Hey Bud Skincare

4.9

Richelle

RichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

My sister got me this for Christmas and I’ve used it once a week since then and it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards, even my boyfriend enjoys joining in and wearing them when I do it hahaha. Can’t wait to try more of the range but really glad I have this one for now!

george M.

george M.

dried up my already dry skin

used their green clay mask and it left my skin dry and irritated. i bought it after reading their good reviews. i can say their service was good but the product didn't work for me which doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Avni

AvniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Green Clay Hemp mask

This is just perfect! i just loved it.. thank you soo much for this amazing product. Once i finish this ones definitely i will gonna buy another products.! Lots of love nd hugs.. waiting to try many more products from uhh..Thank you guys..

Kira Giddey

Kira GiddeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smoother than a baby’s bottom

I’ve seen this product on so many different socials media platforms and I finally gave in and decided to try it. I thought, sure it’s probably going to be like every other clay mask, but when I say that mask made me feel like I had the skin of a new born, whew chile..
I saw immediate plumper and hydrated skin and could see it working as the mask dried.
Coupled with the hemp face oil and hemp moisturiser *chef kiss*
Best clay mask on the market hands down

Pamper nights will now be a regular thing

Easy to place order, came in good time and packaged well. Got both the face mask and moisturiser- love them both! Smell lovely and my skin has never felt so soft. Definitely a pamper night convert

Clear smooth skin

Overall shipping was great the products helped my dry textured skin feels very firm and the tightness is great the smell of the product itself is very refreshing and natural

Love this mask!

Super easy to use. Both my teenage son and I use it. Seen a difference after only one use on my son. Leaves the skin feeling so soft

It actually works!

My daughter has been on medication for a couple of years to improve the cystic acne and rid black heads
She has used the mask 3 times in 10 days and already I can see the difference in her skin
I'm so happy and so is she
Will continue with this mask in the foreseeable future and post pics of the progress

SGu

SGuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY if you have sensitive skin. Caused burning sensation and major redness afterwards.

I have sensitive skin and a lot of the reviews said it helped sensitive skin. It caused a burning sensation Also got caught out with the money-back guarantee. I emailed them my concerns and was told to try it some more. When I went back and said the same thing was happening with my skin, they said sorry out of 30-day timeframe.

Naomi J.

Naomi J.

Dried my skin out!

I bought the hey bud mask after seeing all the hype surrounding it over Instagram. I would say I have pretty sensitive / dry skin. Once I rinsed the mask off my skin, my face was so dry and tight, I had to moisturize immediately. The smell is okay, and easy to apply, but just dried my skin out too much. Wouldn't buy again.

Great products

Tried the Hey Bud face mask and face moisturiser and loving them so far! The mask dries and feels like it's tightening your skin, and the moisteriser is so refreshing and makes my skin feel amazing! I have acne prone skin and struggle to find a good moisteriser, but I love this one!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mask

I only have used this twice and already I can see changes really loving Hey Bud Skincare thank you best product

Megan

Megan Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing!

The Hey Bud face mask has been a favourite of mine for the past 6 months. I find it really helps with my acne and I was super excited to see them bring out a moisturiser! After just a couple of days of using the moisturiser I can see and feel a difference in my skin. I can’t wait to keep using it and see the results!
Buying online and the customer service has always been great!

Literally the best thing I have bought

By far the best product I have used help my skin so so much absolutely love thank you hey bud ❤️

Hey bud skincare adore

I love this product it has a light fragranced, very natural and is very soft on your skin. So thank you soo much

Find out how Hey Bud Skincare compares to other Beauty Product Brands

These products have been a complete game changer for my skincare routine!! Amazing!

Very easy to purchase! My package came in great condition and the products are so simple to use!! I love these products!

This is a game changing product!

Very quick shipping and wonderful packaging. The clay mask was very easy to apply, felt great whilst it was on and when it was time to wash it off, I noticed an immediate difference around my breakout spots and under my eyes after just one use! I can’t wait to see what it does with a few uses.

Madeline Ellis

Madeline EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

After one use of the amazing hemp face mask my skin was noticeably more calm and redness from spots has nearly gone

Very easy to navigate. The 3 products are all you need and keep it simple. The quality of the products was great and shipped cery quickly, packaged nicely.

My skin is thanking me!

This Hey bud clay mask is a game changer! It leave my skin feeling so fresh, and I’ve only had it 2 weeks ✨ highly recommended people!

ZJholmes

ZJholmesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely LOVE this mask!

This is honestly the best face mask I’ve ever used! It feels so lightweight on my skin when wearing it. My skin is always so soft and glowing after using it! 100% recommend