Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular

16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Betty

Betty

The best one yet

iPad mini is it is it is the best one has released yet it is small and it is amazing are use it for everything I do it is great when you get to go everywhere you go with the big wind because every think I like the little one because I like to silver because it is amazing the colour suit everything

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

It’s great!!

I bought the iPad mini 4 for my daughter. It’s fantastic, she takes it everywhere with her and I like that I can call her on the iPad using FaceTime.the fact that It’s smaller than the general iPads is not a problem but I wish I had have bought the bigger iPad but she’s happy with it regardless.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Aleksandra

AleksandraMelbourne

Great small tablet

Love my mini iPad, it’s small, compact, easy to work on, take with you on the plane to work. Love it:)
I’m even writing on it now. These days are bags are smaller, so we don’t need a big laptop to lug around with you, compact and practical is the way to go.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
ecc

eccbrisbane

a big giant phone that doesn't make calls

To be honest I don't find this particularly useful. I purchased it to have a portable device at work/conferences and for travel. I do use it when travelling because it's a good size to use on the plane but I wouldn't say it's worth purchasing the device just for that, unless you travel constantly. The apps, interface and lack of a USB port make it useless for work purposes. The camera is also nothing to write home about. Why did I buy this?

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Aaron Watts

Aaron WattsEUMAMURRIN

small,Convenient to carry

The overall experience is great. The Mini is very moderate in size, suitable for playing games and watching movies. And it's easy to carry.

But the battery loses a little bit faster and charges a little bit slower.

The IPHONE's products are defective on the battery, and the next generation of products is expected to improve.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Jess H

Jess HWilton

Great!

My mum was upgrading to a larger iPad about 3 months and asked if I would be interested in having her old iPad (Ipad mini 4th Gen). Initially I was not interested but she gave it to me anyway. I ended up accepting it and downloaded some games and Netflix thinking I wouldnt use it much.
Well I was wrong. I usually use it about 1-2 hours a night and only need to charge it every 3-4 days. The camera is good and the mini is great for me as I travel a lot so it doesn't take much room on my carry on baggage or in my handbag. This iPad battery life is really really good too!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Tilly Dias

Tilly DiasNewcastle

I really love this product

Battery life and Picture quality are fantastic. Also the size is perfectly matched my thoughts. However the major disadvantage is you can’t take or receive cellular calls. Other than that there is nothing wrong with his product..Overall I really love and recommend this iPad and also it is worth your money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome and So Handy

Last year I brought the above for my son as I had to update his old School iPad from 2012, as it was just too slow and not enough memory for school work but it still works. This iPad Mini is so quick and very handy. When we are out and about I pair it up to my iPhone to use my data. Mine is handy for when I'm travelling on the train going to work, it passes the time.
I recommend this product and Myers Melbourne for their excellent service and prices. They are the Best.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
RLP

RLPQLD

So far so good

I think the size and weight is perfect compared to the old gen, I can easily bring it around places without it feeling like too much. I would probably stick to the mini in the future. The camera is pretty decent, hoping they'll have flash/ light implemented in the future.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
RashleyH

RashleyHBrisbane

Great product!

love it ! its so handy to take to work and use at home. I always take it instead of taking my laptop. Its light in my handbag and is extremely convenient. Its got the best qaulity screen and features. Would highly recommend for anyone! and its also great for the little ones!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nishat Chowdhury

Nishat ChowdhuryBrisbane

Great product easy to use

No reason to complain since purchase. Good picture quality, sound , weight . The product can easily be carried. It’s compact in size and easily be carried in hand bag or backpack. Good for taking it on a trip or browse while waiting at an appointment. It’s a good item for ladies to see cooking demonstration on you tube while trying to make it in the kitchen . Good for old young and everyone in between. Good brand best quality.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jay

JayMelbourne

This is a great handbag iPad to buy

I bought this ipad for my mother in law and its a great product.

Its not got the best spec when you compare to the new ipad because apple have not update the line as often, but the size is convenient to fit in a handbag and grab out to take a quick snap somewhere.

The battery life is awesome too. Sometimes can last up to a week. We have a lot of people all over the world so its great for video calling. The quality is really good

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Julun

JulunNewcastle

I take this with me everywhere!!!

The iPad mini 4 is a great compact tablet that you can take with you anywhere. The size is perfect and can fit into a backpack easily. It isn’t heavy and has a great camera. The iPad mini 4 is the newest of Apple’s Ipad minis and the software is the most up to date software Apple has right now. The 3G is very helpful and allows me to research whilst on the road. Definitely a great choice of tablet for all ages.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jos

JosMelbourne

Great product

Bought this for my son for school almost 3 years ago now and its faultless I am an android user and enjoy my android products but must admit Apple sure make prpducts that last . He has dropped it so many times it has no cracks ...ts easy to use and has such algood resolution

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Brian

BrianMelbourne

Light weight

The ipad mini 4 is a light weight and easy to use.
The size of it is what i am interested in because it can be easily be fitted to a back pack or suitcase.
What i like about this is the 4g cellular because i can put a data sim in and use the internet and browse wherever i go.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tristo

TristoMelbourne

Amazzzing

Where would I be without my iPad mini? Lost ! This thing has it all . So useful for quick spreadsheets on the go , the apps for my work and ease of transferring files to email other devices or airdrop . Perfect size so it doesn't get in the way of anything and fits in a bag .

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Navjot

NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is Perfect

Not big change in design. but i love ipad mini.. so easy to carry.. i love apple products. ipad mini 4 with ios 11 is great. powerfull processor, osm gpu, osm gaming performance. nice build quality. i really like it... i love my ipad mini 4.. great osm product .

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Maha

MahaMelbourne

Wonderful Device

Mini is great for kids and all you need is a good case. IPad is still one of the best tablets in the market and processor is great. Speed it lot better compared to any of their rivals. Touch is another wonderful thing to talk about and it is far better than any other tabs on the market. Would certainly recommend others.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Maddie

Maddiecoffs harbour

I love this model ipad!

The size of this product is so convenient, easy to grip and hold in comparison to the standard size iPad's, They are easy to store in small storage areas and really easy to fit in your bag and not to mention so easy to use, Would 100% recommend this product!

Date PurchasedApr 2011

Mary

Mary

Looooove my iPad!

Great iPad, compact and neat. Very fast and offering all the Apple extras ie wifi and cellular. Great size not too small or too big it fits in my handbag so very handy for work. I purchased the 128gb and so happy I did as I have lots of photos and still lots of free space. Well done Apple on another great product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017