Amlogic X96 Air Android 9.0 TV Box S905X3

Amlogic X96 Air Android 9.0 TV Box S905X3

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amlogic X96 Air Android 9.0 TV Box S905X3? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
dee em
dee emSydney, NSW

Not very usable for basic apps with the remote provided

I bought this as a replacement for a Telstra Set Top Box in the hope that it was more open and would provide a greater range of apps. Whilst this is true, most of those apps don't work well with the remote provided. YouTube was much less intuitive to operate and Netflix was almost unusable. The problem is that most of the Android apps assume that you have a phone with a touch screen as an interface. Looked for a later version of Netflix on PlayStore but it could not be downloaded because it was "incompatible" with my device. I tried loading one from a website but it was no better than what was provided. This product is not worth it unless you plan to attach a mouse for a better interface. I've gone back to my Telstra TV box.