Verifiedmirenesse.com

4.4
4.3

Barb
Barb3 posts

My eyelashes are lush and full again

As I got older I noticed my eyelashes weren't as full as before. I tried the Secret Weapon Lash Primer and I cannot believe the difference in my lashes! Now they look full and long and I even had a friend ask me if I was using false lashes. I love this product. Its easy to apply and it works! Show details ·  1
shelley b.
shelley b.2 posts

Great products

I absolutely love mirenesse products. Easy website to use and all the products I have used have made my skin feel amazing Show details ·  1
sofiapatricia.pf
sofiapatricia.pfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great product but no store :(

I think Mirenesse is much nicer than Napoleon. It’s such a shame they no longer sell their products in a physical store like back in a day or even just have a concept store. The sensory experience of playing with the product has been taken away by the internet. Show details ·  1
frankie
frankieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great makeup but sometimes a little expensive

Recently received make up from mirenesse silk makeup i think itis called it is just great Show details ·  1
Mathy
Mathy

Saves you time and money

If you are not sure of your perfect matches this is a good way to find it. You can use the other shades as a countour or highlighter. Show details ·  1
Penelope L.
Penelope L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love Mirenesse

I have purchased Mirenesse products over 9 years. I love the products. Your service is excellent. My bonus free gifts are a treat. Thank you kindly Show reply
Colleen C.
Colleen C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

should not have stopped using it

Started using this product many years ago, along with other Mirenesse products. Don't know why I stopped using them, but I did. Back onto some again now, and very thankful. They are great. Thanks!!! Show details ·  1
Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Fair Incentive

The best mascara that I’ve used

I’ve been using this mascara for about five years now- no more panda eyes! More ease have a few versions but I stick with the original weapon, the original- it couldn’t be better. Show details ·  1
Barbara P.
Barbara P.

Dry, dry secret weapon mascara

What a disappointing $32.00 purchase. A mistake that l will never make again, contacted customer service to advise mascara was so dry and could not be applied at all. I was advised that l had to boiled water and then pour into mascara. This mascara is new and never been used??? I am now requesting a refund and am contacting consumer affairs...faulty item, worst mascara l have ever purchased, don't waste your money...
Nicole A.
Nicole A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Secret Weapon Mighty Brow 48hr Shaping Gel 3. Brunette- Eyebrow at

This product is amazing. I get the same look without having to have my eyebrows dyed which is a god send as due to pain I can't spend alot of time on my make up. And overall it last for days Show details ·  1
Wendy H
Wendy H

Best Foundation EVER

Skin Clone Velvet Maxi Lift Airbrush Foundation is the BEST foundation I have EVER used! Changes to match my skin color, leaves a smooth, matte finish. Easy to apply and long lasting. Does not clog pores or cause breakouts! FANTASTIC product! Show details ·  1
Briget
BrigetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Naked Lust /Nude Honey Eyeshadow Palette Duo

Nicely pigmented eyeshadows lovely colors decent size mirror in palette is handy to. Show details ·  1
Sarah H
Sarah HSouthern and Hills, SA4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love every product that I've bought

Mirenesse is amazing. I am loving every single product that I've bought so far. Love the foam cleanser, the exfoliating cream, the foundation, the bronzer, the mascara, the lipstick. Can't wait to see the results of the brow growth gel. Love love love this brand. Show reply
Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Such amazing mascara - best brush shape

I love how easy it goes on and the shape of the brush allows you to shape the lashes. I have very fine lashes and my lashes break with makeup remover to get other mascaras off and because you can use just water with this one my lashes are in much better condition Show details ·  1
Moni
MoniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this blush

Love this blush. Beautiful pink. Have two other colours in this brand. Love them too. Came in beautiful packaging. Such a delightful experience and lovely product. Show details ·  1

Beverly C.
Beverly C.

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Mirenesse   DM

Hi Beverly! May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah
Dinah

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Jenny
Jenny

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?