Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)

10.5-inch and 12.9-inch

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James

James

Can't live without it

I've had the tablet for almost 2 years now and had been using it everyday. The 12.9 large screen is unlike any other tablet. Screen quality is excellent and the quad speakers offers a punch. Battery life is still excellent for 10 hours and it is still supported by the latest iPad OS. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,249.00.

Brian K.

Brian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes my life so much easier.

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Online store.

iglooman

igloomanSydney, NSW

Performance versus Application (Musicians)

Purchased in September 2018 at Allphones for $700.00.

Breelin C.

Breelin C.Sydney, NSW

Optus Ipad

Love my iPad literally use it for everything!!
I got a great deal with Optus they were so helpful and always through in a few extra benefits 10/10.
The pencil was a bit pricey but I love that it make filling in forms so much simpler. I can sign and send in no time!

Purchased in May 2017 at Optus for $60.00.

SuzinauzTasmania

Great artists tool!

Great artistic functionalities for professional or amateur artists. I love the crystal clear visual on photos I now use on my Pro in painting portraits. The results are surprising as the details are so clear. Saves me time & money. No more printing photos of clients for paintings, Pro has it all sown up for me. It also came with the Apple Pencil. Couldn’t work without it now.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

miklvyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect tool for students

I use this tablet every day for University. Great size, and with apple pencil integration it has replaced all my notebooks. The ability to highlight textbooks is a bonus!

I have downloaded the Beta of iPadOS which has meant this laptop is now my primary device for study, apt to replace my laptop.

Maggie I.

Maggie I.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Bought refurbished Ipad Pro from Costco, very happy with my decision. Ipad pro 2, light and not hot .
To write a note, watch Netflix, organize daily activity and daily tasks.

Purchased in April 2019.

mobe7759

mobe7759AU

Best purchase!

Bought to read music from, has turned it so much more useful. Love the weight and size proportions. Handy enough to do work on during travels as well as relax and watch shows.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay.

anonymous32

anonymous32Sydney, NSW

Typical Apple experience

i switched from Ipad air 2..wanted something bigger...photos look amazing on 12.9 screen...newspaper magazines watching Netflix and Kayo...absolutely great exp...love it from day 1..it is heavy still practical..IOS 12.3.1 so far nothing i dont like about it

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,050.00.

Catharina Strydom

Catharina StrydomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tablet.

I've been using my Ipad for five years and I'll never be without one.
It has amazing apps, reliable and cheap extra storage on iCloud.
Our local Apple service centre is prompt and efficient.
Only thing I don't like is that it sometimes go static and then I have to reboot it.
Also when my battery played up after five years, my whole device was replaced for US$99, thus got a new Ipad for a very little money.

Purchased in March 2012 at Target Australia for $499.00.

Krit S.

Krit S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for student

I’ve used the tablet for mainly taking notes at University and watching videos as well as playing games. This tablet is powerful and still running smoothly even until now. Especially, the screen it is 120hz which is amazingly good and will pleased your eyes.

Purchased in July 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $1,600.00.

Arthur

ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good

Very smooth 120hz display, wonderful graphics and frame rate, really powerful however it is not very strong as the corner of mine bent a bit once when I put it in my bag. I managed to straighten it out. Good display.

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for $859.00.

Kelvin Zhou

Kelvin ZhouSydney

It can never replace your laptop

The price is comparable to a top end laptop but the functionality is quite limited. A simple document upload function on a website can not be support by IOS. I'd say apple still have a long way to realise the full function of a laptop using iPad Pro. It can't be really called a Pro. Why don't apple stick with iPad Air which is much better price/functionality balance.

Purchased in March 2019.

PicatssoArtMaureenBoyle

PicatssoArtMaureenBoyleHunter Region, NSW

I can’t live without it!

I use this for artwork, studies and leisure activities. It’s great to use, apps work smoothly especially with the Apple Pencil- Apple is very innovative and continue to develop brilliantly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Physical store for $465.00.

CGT

CGTMelbourne

Very Handy

Buying this iPad was really a great choice. As a postgrad student, we are required to do a lot of reading and carrying a lot of books really seems to be a hassle. With this iPad, it's easy for me to do my readings and most of all it's very handy and easy to use. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I just like how functional it is and not to mention, the audio and display is great for its size.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
elle

elle

not bad a bad product at all

very clean and neat layout and finish, attractive product, very fast processing speed. easy to use, well explained by apple customer service, although the apple store as always had a ridiculous wait time and was insanely busy. however level of customer service was great, had to be swapped around to different assistants every now and then but overall great experience and product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sunny B

Sunny B

Love my iPad, it's my friend

It is my friend on a daily basis. I take it with me anywhere I go. I tend to use iPad more than my apple phone. It's got bigger screen and easy to manage my daily tasks. I can easily check my emails and reply promptly. I can watch my favorite movies when I relax. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Theo

TheoPerth

As expected

My iPad works just like I have a laptop or a macbook with same functionalities. I use this for entertaining and collecting data for my small business. The portability is so great that it adapts to my lifestyle. Being in the same apple ecosystem makes it more
Convenient to share moments with my family.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Lin

Lin

Good

Used for online shopping and gaming. Apps work smoothly for the most part, but sometimes freezes and crashes in the middle of a game. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. Very nice tablet overall. Would recommend to others, 7/10 because of crashes

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Jasmine P

Jasmine PParrearra

Love my iPad Pro!

Purchased the new iPad Pro 10.5” inch about 5 months ago now and love it. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. The only thing that lets it down for me is the Apple keyboard I purchased separately. It’s not the best and often disconnects itself while typing. Other than that overall it’s great.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Larissa N B.

Larissa N B.asked

iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

My iPad Pro isn’t even 2 yrs old & it just keeps trying to reboot, just has the apple sign continuously.
Any suggestions on what it may be?

miklvy

It sounds like there could be a software issue :)
You could try a soft reset, and if that doesn't work, backup and restore it to factory settings through your laptop. That will reinstall the software and ideally fix the problems you're experiencing.
Instructions for both processes can be found here: www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-reset-an-ipad/

Otherwise you will have to contact apple's troubleshooting team!

Suzinauz

I had this problem and tried all of the above. Because I had a two year warranty with JB hifi I got a new one, after they diagnosed the problem, which was a software issue and was unfixable. Great service and care from them. If you brought it from them JB you will automatically have this warranty. You could take it to the Apple Store, alternately.

Steev S.

Steev S.asked

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

Hi
I want ask you how much price iPad Pro 12.9inch wifi + cellular & what is your shop address?

ban g.

ban g.asked

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GB

CategoryTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTablets
Price (RRP) $1,179$1,329$1,629$979$1,129$1,429$1,199$1,349$1,649$1,399$1,549$1,849
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack and Stereo Speakers
Connectivity4G4G4GWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi Only4G4G4G
Charging Port LightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightning
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Display
Pixel Density265 ppi265 ppi265 ppi265 ppi265 ppi265 ppi264 ppi264 ppi264 ppi264 ppi264 ppi264 ppi
Screen Size 10.5"10.5"10.5"10.5"10.5"10.5"12.9"12.9"12.9"12.9"12.9"12.9"
Screen Resolution1668 x 2224 pixels1668 x 2224 pixels1668 x 2224 pixels1668 x 2224 pixels1668 x 2224 pixels1668 x 2224 pixels2048 x 2732 pixels2048 x 2732 pixels2048 x 2732 pixels2048 x 2732 pixels2048 x 2732 pixels2048 x 2732 pixels
Display TechnologyIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCD
Hardware
Battery Size8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh8,134 mAh
Memory (RAM)4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB4 GB
Internal Storage64 GB256 GB512 GB64 GB256 GB512 GB64 GB256 GB512 GB64 GB256 GB512 GB
Build
Colour / Finish Space Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Gray, Rose GoldSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or SilverSpace Grey, Rose Gold, Gold or Silver
Body MaterialAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminium
Dimensions 250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm
Weight477 g477 g477 g469 g469 g469 g713 g713 g713 g723 g723 g723 g
Release dateJun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017
Replaced byApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)