See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great artists tool!

Great artistic functionalities for professional or amateur artists. I love the crystal clear visual on photos I now use on my Pro in painting portraits. The results are surprising as the details are so clear. Saves me time & money. No more printing photos of clients for paintings, Pro has it all sown up for me. It also came with the Apple Pencil. Couldn’t work without it now.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Perfect tool for students

I use this tablet every day for University. Great size, and with apple pencil integration it has replaced all my notebooks. The ability to highlight textbooks is a bonus!

I have downloaded the Beta of iPadOS which has meant this laptop is now my primary device for study, apt to replace my laptop.

Excellent product

Bought refurbished Ipad Pro from Costco, very happy with my decision. Ipad pro 2, light and not hot .
To write a note, watch Netflix, organize daily activity and daily tasks.

Purchased in April 2019.

Best purchase!

Bought to read music from, has turned it so much more useful. Love the weight and size proportions. Handy enough to do work on during travels as well as relax and watch shows.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay.

Typical Apple experience

i switched from Ipad air 2..wanted something bigger...photos look amazing on 12.9 screen...newspaper magazines watching Netflix and Kayo...absolutely great exp...love it from day 1..it is heavy still practical..IOS 12.3.1 so far nothing i dont like about it

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,050.00.

Great tablet.

I've been using my Ipad for five years and I'll never be without one.
It has amazing apps, reliable and cheap extra storage on iCloud.
Our local Apple service centre is prompt and efficient.
Only thing I don't like is that it sometimes go static and then I have to reboot it.
Also when my battery played up after five years, my whole device was replaced for US$99, thus got a new Ipad for a very little money.

Purchased in March 2012 at Target Australia for $499.00.

Perfect for student

I’ve used the tablet for mainly taking notes at University and watching videos as well as playing games. This tablet is powerful and still running smoothly even until now. Especially, the screen it is 120hz which is amazingly good and will pleased your eyes.

Purchased in July 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $1,600.00.

Very Good

Very smooth 120hz display, wonderful graphics and frame rate, really powerful however it is not very strong as the corner of mine bent a bit once when I put it in my bag. I managed to straighten it out. Good display.

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for $859.00.

Speed

It can never replace your laptop

The price is comparable to a top end laptop but the functionality is quite limited. A simple document upload function on a website can not be support by IOS. I'd say apple still have a long way to realise the full function of a laptop using iPad Pro. It can't be really called a Pro. Why don't apple stick with iPad Air which is much better price/functionality balance.

Purchased in March 2019.

I can’t live without it!

I use this for artwork, studies and leisure activities. It’s great to use, apps work smoothly especially with the Apple Pencil- Apple is very innovative and continue to develop brilliantly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Physical store for $465.00.

Very Handy

Buying this iPad was really a great choice. As a postgrad student, we are required to do a lot of reading and carrying a lot of books really seems to be a hassle. With this iPad, it's easy for me to do my readings and most of all it's very handy and easy to use. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I just like how functional it is and not to mention, the audio and display is great for its size.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

not bad a bad product at all

very clean and neat layout and finish, attractive product, very fast processing speed. easy to use, well explained by apple customer service, although the apple store as always had a ridiculous wait time and was insanely busy. however level of customer service was great, had to be swapped around to different assistants every now and then but overall great experience and product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love my iPad, it's my friend

It is my friend on a daily basis. I take it with me anywhere I go. I tend to use iPad more than my apple phone. It's got bigger screen and easy to manage my daily tasks. I can easily check my emails and reply promptly. I can watch my favorite movies when I relax. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

As expected

My iPad works just like I have a laptop or a macbook with same functionalities. I use this for entertaining and collecting data for my small business. The portability is so great that it adapts to my lifestyle. Being in the same apple ecosystem makes it more
Convenient to share moments with my family.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good

Used for online shopping and gaming. Apps work smoothly for the most part, but sometimes freezes and crashes in the middle of a game. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. Very nice tablet overall. Would recommend to others, 7/10 because of crashes

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Love my iPad Pro!

Purchased the new iPad Pro 10.5” inch about 5 months ago now and love it. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. The only thing that lets it down for me is the Apple keyboard I purchased separately. It’s not the best and often disconnects itself while typing. Other than that overall it’s great.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Fly General speed

The taste of a new machine, perhaps the more dazzling, split-screen function and painting in the function, really let the ipad is more computer-oriented, give me the feeling of the screen is good and clear. The ipad has speakers up and down, watching videos sideways. is stereo. The sound quality is very vigorous, has a little bass effect. The power is still very durable, running is also very smooth, very thin, fine quality and ultra-clear.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

best thing i bought

used it for a year and it was the best thing for my university. was easy to carry and i did not have to carry my laptop always.was fast and battery lasts for like 2 days after heavy use.
screen was turned on for like 10-14 hours.
Apple pencil is also really good and accurate.
dont regret at all and apple customer support is amazing

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Can’t live without my Ipad Pro

The iPad Pro is my second iPad and I am very very happy with it. I also bought the Apple Pencil and keyboard and use all of it all day long.
Where ever I go, my iPad Pro goes with me and I enjoy being mobile and connected. I can highly recommend this great Apple product

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Will never stop loving this tablet.

I absolutely love my ipad there is not one bad thing to say about it. It looks so good I've had it for over a year and it still runs like brand new the updates are constant which is good I only really use it for internet browsing so I haven't really used it to it's full advantage but it does the job I need it to do. I've used Samsung tablets and they don't come close to this

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hi I want ask you how much price iPad Pro 12.9inch wifi + cellular & what is your shop address?

Price?

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GBApple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GBApple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 512GBApple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GBApple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GBApple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GBApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GBApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GBApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GBApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 64GBApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 256GBApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 512GB
CategoryTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTablets
Operating SystemiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOS
Camera (Rear)12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP
Price (RRP)$979$1199$1499$1179$1399$1699
Screen Size10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches
Weight469grams469grams469grams477grams477grams477grams692grams692grams692grams677grams677grams677grams
Battery8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh
Camera (Front)7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP
Expandable StorageNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Release dateJun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017
Replaced byApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)