Tasman Eco Siena

Tasman Eco Siena

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brad

BradNew South Wales

Check your mattress

If you buy this cot check your mattress. We were given the recommended mattress for this cot and it leaves a 10cm - 12cm gap when the mattress is not centered. This allowed our 5 months old to roll over in his sleep and get his arm caught down the side between the cot and the mattress. Luckily he was strong enough in his neck to be able to keep his head up crying to wake us up. otherwise he would have been stuck face down. So much for strict standards????

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Eves

EvesBrisbane

Great cot

Very sturdy & lovely design to suit all nurseries/rooms. Perfect size not too small or large. Love how one side can be lowered to put baby in or out. Love there’s gaps on the sides & front & back to see baby from all angles. First baby fist cot which will definitely last another child or two in the future

Talia Friedman

Talia FriedmanSydney

Dangerous Piece of Junk - Only passes Safety Standards on a Technicality.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good solid cot

pretty pleased overall with its build quality and i found it easy to assemble if you know tools and its quite large i must say its rather strong also as we have the cot right up against my bed for easy access to bub during the night and i sometimes i accidentally sit on it to fed bub and it holds all my weight think 70kgs.

HelpingRandoms

HelpingRandoms

Falls apart

Kelly

KellyVictoria, 3109

Very sturdy, great quality, and is great from newborn through toddler!

Andy

AndyPerth

Sturdy cot

This cot is so sturdy and well built compared to other ones on the market which are flimsy and wobbly. Thus one is built very solid and does not rock when you push it. It is easy to assemble as it comes with clear, step by step instructions. We haven't had any issues with the drop side as yet but its not something that we use that much. I can see why this was a Choice recommended product - I highly recommend it

The drop side was the issue

Didn't come with guard screws abs I can't get the drop slide to work. The instructions are not very good and there is no online support our video to watch.

Fantastic product & lovely company

We have bought two Sienas after having decided it was only fair that baby 2 got the same - which is a beautiful, functional & well-built cot. The latex mattress is also very good quality -plus the newer one is seamless, so very easy to change sheets on. I had a minor problem with the drop side (OK my child was a tad rough...) and the service I received was outstanding. I would definitely buy from them again.

Grace

GraceEastwood

The Screws of the cot are too expensive, it costs me $50 and $10 delivery fee

I have this cot and lost the screws, why I can't buy the screws from other places? And I have to order it from the SJC Brand. The screws are very expensive.
I bought a bed frame from IKEA, but they deliver the screws to me for free. Why there is such big difference?

What should I do, throw out the cot or pay the expensive screws???

ARXYZWinchelsea

Lovely Cot

We have been using this cot for a few months now, so far it has been perfect. Only problem we have found is the timber marks really easily. We already have several scratches & because of the dark timber it really stands out. The cot is structurally strong & sturdy and I'm happy with our purchase.
Size & structure. Cheaper than other similar cots & just as good.
soft timber marks easily

BubbamamaNewcastle

Excellent Customer Service from Tasman Eco

muggles

mugglesCanberra

Great products and unbeatable service

DHR75

DHR75Sydney

Terrible product

excellent services

We called in for a drop side issue after 2 ys of purchase, though we only moved the drop side for a handful times. The guy named David came onsite n found out that we are using the wrong bolts for locking the side. Most of the companies by then will charge customers for replacing the part. But Tasman Eco changed a new drop side for free n explain/demo to me the improved design n how to use it properly. Fantastic customer services! I would definitely recommend it.
great services, quick response

Emma83

Emma83BRISBANE

Excellent Customer Service

I recently called Tasman Eco regarding an issue I was having with the drop side of my son's cot. A repair person came out to look at the cot and informed me that the issue was due to the wrong size mattress being sold to me with the cot when I purchased it 18months earlier. Despite this, Tasman Eco replaced the damaged drop side with a new one and then also replaced my old mattress (not a Tasman Eco mattress) with a new Tasman Eco mattress - all free of charge and on the spot. At all times, repair & customer service staff were friendly and very professional.
Reliable, prompt, friendly and professional

Deb 2124

alismiAU

Great cot

Emma A.

Emma A.Gold Coast

Great cot, excellent customer service and warranty

Steve3001

Steve3001SYDNEY

Outstanding Quailty

We bought this cot from Baby Bunting in January this year. I would recommend this cot to anyone. The finish is excellent and we get so may compliments from our family and friends.
We bought it on a recommendation and we are glad we did. The cot was easy to assemble, (we used the video instructions on the website.
Easy to assemble, good finish, Mocha colour looks great, Excellent price. Great value for money, five year warranty