy if you ask me!They deleted my comments on Facebook too. I tried the growth shampoo and conditioner for a solid 4 months and found my hair was my more dry and brittle and ended up snapping. My hairdresser had to cut it shorter. I complained to the company on FB and they deleted my comments. I then researched the product and realised it is full of silicones which coat the hair and supposedly bad for your hair. Incredibly disappointed.

Similar listings