Mirenesse
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mirenesse

Kym C.
Kym C.South West, WA

Great little CC Cream

I love the Mirenesse Pore Minimising CC cream. So easy to apply and blend in. A little goes a long way too so a tube lasts me a long time. Great creamy consistency and colour too. I apply prior to my BB cream or foundation depending on what Im wearing that day (usually CC Cream) My skin looks and feels smoother and my pores minimised.

Vi
ViSydney, NSW

Instant filler deep lines and pores

I have been researching products to purchase that dont freeze my face I purchased the Mirenesse lnstant filler for deep lines and pores and couldn't wait to try it. OMG !! It works I still can't believe it, this will now be an essential in my make up bag

Sumaira
SumairaSydney, NSW

Skin botox

Mirense is amazing easy to use. The products quality is wonderful ,and reliable. Max sculpt gel is amazing it made my skin looks more youthful.

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

Lovely product

The Mirenesse site is easy to navigate and the search function is responsive.
There are so many beautiful products, a lot of them in mini's so you can decide if you want the full size.
I'm always satisfied with Mirenesse products. I am always excited when I receive the Bi-Monthly product box as well.

amanda
amandaSydney, NSW

KEEPING IT SIMPLE

the old saying - "Keep it simple" once again is proved true. Even an amateur like me can use this and look good! YAY!

• Incentivised Review No
Tricia
TriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Make-up remover

Oh, WOW! This makeup remover is so easy to use. Just 1 or 2 pumps, wipe over face and rinse with water and makeup is gone. Fabulous and love it.

Lou w
Lou wPerth, WA

Brilliant Power Lift Treatment Cream Moisturiser

I've used Power Lift Treatment Cream Moisturiser for a couple of years now and it by far the best I've
ever used. I can see such an improvement in my skin.

No like
No likeIllawarra, NSW

Best makeup I’ve ever used. Love it!

Easy online ordering. Trouble free transaction. Best makeup I’ve ever used. Cruelty free, clean makeup. Wouldn’t use anything else. Can’t live without it!

marlibeenetspace.net.au
marlibeenetspace.net.auEyre Peninsula, SA

Secret Weapon Lash Primer

I am delighted with this product. It is helping me tame my awkward eyelash that wan to turn inwards rather than outwards. Very happy indeed.

Uj and U.
Uj and U.South East Queensland, QLD

Your face will fall in love

A great website with an easy Skin care & foundation finder to be sure you're getting the best product for you. Their range of products is plenty and their skin clone technology is amazing when colour matching. The products are outstanding quality and I promise you will fall in love.

MsMichelle
MsMichelle

Obsessed!

I cannot live with out Mirenesse 24 hour mascara, only mascara I’ve used for years! Saves me loads on eyelash tints and avoid the harsh chemicals in tint.
The lash primer is a game changer, don’t know why I haven’t got it earlier!
And am obsessed with the auto lip liners, no smudge long wear!!

I’ve only had the lash growth a week so i’ll report back soon.

Shipping always fast !
Love Mirenesse! Highly recommended!

Jane Propsting
Jane PropstingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect make up

Have been a devotee of Velvet Maxilift Airbrush Foundation for years.....gives a natural and glowing appearance and lasts all day.

Wonderfull product

24hr tubing mascara is a great product, just what i have been looking for, application is great not messy or clumpy, its a must try, love that it comes in brown

Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

Persistent & annoying

How many times does someone have to TRY to unsubscribe from THIS company? I sympathise with Reviewer MultipleS because I have witnessed exactly the same more than once in the past. I Unsubscribe each time only to find they add me AGAIN. It is soooo annoying to SEE their name when I open my emails. I delete them immediately they arrive BUT I DON’T WANT ANYMORE!! On principle, I will NEVER buy from this company. Update - regardless of EVERYTHING I have done I received another email yesterday then another this morning, they are like a cancer!!!

I love these products!

I love these products, this pore minimising powder goes on so smoothly and gives an airbrushed effect, it is so easy to apply and gives me an awesome natural looking glow!
All the other items I bought are amazing too, I love the anti-aging mineral balm minis! So smooth & luscious, I just ordered some more! 10/10 will buy again. Thanks for the high quality and awesome prices

Beverly C.
Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Dinah
Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Jenny
Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Mirenesse C.MirenesseSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives