Apple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular

Apple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular

MPNs: KHIPADAIR332CSIL and MPG42X/A

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product

I use it for personal use and my children also have educational apps on there. Great to put movies on in the car for long trips. Easy to use and operate

Purchased in December 2017 at Telstra for $500.00.

Hardware
Software
Security
Speed

Good Tablet

Great for reading and playing casual games. The display is big and vibrant making it easy to read in both bright and dark situations. The battery life is amazing lasting for multiple days.

Purchased in August 2017.

Hardware
Software
Security
Speed

Excellent for Uni lectures

I love this iPad due to its flexibility on being so small and slim line, that I can take it anywhere with me. It’s so easy to slip into my hand bag or hold on my hand (in a case) and take to uni. It has excellent graphics and watching movies or uni lectures on it is perfect. It’s great for taking screen shots of parts of my lecture when I need to save information. This is a great item!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect tablet

I use it usually for watching Netflix and YouTube it is perfect for this. This size is perfect to take into my uni lectures and write notes up fast via pages as well and fast enough to done my lectures with. I've been able to use Email & surf the net without sitting at my computer. I have had no technical issues with the iPad & would recommend them to any person.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love my iPad, couldn’t live without

I mostly use my iPad for travelling and long haul drives/ flights. I watch movies and play games on it while I wait for time to pass and it’s great. It’s also great because i have the cellular version and it is hooked up to my iPhone so I receive calls and texts to both. There was a time when I left my iPhone at my parents house (an hour away) and had to use my iPad for a whole day until I got it back. This was awesome because I could still be in touch with texts and calls. It works very well and it very quick. Love it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

A great purchase

An excellent tablet. Works as expected and the operation system is easy to use. The integration with other apple devices is fantastic. I bought this for my mother and she loves it. It is very easy to use. There is a great selection of apps. The find iPad feature is great.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great Product with ease of Use

I got this Ipad through a Optus Plan for my ten year old. I was an android user until then but have learnt a lot of Apple products using this iPad. It has not given us any trouble and have always worked as expected. All apps work as expected and the backing up facility is excellent. Given that kids mess with setting I was able to get it restored to the required configurations very easily.. My only regret is not buying the one with 128Gb storage instead of the 32Gb one that I got..

Date PurchasedSep 2017

excellent choice

excellent product, value for money. having this tablet for last three moths. smoothly navigating through different apps. perfect to watch movies, Netflix, facebook, instagram. light weight and easy to carry around. high definition video quality and excellent sound. kids love to play games on it. perfect buy for young children.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great value

These iPads can be purchased refurbished for around 370 on ebay, so you can get a good machine for a decent price. The software will be up to date for a couple more years still. They're not laggy at all and still look really nice and modern. Would definitely recommend this instead of a new iPad unless you really want the apple pen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Minimalist

I love this product! The design is sexy and very easy to use. I’m so happy I purchased it

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Love my iPad.

I purchased this on a whim, not sure when or how I would use it. Now I can’t live without it! I take it to uni instead of a laptop and it’s light and easy to use. I do wish more apps had specific iPad apps, but the workaround is fine. I like iOS as it’s simple & having apple stores around when something happens makes life way easier.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

I got this new iPad when I upgraded my mobile phone and plan, the new features and the faster iOS is great on the 5th gen iPad, I upgraded from an iPad 2 which is about 6 or so years old now so was considerably slower.

Love Siri’s voice recognition, connected the iPad up to a Bluetooth keyboard and take it with me for working on the go.

Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

one of best apple product

i had have ipad from last 5 years but im glad to tell that battery is eorking as same as i bought battery life of any apple product give me positive impact. ipad one of the very useful device for me but i stop using to kids to stop use it.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

I live Apple

Ive had cheap tablets. But this time round I decided to buy a decent tablet.
What can I say I love apple. The graphics are amazing. Camera is so clear. The device is fast unlike a cheaper tablet that I bought last year. I will continue to buy apple.
Defiantly worth the extra $$

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Love it

When purchasing this iPad I was thinking that I probably could have purchased a cheaper brand as I didn’t know much about them as I had never owned one before keeping in mind it was to replace a laptop which had become outdated. I was advised not to replace my laptop and go with an iPad on the advice of a salesman who I have dealt with over many years and purchases and have a lot of trust in him. He told me that once I have this iPad I will love it and not regret it. How true that was and I am glad I took his advice for one the Apple iPad is such a good product and the back up help of their tech people is fantastic. I’m not tech savvy but what I’ve learnt with their help of free support sessions has been tremendous and is worth every cent what you pay for their product. Couldn’t be happier. Love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good

Have owned this for a little over 6 months, it is pretty fast and has great battery life, the only problem would be having limited apps avaliable however there is a nice enough selection for casual use the screen is great movies look and sound of high quality all in all pleased

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Always reliable.

By far the best iPad I’ve owned. The speed is fantastic, the quality is great, and of course the reliable software is fantastic. Honestly I’ve tried Samsung, and the real difference between the two is that Apple very rarely lags, whereas Samsung has been a constant freezer. The iPad charges relatively quickly and the screen quality is brilliant.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

It’s my lifeline

We already had in mind what we wanted, got a great bargain at Harvey Norman. Was easy to transfer files as well. Had a problem I thought which my iPad kept rebooting so I thought I had a dud. I spoke to someone and was told to update the setting, I did and it has not missed a beat since. It has very clear screen and takes great photos.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Useful companion

Arranged purchase on net through contract with Telstra, payments on monthly basis. I use unit to send sms messages, lookup general and specific information using Google app, do internet purchases, complete crosswords and jigsaw puzzles to keep me entertained. I also monitor my bank details and pay bills with IPad. It easy easy to use and portability is a bonus.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I love my ipad.

I went from an ipad mini to my ipad and although I love my ipad, the mini fits in my handbag better. The ipad is very easy to use and is great when synced with my iphone. It is a little on the heavy side with the case on it but I have recently linked it to a bluetooth keyboard and prefer it to my laptop.

Date PurchasedOct 2017