Kylie S.

Kylie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Collagen cushion: Good product, but now ridiculously overpriced

I've been using this product for over 5 years and in that time it seems the price has at least tripled and is no longer affordable. I used to recommend Mirenesse to everyone but now it's embarrassing. Website is now impossible to use and continuously jumps around. The amount of emails every day was also overloading my inbox. I feel like the company has become too greedy.

Appalled

Appalled

Overpriced

I like quite a few products especially the multi silk action cleanser. But seems like it is all about the money now. Prices are too high and the sales which use to be great are not as good.
The website is too 'jumpy' you click something but the pages moves at the same time you end up somewhere else.
Purchased two of their new eye shadow pallets and can't wear them they hurt my eyes. I have been using mirenesse for 9 years and believe these are not made as well as they use to be. Probably a cheaper location and products used.

I will look for something else to cleanse my face as the cost is too high for 60g

DIH

DIH South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Quality Eyeliner

The Inside Out 27 Hour eyeliner I bought had a faulty lead which crumbled when I tried to sharpen it, so cannot be used. This is the second time I’ve bought this product and the same thing happened. They will not provide a replacement product so I have now found a different brand that is a better quality.

Fibre Mascara

We are in lockdown here in Vic and most retailers Are closed. I was pleasantly surprised to get such efficient responses to all my questions in a timely manner online. Thankyou placing my first order

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your lovely feedback, it was nice speaking with you, and it was a pleasure helping you find a Mascara! If you have any further questions in the future, we are always here for you :)

Stay Beautiful,
Mirenesse Cosmetics

Mira R.

Mira R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless products

Mascara dries and flakes. I don't understand why this was once famous. Lipgloss goes off and bitter. Formula is not right with their products as it doesn't take long to go off and can't use it. Puzzled why they are at this price point where cheaper drugstore products are far more advanced and able to use for longer.

Lucy L.

Lucy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

I wouldn't purchase anything from the online site unless your absolutely desperate. Terribly clunky, painfully slow and almost impossible to navigate. So bad in fact, that in trying to select the appropriate colour for my skin tone, it skipped it entirely and selected another without me even realizing! Now I'm 60 bucks down with a useless product. Also, the "foundation finder" quiz is a joke.
Avoid it at all cost. Dreadful.

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Didnt like the blue mascara

Purchased the blue mascara as there arent many other brands selling mascara in that colour. Its consistency is more like water than a gel and it smudges easily and frequently during application. The finished look is nowhere near as effective as my other brand named mascara - possibly because of the difference in ingredients. Overall I was disappointed and wont buy it again. The second free one which came with it was not security sealed either so I hope it wasnt someone elses returned item being passed on to me. Postage via sendle was slow.

745Rhonda

745RhondaMaroochydore, Queensland

Product great service and care factor NIL

Parcels sent and got lost they won’t refund and send replacement and we are talking $150. Have contacted fair trade as won’t even answer emails or phone calls. Sad as I said products good.

Hi Rhonda,
You were fully refunded on 11th of September 2019. This has also been passed on to Afterpay which was your payment method. They have obtained all refund receipts including transaction ID which they may provide you.

Thank You.

Tazlin C.

Tazlin C.Sydney, NSW

Misleading, AWFUL customer service. Don't trust them.

Find out how Mirenesse compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Not a clean beauty company

I wanted to purchase their mascara because it is a tube mascara, has great reviews and most importantly because the company advertises itself as a safe and clean beauty company. This is simply not true. Three of the ingredients in their mascara are listed as moderate toxicity on the Environmental Working Group website. When I emailed them to ask them about this, they gave me multiple truly laughable responses with unsubstantiated claims about their product safety. Buyer beware if you are looking for a clean and safe beauty company.

Jbird
Jbird
Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Why would I need a 60 day return policy, if you cant return a product that's been used ?

Still waiting to hear if they will accept my return so far I have been told you cannot return a used product however their website states You can return something to us within 60 days of your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit. For reasons of health and safety, we are only able to accept the return of unused or gently used items (less than 10% used)

Lainie

This is exactly what your return policy stated at point of sale ,

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mirranesse cosmetics

I buy all my beauty and skin care products from Mirranesse as they are Australian made and naturally free of chemicals. From there skin care, foundation, mascara and hair mask I have never had my skin looking so good. My hair feels great after using the hair mask also

Hi Helen!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear you love our products as much as we do. Keep an eye out on our new launches coming up which we are sure will impress you even more!

Helen Hirst

I will be. I eagerly await your emails and updates daily

CMara

CMaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just experienced one of the best customer services. I never received my order but I've got a replacement with one email. I'm so impressed. Thanks a bunch!
I really wanted to have this CAT EYES LINER + SMOKER EYE BLENDER 1. MINX BLACK as it looks so natural, easy to remove and different to other eye liners.

Bunny

BunnyWellington

Horrible company!

Love this product!

This is so good. I am quite fair and Vanilla is perfect. I bought the sample pack first to make sure which colour is be. So handy and you get quite a few applications.
I find this looks so natural and makes me look flawless. I will admit I have good skin to start with but this just makes it look and feel better.
The Collagen I’m sure makes a difference. Feels soft and dewy in my skin. I’m glad I bought the pack which came with an additional compact. Great deal there!
So I’m happy and highly recommend.

Amazing Products

Love using Mireness cosmetics, Australian Company, Beautiful Products leaving my skin looking and feeling beautiful. Products are all natural and not tested on animals

GildedGoddess

GildedGoddessMelbourne

GREATEST MASCARAS IN THE WORLD!

Love love love my Mirenesse never have racoon eyes never irritating fantastic safe ingredients!ive been using their products for over 10 years everything is amazing foundations and skincare too my skin texture has dramatically changed to be line free and i love it ! I will never use another brand!

Kie, Sydney

Product colours a bit limiting but follow up by Mirenesse has been fantastic

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mireness Customer Service is outstanding!

I have been so delighted with the absolutely professional, kind, polite & informative customer service. It is quite rare these days! I honestly feel that I am genuinely being looked after, great customer service team & exceptional products!

Cath01

Cath01AU

Best foundation ever

It is smooth and has wonderful coverage and works beautifully with the Skin Clone powder . Does not cake and lasts all day on mature skin . Works equally well on my daughter's combination skin .

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you Cath for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our Skin Clone Powder. We pride ourselves on our beauty delights being tried, tested and true! Stay beautiful! xx

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands