Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare

Margaret C.

Margaret C.Perth, WA

Shiny Full and Colourful

My hair is shinier and fuller, I love it. I colour my hair and the colour stays brighter longer. I have had my comments since using PUMP

angry

angry

Don't waste your money

These products are a total scam and simply do not work. I bought two of their silk sleep caps which were both completely stretched out and unable to use after 2-3 weeks. They were SO incredibly cheaply made. They ultimately did refund me, however they wouldn't refund me for return shipping meaning the customer is ultimately out of pocket for items that are useless. Total waste of money.

Jess108

Jess108Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Product!

Cannot believe the positive difference in my hair. My curls are more easily managed, shinier & doesn’t need washing so often.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Shelby M

Shelby MPerth, WA

Define and Repair Cream boosts my curls!

I purchased the Pump Curly Girl 2 in 1 Define and Repair Cream and it managed to hold my curls together tighter with less frizz than other products that I have tried. I will be buying the cream again once I finish and am keen to try other products of their range.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Will buy again

Does exactly what I need it to do and smells so good! Was recommended by a cousin and will definitely buy again.

Brilliant product

This product is wonderful and the company are responsive and respectful. My order was misplaced by Australia post and within 24 hours they sent me the entire pack as replacement which I don’t believe they had to do
The product smells beautiful and my hair is starting to feel better already. I have 50+ year old thick and punished hair and am trying to bring it back to a state where I can comfortably wash and wear. They say to persevere as it takes time and I intend to. They now have me as a lifetime customer. Vanessa

G Finno

G FinnoFar West, NSW

Amazing customer service!

Not only are these products doing amazing things for my hair, but they smell great and their customer service is fast and effective!
I bought the Curly Girl pack and accidentally received two conditioners instead of a shampoo and conditioner, so I emailed their support team and within less than 24 hours they sent me a replacement shampoo! Can't reccomend this company enough!

Jessie M

Jessie MCentral, SA

AMAZING Products

A great range of products, can't wait to try them all. I have used the blonde shampoo, leave in moisture spray, porosity spray and Heat protect spray. I LOVE them all. My hair has never felt so healthy and never been so blonde. Best blonde shampoo to keep the brassy tones at bay. My hair is so soft and smooth and the porosity spray is really helping to close the hair shaft and retain moisture. The fact its aussie made, chemical free is also really important to me.

Sherry

SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pump Toning Mask

love the Blonde Hair mask just the right color better than the hair dressers, i would highly recommend it i will not go back to hair dressers pay them $70 for a toner when this woks so much better

The search is over!

It is easy to shop online with impressive care in postage and packaging, everything I could need for haircare is available. The 3 in 1 curl cream and gel are now my daily go to. High quality products which feel and look great. I use less products now because these actually work.

Rosemary

Rosemary North Western Region, NSW

Fantastic products and exemplary service.

Fantastic product, have never had my curls so manageable and they have a shampoo for my husbands oily hair that works just as well.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Products

I have used the full blonde range absolutely love it, my hair was so much softer even after the first wash & condition, the mask really does tone down any brassy tones ( this is the product I tried first). The whole range smells divine, I won't be using anything else now while my hair is being bleached. I found the product to be affordable especially when buying a full pack which is much cheaper, shipping is also super fast.

CJ Allshorn

CJ AllshornSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved It

Finally - a product that does what its supposed to. I bought Pump Hairgrowth Shampoo & Conditioner. My fine hair is in fabulous condition and stopped falling out.
Will be purchasing it again.
Oh and it smells really nice too.
Cheers
Caroline A

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Gaby

GabyThe Mallee, VIC

Happy Customer

I have very dry hair but find Pump works well, smells great And I’ve purchased again. It’s not cheap once you buy al the bits but would recommend.

Loved it

First time used it and I love it. I realised when I washed my hair it was so easy on my hair the shampoo and conditioner. Was amazing. My girls popped out well and also brushing my hair was really great. It made my hair smooth and easy to comb and easily detangle. I’m very happy with the product

LOVE Pump Hair Products

I use both Pump Growth and Thickening products. Love, love them - my hair has never been in such good condition as it is now. (My partner even uses them!)
Having allergies - I love it that the products are natural.
Ordering is easy and the products always arrive quickly.

Michelle G.

Michelle G.South East Queensland, QLD

I love using Pump Haircare

I am very happy with this Pump Hair Care , it works well for curly hair and the curly hair method.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic products. Best products I've used in years.

The website was very easy to navigate around. I have only been using the products for 6 weeks and already my curls are more defined and not as frizzy. My hair is softer and healthier than it's been in years.

Kel

Kel Perth, WA

Product is amazing service is even better

My hair was wavy and fuzzy after 7 weeks of using the curly girl product my hair is curly with no frizz.
The service is great always get a response if I email questions and receive the product very quickly

Karen

KarenSouth West, WA

Best product I have used in a long time. Make my hair feel soft and adds a colour which glows. Love it

Was easy to buy and the website easy to use. After ordering the product it was here within the time they said.