Leander Cot

Leander Cot

See the Best Cots in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leander

Emma
EmmaVictoria

love my cot

this cot looks so stylish and beautiful for my baby girl. i saw it in pure baby. i got mine 2nd hand and only paid half the price. simple to use too and my daughter enjoys sleeping in it. good that it can go from high to low and grow as baby grows.

Getal KTR
Getal KTRBurwood

The perfect cot for a beautiful nursery

This is the perfect cot a beautiful nursery. It's simple and works. Didn't take hubby long to put it together. There was only a few parts and it all went in perfectly - just as you would expect for an high end cot. Probably the best feature would be when the cot converts to a junior bed. The side panel will be lower, making it look better and the bed also gets longer.

Matilde
Matilde

Super stylish and practical

This is by far one of the most stylish cots on the market. Once our son grew out of the bassinet around 4 months we moved him to the Leander cot and he loved it from day one. It is great that it transforms into a kids bed later one . Definitely worth the investment!

Perfect!!

This is amazing!!! Being a momma to this little one means wanting this little one to be safe, my wife and I wanted little one to be safe so we bought this crib and it is perfect and she can sleep easily in this without me or my wife being in there with her. Thank you!!

Dedbny
DedbnyMelbourne

Leander Bed

Dani
DaniAU

Wish I had it with my first

I love my leander
Its the best looking cot on the market.
No dodgy drop down sides (which i never ended up using with my first as theyre noisy and a pain)
I am a shorty and 8 months pregnant and can still reach in so im not sure what people are complaining about.
No chemicals used on it.
And i love that it turns into a bed.

Katie Wins
Katie WinsMelbourne

Not perfect, but a great cot

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Adriana64
Adriana64AU

I regret buying this cot!

Bought this cot for our first Bub because we loved the look of it. Should have done more research. It is way too small! By the time our son was 11 months old we had to sell it and buy a boori! He couldn't fully stretch his arms out to the side without them hitting the cot and would hit his head when he turned in it. Definitely reconsider if you are thinking of buying this cot!

cat27
cat27Perth

Not good enough

The closed ends are not safe for babies who cuddle up to the end of the cot. It is also too narrow, baby cannot properly turn around and wakes up from bumping her head. Also the distance of the bars is too small, her arm sometimes gets stuck. There is nothing about this cot that the makers thought over. The side can not be let down. Also the make is not very special, quality is not much better than from Ikea. The only nice thing is the design at firts sight - for first time parents, however, you soon realize how impractical at best and dangerous at worst this piece of furniture is. For what it is, the price is ridiculous and makes me feel fooled around by this company. Would not recommend it to my worst enemy.

Find out how Leander Cot compares to other Cots

So pleased we chose this brand and our Leander cot was part of the first shipment to Australia. Husband and I agree, out of all the baby furniture/products we bought 5 years ago, this has been the best, no question about it.
Still the best looking cot on the market, 5 years on! Beautifully designed and still looks like new after 3 house moves and 2 babies. We are just looking at bedding for our 2nd daughter who is now 2 and looking forward to finally seeing the cot turn into a bed!
Agree with bending over when pregnant (also only 5ft 2inch) however only for a short period. We bought Leander bedding and I still struggle which way round the cot sheet fits!

pattymac
pattymacSydney, NSW

OK

OK

Great cot but aside from it's capacity to grow with your child it's lacking in practicality. Sits way too low for mother to safely pull toddler in and out, even when not pregnant. Our backs are already under lots of strain ladies, don't add to the problem for the sake of a pretty cot.
Lovely cot and grows with my child.
It is too low down when on the low setting. I am 5 months pregnant and my son is 11 months old. I am getting back pain from lifting him in and out of the cot. Also I am not very tall so altogether it is a big problem. My son also spent some months bumping his head on the curved head boards. The bumpers are expensive items.

Elizabeth45
Elizabeth45

My son also bumps his head on the curved headboard every night. Regular bumpers don't work on this cot and the Leander bumper is very expensive. A beautiful cot but not very practical.

janpel
janpelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fionagontier
fionagontier

Good

Overall we are very happy with our cot. It is especially good to know that it will grow with her, so there is one less product for us to buy.
It is beautiful and very stylish. The colour blends in well with my daughter's bedroom. It was easy to assemble. It converts to a junior bed. The timber is finished well and meets all safety standards.
It has curves so you either have to use Leander specific linen or be creative with other products. There are no detachable/drop down sides so could be tricky depending on your height. It was expensive.

rubybena
rubybena

definately worth the purchase price for furniture that grows with bub. suits sleeping arrangement of being in our room as is compact and not bulky while bub is still young.
love this,my baby loves the matress and matress protector,easy to see bub when sleeping through slats, safe enough to not let any limbs through at same time.
beautiful quality, beautiful looks.
same beand sheets are poor quality. definately buy babu brand of shaped sheets.