Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

Ruined My Hair! Deleted My Comments

I experienced the same issue when I complained to pump on Facebook about the poor condition my hair was left in after using their products for 6 weeks. As soon as I complained they deleted the comment straight away. So upset that my hairdresser had to chop off over 2 inches and now my hair is even shorter than it was before using the products!!

This brand is amazing - GROWTH PACK

I was very very impressed with the products ordered from pump my hair has improved after a wash it feels softer , less frizzy and the system has a very lovely smell to it I definitely will recommend this brand to all my friends who suffer with hair problems I can’t wait to place my next order

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Noticeable hair growth!

I have had a positive experience using pump growth products, my favourite is the growth treatment and growth oil. I’ve Recommended this range to my friends and anyone wanting healthy long hair.

Hair growth shampoo & thickening conditioner

Both fabulous products, my hair has never looked or felt stronger or healthier. Even my hairdresser has noticed the difference! It’s been one year since I had my hair extensions removed and I can happily say I don’t need them anymore :)

Platinum blonde hair survival secret!

My hair is silky and shiny and continues to grow Thanks to pump hair care! My hairdresser is jealous and shocked every 6 weeks I see her the health of my hair and how much it has grown!

Date PurchasedApril 2018

It works!!!

The growth shampoo and conditioner works!! I wish I tried this product years ago. I have tried everything (I mean everything) to get my grow and I believe me when I say that I am actually seeing results. On top of the results, the product itself feels and smells amazing. Very very happy with Pump.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Best hair mask I have ever used

I bought the pump repair mask to try save my damaged hair after too many chemical straighteners and Tash advised me to get this and how to use it. It absolutely saved my hair! My hairdresser couldn't believe it and is now in the process of stocking it in her Hollywood salon! Shipping was fast as it came in 2 days to the US, packaging was so pretty it was like getting a gift and the smell is the most incredible smell ever. Super happy, thanks Tash for making this mask!

Best results I’ve had

My hairdresser (who is not a stockist) recommended Pump prosuzta for my fine, now thinning hair, after another client had great results. Been using it for 3 months now, my has more volume, and feels stronger. I bought the third k hair value pack- good value. Favourite product is the liquid gold oil treatment. So easy to use, immediate improvement. Love that it’s an Aussie product, made for our conditions. No animal testing or nasty ingredients. Love it!

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

Life changing hair products

I have been using Pump for the last 3 weeks and my hair has grown a huge amount. The inflammation and itching that I experienced continuously is gone and my hair feels and looks fuller. I have suffered from hair loss and thinning for 12 years related to scalp inflammation and no topical product has ever made a scrap of difference. I must admit to being totally shocked at how quickly this is assisting my scalp.

I am using the biogro serum, the hair growth oil, thickening shampoo and derma roller. I'm looking forward to seeing what the results are like after 3 months of consistent use. I adore the afterpay option, but even still I find the prices super reasonably priced for their quality and effectiveness.

11 out of 10 on every aspect!!

I have recently shaved my head for cancer and after contacting the lovely ladies at Pump to see what they recommended for hair growth I received a super quick and helpful response!! They really are such pleasant people to deal with. My order was received the day after I placed it too, express shipping for the win!
In terms of the products themselves, I ordered a few different things and I love them all. They smell great, are super easy to use (in terms of the hair masks/oils/rollers etc) and my hair has never felt so healthy! It's shinier, growing back super fast and its also growing back thicker!
These products are amazing, I'm just sad I didn't know about them sooner!
I would 11 out 10 recommend Pump Haircare.

Wouldn't use anything else!

I have tried a few different products and I love them all, I have recently cut my hair to get the best out of it - lightweight for my thin hair and keeps it in really good condition - I even decided to get some foils because the condition of my hair has exceeded my expectations! I love that it has no nasty stuff and it smells amazing!

Wish I knew this products earlier

I’ve been using the Pump products (shampoo, conditioner, mask for a growth and liquid gold) for a bit over 2 weeks and I can already see the difference. I have really dry damaged hair and split ends from dying my hair and now my hair became much smoother and shinier. I can also say that the lash/brow serum is working well!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Makes hair so soft, luscious and frizz-free!!

I purchased the thickening shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. I’ve only been using it a couple weeks but it’s made my hair so soft and manageable in terms of brushing and styling. My hair has lost its frizziness and people have already mentioned that it’s so shiny and healthy-looking. My dandruff has also reduced! The smell of this range is sweet and fresh!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

It will always be my new hair care!

Absolutely amazing. It has done wonders for my hair ,I had very oily Yuk hair, build up of dandruff which would result in hair breakage. Not anymore now. everyone's commenting on how long, lush and beautiful my hair is! It looks incredible!! Love pump hair care. It will always be my hair care now.

Loving it

I read through a fair few of the reviews before purchasing this product.
After the first use I certainly loved the smell of the product and the texture of my hair. I have left the review a fair bit of time before committing to my opinion because I really wanted to wait and see what the growth is like. Whilst I could not say for sure the growth is directly because of this product what I can say is I have now re-purchased because I started with hair in very bad condition and I am fast moving towards being quite happy with my hair. It is certainly growing but more importantly it is looking healthy whilst doing so. I have already recommended to a few family and friends.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

Best hair care...ever

I love the range of products, my favorite being the growth bundle..
The products are great quality and they do what they claim to do...
The website is easy to navigate and any questions you have get answered fast...
The whole experience from purchase to using the products is easy and enjoyable...
Thank you PUMP for changing my life I love my healthy longer hair...

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

OK but not worth the high price tag

I am trying to grow my hair which is already quite long and in fairly good condition. I wanted to try the growth package as I liked the idea of it being free of all the nasties and also promoting healthy growth. I didn't particularly like the smell and found that it left my hair feeling worse than my $17 a bottle shampoo/conditioner. The mask is lovely and I still use that once a week but after a 10 days I went back to my old every day products. Given the price and the average results I cannot give it more than 3 stars.

Fantastic and quick delivery

Found it easy to order and I spoke with Natasha offline and she offered great suggestions on what I should buy. Ordered and received the next day beautifully packaged and love the products! Will keep ordering. Will recommend to others.

Great so far after only using it for 3 weeks

It was easy to select what I wanted. I appreciated the advice on the chat line so I knew what to buy.
I love the smell of the product and the way my hair felt after using the mask. Am eager to see how my hair feels after using it for a longer duration. I've only been using the products for only 3 weeks. The delivery was really fast too which was great.

Finally amazing natural hair care that works!

The pump hair care range have made my switch to natural hair care so easy and affordable. The products are amazing, Afterpay option is fantastic and the customer service is awesome!

I’ve been using this product for 3 months and it seems like any cheap shampoo you’d find from the supermarket. Definitely didn't notice any growth - do you recommend I continue using the product or give up?
I also found the product useless. The company deletes you from facebook if you try to tell them you are having issues with it and funny - there is nowhere on their facebook page you can leave reviews - I guess that's why people are writing here. It's also stripped the heck out of my colour. I sent them a facebook message and was promptly blocked. I think the amount of UNHAPPY Pump Haircare users is a lot higher than they let on - they quickly delete any negative comments from their facebook page too... dodgy if you ask me!

Hello i have weak baby fine hair since birth and also prone to falling out. I am 53. I have used the thickening shampoo and growth conditioner. I have noticed that my hair has stopped falling out. However I have just returned from a 2 month trip traveling to London and Europe, the change of weather and water has made my hair dry again. Stupidly I did not re/order the shampoo so during the trip I used another shampoo. I still used the conditioner. Any advice on what products to order? I have the hair growth mask ( which I have only used once)
Def start using the hair mask at least once a week to help repair your hair.

Similar listings