2Hey Bud Skincare

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9
Improves skin texture
Can help clear up skin
Easy to apply and wash off

1,205 reviews
Onyinye
Onyinye
  Fair Incentive Verified

I love Hey Bud clay mask

I love how the clay mask feels on my skin, it is soothing indeed. Show details
Demi Power
Demi Power

i live hey bud so much!! it has helped me completely clear my skin, the mask is my absolute favourite and feels great on the skin. if you have and prone skin i would 100% recommend hey bud
Ana Koval
Ana Koval

Tried it first time and really loved it

Really great mask to moisture your face - helps with seasonal dryness , recovering after skin concerns ! I lie using it in a way - applying before going to bad!
Gives freshness and absorbs really fast!
Madison
Madison

Love!

It’s a great product. Will repurchase time & time again! Absolutely love! Show details
Aika
Aika

Really nice texture, usually i dont like clay mask but it feels amazing on my skin leaving it clean, rejuvenated and refreshed! Amazing and understanding team behind the brand too! Show details
Henri
Henri
  Fair Incentive

Loved the clear as clay mask

Love the clay mask! Worked so well for my skin
Bec
Bec

Best Sensitive Skin SPF50

The spf50 sunscreen was perfect for mine & my toddlers sensitive skin! Protects us daily while at the park or swimming & doesn’t make our skin go red like other brands.
Princess
Princess
  Fair Incentive

Perfect serum for sensitive skin. Really love it

5% Hyaluronic Acid plus Hemp Serum. It's really a gentle serum that is suitable for all skin types. It's designed to  prevent transepidermal water loss and deliver an instant boost of hydration to the skin. Its ingredients are The Hemp Seed Oil, 5% HA, fatty acids, Soy Bean and Betaine. The serum maximises moisture retention, antioxidant, and give youthful, radiant, and glowing skin.
Chloe
Chloe

Rose - hemp lip balm

MY NEW LIP BALM!!! BEST ONE EVER!!!! ITS SO MAGICAL!!
Alliyah
AlliyahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Satisfied

I love the night moisturiser cream it came so fast the quality was amazing packaging was nicely done the hydration in amazing Show details
Mira P
Mira PPerth, WA3 posts

Hydration must have

Tried the hydrating mask and absolutely loved it. Left skin feeling so lovely and hydrated! Show details
Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love the mask

Absolutely love this product and my skin feels great. I wasn't sure about leaving it on but was fine and so worth it ♥ Show details
Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Great new sunscreen from Hey Bud

I got the Hey Bud SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion
I am so impressed with this product! It’s not streaky or greasy and no white caste! It also doesn’t smell extremely strong like some other sunscreens do.

I also love that there’s skincare benefits to the sunscreen so I’m protecting myself from the sun but also nourishing my skin at the same time. I also love that it can be used under makeup as a primer.

I have super dry skin and find that my skin looks super glowy but not greasy. I highly recommend this sunscreen! Show details

Kemunto B.
Kemunto B.

Clearer skin routine

I got the Hey bud clear skin all stars bundle and it was amazing! the Hemp face mask +free brush Tightening and a little tingly but I loved it I think that tingly makes it work ,smaller pores & glowing skin My sister and I tried it and it was so fun to do!! Definitely gonna keep buying
mccoyr4404
mccoyr4404Perth, WA

IN LOVE!!

I got the Hemp face mask and it was amazing!! Tightening and a little tingly? Maybe i just have sensitive skin but I loved it !! My mum and I tried it and it was so fun to do!! Definitely gonna keep buying it!! Show details

Indresh S.
Indresh S.

Hey, is the product good for teen girl who has acne prone skin ?

Tania M.
Tania M.

Absolutely the clay mask worked wonders for me I use it every 2 or 3 nights

Samantha D
Samantha D

What’s the best product for 15 year old boy with acne please? On his face, neck and shoulders

P M.
P M.

is this made in china?

Donna
Donna

My understanding is that they are an Australian brand using natural hemp products.

About Hey Bud Skincare

Hey Bud Skincare is a skincare brand that uses hemp, a strain of the Cannabis Sativa plant, in their products. The brand uses this ingredient because it helps combat the visible signs of ageing, moderate oil production, and hydrate the skin.

The product range includes a clay mask, face oil, gel cleanser, moisturisers, and serums. Other common ingredients in the Hey Bud Skincare range include hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.

All products are vegan, cruelty-free, suitable for sensitive skin, and free of silicones, parabens, and sulfates.

Points of praise:

• After using Hey Bud Skincare products, many reviewers found that the texture of their skin started to improve, saying that it felt softer, smoother, and in some cases, less red.
  • Those struggling with acne also said that some products helped clear up their skin.
  • According to reviewers, Hey Bud Skincare products are easy to apply and wash off.
CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Brands