Amby Baby Hammock

Amby Baby Hammock

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My 2 month old sleeps so well!!

My 2 month old loves this hammock. He wouldn't sleep anywhere but my chest or in an unsafe rock and play. Thankfully, he sleeps 3-4 hour stretches happily in this hammock. I wish I would have gotten this for my first baby. And I wish they had an adult version for me! It sways when he cries which sometimes sends him back to sleep without any work on my end.

Purchased in February 2019 for $350.00.

Martin W

Martin WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 babies and hardly a sleepless night

We have four kids and all spent 15-24 months in the hammock. Our eldest got too tall for it but it helped him with his ventouse cone head. The other 3 also slept perfectly in it for as long as we could keep them in there. We bought it as we read it stopped them rolling over, and sure enough we never had that issue. The added benefit was that it packed down easily into the size of a long bag and meant they had their bed wherever we were, which was awesome for getting them to sleep in strange places. We still loan it out now to those who will break with convention and give it a go. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Tried it, but didn't work.

Researched and bought hammock, because our baby girl has reflux and is very unsettled. Many long nights.

Although I could bounce and swing her, she wouldn't settle enough to sleep. I'd end up always taking her out and she spent the nights In the cot instead. I tried different heights and played around with elevation, but she didn't enjoy being cramp and squashed up, with not much freedom to stretch out her legs. So by 6 weeks she was becoming more comfortable in her cot anyway because she could stretch out and turn her head more comfortably, which seemed to sit her.

Miss C

Miss C

Nice product, but not a miracle sleep device, and a little inflexible.

Rochelle T

Rochelle T

Why didn't anyone tell me about these 6 years ago!

Wish I had used a hammock (if only I'd known about them!) My DD is so content in it! She's only 6 weeks old and by 2 weeks she was already sleeping 6 hours over night. its amazing. I had 2 colicky babies and had to sleep them on an angle and try to get them comfy in a bassinet but my new Bub the difference is amazing!!! Can't recommend enough. Best baby shower gift ever! Nothing beats mum having a good night sleep!

Catherine83

Catherine83Brisbane

Excellent first bed for bub!

Fran S

Fran SSydney

Doesn't help if you haven't started baby in the hammock from birth.

Treeena

TreeenaPerth

Loving the hammock experience

catharine

catharinent

Love it!!!

We've used the hammock for all three kids and I've loved it. It looks beautiful and they settle so easily in it. It's great to be able to bounce them back to sleep so easily when you're half asleep yourself. Only draw backs where it's hard on your back being so low to the floor. When I had the third baby I'd injured my back since I'd last used it and I found it difficult on my back. Also I had big fat babies and by close on 6 months they were getting to squashed in it so I had to stop using it even though weight wise they could have stayed in it.
looks, perfect for newborns , babies like it.
hard if you have a bad back, outgrew it too fast , expensive.

We LOVE the amby hammock

Amber2742

Amber2742South australia

Best nursery item that I purchased

Frankie99

Frankie99AU

Just fantastic!

MummyN

MummyNCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Good sleeping option

I read alot about this from different sites. Bubs sleeps reasonably well in it- also great to help rock her back to sleep. I got the white one and its very pretty- would definately recommend getting a spare mattress just in case- very easy to clean and light weight although the stand is quite large.
Bubs sleeps well and is easy to rock her to sleep
Stand quite large but definately secure! Quite low so can be a bit tricky putting baby into hammock

anhsReviewsAU

Ladybugg

LadybuggAU

My daughter LOVES her hammock!

ghlbark

ghlbark

Good

clbramsen

clbramsen

Jackie_Bell

Jackie_BellHunter Region, NSW

My son loves his hammock and so do we. He has slept very well in it since birth and we've had lots of lovely unbroken sleep as a result. We recommend it to everyone.
Easy to dismantle and take anywhere, so our son always feels 'at home' even when he's in a tent. He puts himself back to sleep with the motion, can't roll onto his stomach and hasn't suffered from a flat head, because the hammock curves around him.
The hammock hangs quite low down with the weight of a baby, so not good if you're suffering from a bad back.