Stokke Sleepi

Stokke Sleepi

MPN: 10430X
See the Best Cots in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stokke

• Safety
Deb O
Deb O

Looks nice but not very practical

My husband likes the look of this assembly however I am the one trying to fit the oval sheets on and getting frustrated by it's impractical shape. The shape also doesn't lend itself well to a wriggly baby who ends up hitting sides. I thought the wheels would be useful for rocking baby to sleep but instead bassinet jerks around all over the place and not a smooth motion I would expect. If practicality is what you're after I think a traditional rectangle cot would be better option.

Ashley
AshleySydney, NSW

Buyer beware!!!!! Disgusting service and product is faulty - Black mould!!!!

Have owned the stokkd sleepi for 1 year, 6 months into ownership I noticed the mattress cover had black mould on the bottom. Now 6 months later the entire bottom of the mattress and base of the unit are covered in black mould.

Many other people have advised of the same issue! Please be careful when buying as when I brought this to Stokke they want nothing to do with it!!! They have said it’s not part of their extended warranty due to Issues caused by extreme influence from external factors like sun/light, temperature, humidity, environmental pollution, etc.

Absolute joke!!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,100.

Goji
GojiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could be better.

Looks great and I love that its convertable but it seems quite small for my now 1yo who likes to stand in the cot. I keep worrying that if he falls backwards he will hit his head. As many have said, the lower setting is quite low which makes settling in the cot difficult.

Purchased in April 2020.

Beautiful cot but not functional

As many have stated this cot is beautiful but once baby is 6mths old, it is not really suitable. Far too slim and low. Very unfortunate especially as it is advertised to last until 36months old. Look at other brands.

slinkee

Very good cot with some unfortunate flaws

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Village for $1,500.

AOr
AOrSydney, NSW

Poorly designed

- the screws are short with a few threads holding the base and wheels in - this means with time the threads wear off the wood and wheels or base can fall especially if you move the cot around a lot or you have a toddler who bounces on the bed
- difficult to build and to adjust base because of the poor design
- Allan key is long to give you enough grip but hits the border of the cot when you need to build the cot and adjust
- you need to purchase every little thing in order to use this cot! Does not come complete with extensions so you'll be breaking bank each time baby outgrow the crib

Purchased in February 2019 for $2,000.

Lem
LemBrisbane

I absolutely LOVE this cot

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
SamL
SamL

Faulty wheels and terrible customer service

I love this cot but unfortunately we received one with faulty wheels. We only discovered this after baby arrived and we started moving the cot around. Stokke are yet to replace our wheels and have made the entire process very difficult. Expected much better for the price. We chose this cot over the Leander purely because it was on wheels but ours moved as well as a dodgy shopping trolley does. Numerous friends and family who have moved our cot have commented on how bad the wheels are and how it must be driving us crazy.

emmaholt
emmaholtVictoria

I love this cot!!

Lucy
LucyAdelaide

Looks amazing, doesn't perform for older baby

This cot is great as a bassinet or for a baby up to 6 months- but once you drop it down a level forget about it! The mattress is not comfortable for baby and is way too low. The cot needs a drop side as it is almost impossible to put baby back down without waking them. The cot is also very slimline and my son was always hitting the sides and waking up.
We have ended up buying a large drop side cot which turns into a toddler bed as it has become too difficult to use.
Stunning looking cot/ bassinet
Mattress is very ordinary for the price. To slim for a larger baby. Price is over the top for a cot that won't cut it after 6 months!

sammy girl
sammy girlGeelong

Amazing

Love this cot, comes in a flat pack and easy to assemble. It is a bit pricey but is so gorgeous and has so many options are your baby grows. It is easy to move around as it comes with optional castors-wheels. Would highly recommend this cot to friends. Once your baby is all grown up and your done having Littlies in cots the two ends can transform into cute armchairs, ideals for a sunroom or even as a occasional chair in a bedroom

A little expensive

6 years on, I love it!

We splashed out on this six years ago ( before children when we had money) and it has been in constant use since for our three children. It is my favourite piece of furniture in the house and has been well worth every cent. It is easy to move from room to room and looks gorgeous. We can use normal sheets, the canopy is beautiful and the cot still looks just as good now as when we first bought it. New bunks arrive today but I cannot loose the cot, we are taking one of the sides out and turning it into a reading seat for the children, they can all use it again. I hope to enjoy it for many years yet.
Still looks great, easy to move around, did I say it looks gorgeous?
Nothing I can think of, well worth the expense.

Magpie31
Magpie31Adelaide

Excellent. Flat pack Box easily fitted in car. Great easy to use and easy to assemble.

A clever simple design and well made. can use for many years to come , practical. Looks and feels great, and can move easily around the house. After a lot of research and thinking was it worth. And a mini SWOTanalysis. The end result is a big yes from this father. Tick all the boxes and was on sale at D.J's along with bthe sheets. Note:. Matteress was included in the price.
Can use for many years to come

jayden_akira
jayden_akiraNew South Wales, 2573

Gorgeous, well worth the money

I bought 2 of these to replace my kids boori cots and they are amazing. they slept so much better and looked beautiful! also very practical to grow with your child.. easy to move around the house which was a huge bonus and 4 mattress levels were great when bub tried to climb out ! money well spent !

binoculars
binocularsNSW, 2759

Beauifully designed, practical and built to last