Amby Baby Hammock

Amby Baby Hammock

See the Best Cots in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amby Baby Hammock? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
Kenedy K
Kenedy KSouth West, WA

Best product on the market

My 2 month old baby loves his hammock! He has been sleeping like an angel from the moment we got it. He is not waking in the night and isn’t struggling with wind or pain. Couldn’t recommend this product enough! Every mama needs this for there babies

Purchased in January 2022.

P_N
P_NPeel, WA

Love it

I used this hammock from birth & my bub was always a great sleeper. We still use it now 9 months on for naps. Definitely recommend. I am keeping it for my second baby

Purchased in January 2021.

Faith Stephenson
Faith StephensonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love this hammock! Can’t live without it

Honestly the Amby Baby Hammocks are the best inventions!

My daughter who is 4 weeks old loves her hammock and so does my 2 year old son.
The last couple of weeks has been a struggle with reflux/colic and her being unsettled, also not sleeping properly.
So since having this amazing product she has been sleeping, not as bad reflux/colic and quite happy!
She will happily sleep in here for a good 3-4 hours and it doesn't need any work from my end.
I so wish I got this with my first, would definitely recommend!!

Was also super easy to set up and the quality is incredible.

Purchased at Amby Baby Hammocks.

SCM
SCM

Both our children loved this

Both of our children and their cousin have used the hammock for 8-10 months. They rocked themselves to sleep once they reached the 5-6 month mark. The only challenge was moving them on from it.

Purchased in July 2014.

Correne P.
Correne P.Canberra 2600, ACT

The best purchase I ever made!!

My son loved his hammock! We used it for approximately 10 months (and has since been used by another newborn for over six months, and I’m waiting to get it back for Baby #3!)! I wish I had this for my firstborn!! I would put my son in, gently rock it and walk out! That’s it... it’s also lightweight, so it’s easy to move around the home. And it’s slim, so it can fit beside your bed even if you don’t have much room. I recommend this to every new parent!

Purchased in October 2018 for $349.

My 2 month old sleeps so well!!

My 2 month old loves this hammock. He wouldn't sleep anywhere but my chest or in an unsafe rock and play. Thankfully, he sleeps 3-4 hour stretches happily in this hammock. I wish I would have gotten this for my first baby. And I wish they had an adult version for me! It sways when he cries which sometimes sends him back to sleep without any work on my end.

Purchased in February 2019 for $350.

Martin W
Martin WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 babies and hardly a sleepless night

We have four kids and all spent 15-24 months in the hammock. Our eldest got too tall for it but it helped him with his ventouse cone head. The other 3 also slept perfectly in it for as long as we could keep them in there. We bought it as we read it stopped them rolling over, and sure enough we never had that issue. The added benefit was that it packed down easily into the size of a long bag and meant they had their bed wherever we were, which was awesome for getting them to sleep in strange places. We still loan it out now to those who will break with convention and give it a go. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Tried it, but didn't work.

Researched and bought hammock, because our baby girl has reflux and is very unsettled. Many long nights.

Although I could bounce and swing her, she wouldn't settle enough to sleep. I'd end up always taking her out and she spent the nights In the cot instead. I tried different heights and played around with elevation, but she didn't enjoy being cramp and squashed up, with not much freedom to stretch out her legs. So by 6 weeks she was becoming more comfortable in her cot anyway because she could stretch out and turn her head more comfortably, which seemed to sit her.

Miss C
Miss CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice product, but not a miracle sleep device, and a little inflexible.

Rochelle T
Rochelle TQueensland

Why didn't anyone tell me about these 6 years ago!

Wish I had used a hammock (if only I'd known about them!) My DD is so content in it! She's only 6 weeks old and by 2 weeks she was already sleeping 6 hours over night. its amazing. I had 2 colicky babies and had to sleep them on an angle and try to get them comfy in a bassinet but my new Bub the difference is amazing!!! Can't recommend enough. Best baby shower gift ever! Nothing beats mum having a good night sleep!

Catherine83
Catherine83Brisbane

Excellent first bed for bub!

Fran S
Fran SSydney

Doesn't help if you haven't started baby in the hammock from birth.

Treeena
TreeenaPerth

Loving the hammock experience

catharine
catharinent

Love it!!!

We've used the hammock for all three kids and I've loved it. It looks beautiful and they settle so easily in it. It's great to be able to bounce them back to sleep so easily when you're half asleep yourself. Only draw backs where it's hard on your back being so low to the floor. When I had the third baby I'd injured my back since I'd last used it and I found it difficult on my back. Also I had big fat babies and by close on 6 months they were getting to squashed in it so I had to stop using it even though weight wise they could have stayed in it.
looks, perfect for newborns , babies like it.
hard if you have a bad back, outgrew it too fast , expensive.

We LOVE the amby hammock