Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

Listing monitored by Pump Haircare

Marlene
Marlene Darling Downs, QLD

Great products for my curls

Easy to use online store. Good range of products for curly hair. Not the cheapest products out there, but worth it. I Highly recommend the curly girl range.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

Toy
ToyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely love this product

I received a sample of Pump volume mist with my last order and I absolutely love it. I have long curly hair that can fall flat quite quickly given I physically train daily. I was really amazed at the lightness of the product the ease of use and absolutely no crunch or sticky residue. Really great product, left my hair feeling fresh and full.

Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Curly girl approves!

I use the curly girl range and I love it, I think for price it is on par with other brands, the quality is great and it is delivered within like two days of me ordering it with a cute little chocolate and sample every time! I definitely feel the difference in my hair using these products and am looking forward to trying their face range too! I used the tool on the website to send an enquiry to help choose what products would be best and got a great personal reply with a few products to start out with! ❤️

Find out how Pump Haircare compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Never using anything other than pump!

From the very first wash I loved these products. My friends and family noticed less frizz immediately and I have not used heat to style my hair since I started using pump two months ago as my curls have never been hydrated. I LOVE it!

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loveeee the curl cream and blonde shampoo

Both products I have tried have been great quality and worth the cost. I have curly blonde hair and having a curl friendly blonde shampoo is amazing. I have been using them over a month and my hair is feeling really good. I can't wait to try more products.

Jaz Grant
Jaz GrantSydney, NSW

Gorgeous products even my teenagers use and Love!

So easy to find what I want on the website plus more. Simple ethical and environmental products and the entire family uses all the products I buy so I have to bulk buy! Good problem to have as I love to support a great Australian business. Delivery is amazingly fast! Thank you.

Bec
Bec Perth, WA

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I absolutely love my Pump hair care products, they make my hair feel so shiny and smooth. I've been using them for over two years.

Grey Range - Shampoo and Conditioner

I bought the grey range and found it a perfect fit for my hair type. The delivery time is really good. Very satisfied.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Curly girl range by Debbie 17 July 2021

So in love with this range from Pump. The condition and definition of my curls has improved dramatically! Customer service and delivery time is fantastic.

Love Pump products!

First time using specific products for curly hair. Wish I had bought this sooner! My hair looks so much better, natural curls are less frizzy and feel great. So much easier to manage. Very happy

Claire Allwood
Claire AllwoodSydney

BEAUTIFUL CURL CREAM

Absolutely love Pump Curly Girl 2 in 1 Define & Repair Cream. Firstly, it smells incredible. Even if it was so-so in effectiveness, I would still use it for the smell. Luckily it is also super effective in making my very long curly hair soft (but not too soft), shiny and frizz free. I add a little Curls Rock Amplifier for extra ringlet hold. Together it is Holy Grail stuff. 2nd and even 3rd day great hair. Strange, cause Shea Butter (main ingredient) is usually not a winner for me. But this is. I use about a tablespoon with a teaspoon of Curls Rock through wet combed hair then scrunch up to get curls and air dry. Did I mention it smells Devine??

Mermaid lengths

Pump Mermaid lengths make my hair so much more manageable, no more frizz and curl when it rains! I only have to Straighten after washing, no touch ups in between any more

Absolutely has made me love my hair again! I have the blonde kit. And now I’m in love with my locks again. Thanks

Great store. Products were easy to find and very happy with this product. I will be buying again from this company in the future

Best products by far!

Have been using Pump Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for quite some time now and my hair is healthier and thicker!

Renee D.
Renee D.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect bouncy curls

I am so pleased to have found the pump curly girl products. My curls are soft, bouncy, and healthy through the use of these products. My hair routine is now simple with minimal products required for great results. I highly recommend all of the curly girl pump products.

Read more reviews - page 2