10Oricom Tyre Pressure Monitoring System TPS10

Gary O
Gary O
  Verified TPS10-10E

Oricon customer Service

I fitted the system to my vehicle, dual axle caravan and spare tyres. Initially I had some teething issues with the tpms so contacted Oricom customer service team. These guys have the best customer service I have ever had. They patiently talked me through the whole process. A big thank you to Daniel and the whole team. Show details ·  1
Jason C.
Jason C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  TPS10-8E

Not impressed initially but Oricom customer service has helped change my view. Excellent

I had issues with the initial set up of the sensors on the van and expressed my frustrations in a previous review, to be honest it is a bit of a tricky process to set these up properly. Customer service at Oricom got in touch upon publishing my frustrations and asked me to call. The lady was friendly, understanding and very knowledgeable about the product and offered excellent assistance in resolving the issues. Needless to say problem sorted and I can’t fault the performance of the Oricom TPMS once installed correctly. Show details ·  2
Zodiac Sucks
Zodiac SucksSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  TPS10-4E

Can't see the screen with polarised glasses

Works OK but the screen is not visible with polarised glasses. As I use polarised glasses for driving it's not great for me. Show details
Eric J
Eric J
  Verified TPS10-8E

Poor performance of the TPS10-8E unit

I purchased this system to be used in conjunction with a tandem axle caravan. While the 4 sensors on the tow vehicle worked flawlessly, out of the 4 sensors on the caravan, only one worked as advertised - the other 3 lost signal less than an hour into a 4 hour journey.
On discussing this issue with the support center, they determined that the system was not faulty and that I should purchase a repeater to be mounted onto the draw bar of the caravan. Had I known this was a requirement, I would have looked at other TPMS systems that are available. My expectation from a renowned company such as this, would have been that it would work as advertised. I requested a refund on the unit, which was denied by ORICOM. Show details
Dale S.2 posts
  Verified TPS10-6E

A Fault that highlights after sales care

Purchased a 6 pack for car and single axle Hybrid off-road. One of the sensors did what it should and was telling me that one of my tyres was loosing pressure. As it turned out this sensor had a fault and the tyre was leaking g through it. What impressed me was the ease and speed in which a replacement sensor was dispatched and all working perfectly. Show details ·  1
Grant B.
Grant B.3 posts
  Verified TPS10-4E
  Verified TPS10-6E

Deflated tyre it was supposed to protect

I purchased this product in Sept 22. Put it on my car but one of the sensors was faulty from the outset resulted in a slow leak in the tyre. As I was in the bush I disconnected them, and put them in the glove box and forgot about them till now. As warranty expired (my fault for not following through) on contacting Oricom a charge or $45 for another sensor. Not sure if I’ll do that or go with something more reliable. Show details
Rob Mac
Rob MacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts
  TPS10-6E

Must have for any highway driver

Amazing product amazing service, cant fault the product or the company , I had a small issue with one of my tyre pressure monitors, I rang the company. They walked me through things and replace my faulty sensor. Show reply
Russell H.
Russell H.

Works great but…

…can’t read the screen if your wearing polarised sunnies! Other than that, seems to work just fine. Show details ·  1
Fran
FranSouth West, WA

Great Product

We have found this extremely handy on our Cruiser and caravan.
Ideal for monitoring tyre pressures and also temperatures Show details ·  1
Roger D.
Roger D.
Independent Pete
Independent PeteGippsland, VIC3 posts
  TPS10-6E

Works very well but needs a few tweaks

I bought this system 6 months ago and
it survived a 6,000 km trip though the outback. It was invaluable for monitoring 4wd tyres and a small off-road camper, especially when airing down to below 25psi. Things that need improving.
1. The manual needs to be more comprehensive.
2. We had fairly regular drop-outs from the camper tyres so the signal strength is obviously not strong.
3. The polarising screen should be changed because it turns black when wearing polarising sunnies (and a lot of us do)
I recently had a sensor start leaking and the Oricom service team was brilliant so thanks for that. Show details ·  1
Peter2 posts
  TPS10-6E

Works well and customer support from Sydney is unbelievable

Easy to install and set up. I had a question so I called Head Office. I was impressed that I could instantly chat to a technical support person who has assisted me on two occasions. Just fantastic customer service. You can tell that they care Show details ·  1
Brad Scott
Brad Scott2 posts
  TPS10-6E

Great product, and already got us out of trouble once

I got the 6 sensor unit to use on a motor home with dual rear tyres.
It already got us out of trouble once, by detecting a slow leak on a trip to Darwin. We were able to get it fixed before we got too remote.
I had a little trouble with the interface settings for the extra axle (2 sensors), but the ladies at customer service were super helpful and stepped me through it.
Highly recommend Oricom products and support. Show details ·  1
Suz
Suz2 posts
  TPS10-4E

Not for us ! Poor man pays twice

Bought as a safety investment for our travel and Just traveled 4000km plus on dirt and corrugations . These devices constantly dropped out , beeped unnecessarily and weren’t accurate . Tried everything to get them corrected . Batteries changed . Bought on recommendation but Going straight to the Bin sadly . Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to assist you with this to ensure the unit is working for you as designed. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Tony s
Tony s · Tyre Pressure Monitoring System TPS10

One of the tyres (front left) is off line. How do I get it back up on the display

Mark A · Tyre Pressure Monitoring System TPS10-6E

Hi.

Just started installing the 6E version and have a couple of questions;

When setting Hi/Lo typer pressures (or any value for that matter) how do I wind the values back if I pass the value I want. All demos seem to show the numbers increasing to wheat you want and then save them. I want to decrease the values.

Am getting constant warnings that appear to show that one of the trailer tyres is “00”. How do I correct this?

Thanks.

Oricom   DM

Hi Mark, would love the chance to discuss and walk you through it. Please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, or email support@oricom.com.au

Mark A

I tried calling back but had to leave a message

Eric M. · Tyre Pressure Monitoring System TPS10

What is the maximum guaranteed functional distance from display unit to tyre sensor?

Dale S.

Not sure, you would need to check supplier specs, but supposedly will monitor spares on rear of a towed van. I haven’t done that as yet.

Thanks. I thought i was on the suppliers website!! Must be old age! Cheers

Oricom   DM

Hi there, if the distance from the LCD display to the rear sensor is greater than 9m in length, then we would recommend also purchasing our repeater. Oricom.

Compare all Oricom Tyre Pressure Monitoring System TPS10 listings