Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

Alyce B.

Alyce B.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

Use pump curly girl shampoo and conditioner which I love! Nourishing and yet cleansing all at the same time, super moisturising but not at all heavy (my hair is very fine and gets oily easily). Beautiful, natural coconut fragrance. My hair is 2a-2b on the curl chart and the shampoo and conditioner alone give me beautiful fresh, managable waves!
Also use the gel and day 2 curl refresher which do exactly what they day they do!
Overall super happy with these products!

Andrea

Andrea

Transforms dull thinning hair to crowning glory. Uplifts self esteem. My hair has more volume thanks to this product.

Easy to submit an order on the internet. Beautifully packaged with extras.... chocolate and trial sized product. A shampoo and conditioner to use on the shower that is not time consuming for fantastic results.

Happy

HappyGoulburn Valley, VIC

great products

Have been using for a couple of months and my curly hair has never looked better. Will definatley be re ordering Great products love the smell and service is amazing

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

Well worth the $$$

Very satisfied with the hair mask.
It took a lot of my yellow orangey tones out of my hair
The size of the mask was surprising
I would recommend this to everyone

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Fuller thicker hair

My hair was going really thin due to being severely anemic after useing the pump thickening shampoo ,conditioner and hair mask Iv noticed in 3 week a big difference in my hair being thicker n fuller can’t wait to try the rest of the pump range

Love these products!

I find this to be a high quality product and I love the smell. I have seen improvements in my hair strength and condition. I haven’t been using it long but I’m looking forward to seeing more results. The shipment came very fast to me in Canada and the customer support has been excellent.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Best curly product I have used

I have finally found a product that works with my curls!! I am so happy with how it smells, feels and leaves my curls feeling natural and not loaded with product. I will be staying with Pump FOREVER!!

Ange Marshall

Ange MarshallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product

I have really fine hair & the growth shampoo & conditioner is making a huge difference to the texture & also the length of my hair. Love this product & I’ll be purchasing it again!

Gabriella

GabriellaSydney, NSW

Its the best product ever !!!

I am so happy with the product love it . Ill never ever change the products ever staying with u guys for life . I will recommend this company to everyone . I am so happy

Date PurchasedJune 2020

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Refine and define

I love the curly girl method. But I love the refine and define, I have pso on my scalp and have to use steroid creams which makes my hair super dry and brittle and this product has made my hair super soft, clean and hydrated. Never change the ingredients please!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Curly hair shampoo, conditioner and gel

The website is easy to navigate and I cannot speak highly enough about there curly hair products the gel is the best, worth every cent very happy and I will be a repeat customer

Tess

Tess

Loving Pump hair!

Loving Pump hair shampoo & conditioner, I have only been using it for 2 month and have already noticed the difference.
It is not falling out as much and it is definitely helping the growth side of things, also like the pump treatment serum and mascara. :)

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

I love this product, my hair looks great and has never been better

Web site easy to navigate. Products amazing, quality my hair has never looked and felt so amazing. Im 59 and used many products, spent money however this product truly works.

Addicted to this stuff!

My second purchase from Pump. As before the company are super helpful to deal with.
The products are fantastic - for once I have found products that consistently work with my hair.

Pump Hair Products

I love the products as I am seeing real results as I have always wanted to grow my hair back. Love the speedy shipping to Canada as well. Thank you

Carliza

CarlizaPerth, WA

Grow Your Curls Value Pack review

Love the curl products!!

Great products - gentle on my hair and now I can use 1 product rather than 3 to get the desired results - love it!! The products actually do what they say they are going to and the smell amazing :)

Tricia D.

Tricia D.Sydney, NSW

Love the ethics and results.

This is an excellent product. I am in my 50s and it has been a long tine since I’ve experienced such healthy, shiny and full volumed hair. I have recommended it to many friends who also love it.

Prue S.

Prue S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product. Love it.

Australian made, cruelty free, no sulphates and it works. What more can I say? It's a fantastic product. My hair looks and feels great. I would recommend the Blonde range to anyone wanting to get rid of brassiness out of their blonde hair and achieve a nice clean Blonde.

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

I absolutely ❤️ these products!

I love these products because they really do everything that they say they will do. They are amazing!
My hair is looking so much better than it has looked for years.
I have been recommending them to my friends and family and will always do this. Thank you!!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020