Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB

MPN: A1670

So good!

All the features of other iPads but so much more responsive, larger has features such as split screen and type pad. Get to take notes with for university and light weight. Large enough screen to watch movies on and can sketch with Apple Pencil. Many apps made to make use of the new features. Using it to replace MacBook Air.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Love it, can't go without

Love the big screen, battery is amazing better than expected.The 120hz refresh rate is amazing, butter smooth scrolling. Realy impressed with the ipad. Best iPad I've owned. Would totally recommend this ipad for productivity. ipad is super quick, haven't experienced any lag. Speakers are very loud, they sound beautiful. 10/10 love it

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great!

I have found the iPad pro 12.9 256 gig the best tablet ive ever owned, the screen clarity is brilliant, it is like a giant iPod or phone, and it does have limitations on apps you can get but you have to expect that, overall if you're in the market for a tablet you can use for almost everything, I would suggest this one!

Best ipad ever

Pro : very fast, large screen, apple pencil no lagging
con: occasionally feel a bit too big to hold, pricey
I have used several ipad 2 and ipad air before I bought this. The new apple pencil enables real -time writing without lagging and is a big improvement over the "palm-rest" of previous models. However, it could not replace your laptop yet as some of the common software does not have an app version yet (e.g. Quicken).

Really Great

I do wish my husband had got a smaller screen as it's a bit big for our 9 year old but love it so far. The graphics are great and with the addition of the pen, it's fantastic - drawing in notes is amazing especially as you can press hard or lightly to achieve depth. Still have to see how the camera fares but all in all, a good purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The kids love it

As being new to using Apples iPad products I found the product easy to set up. The display has a wide range of adjustment for brightness which is important for our young family. The applications available loaded up easily and I was able to read the screen clearly. Looking forward to taking the iPad on holidays.

Love this ipad!!

This iPad is amazing!!! I love the size as it’s so much easier to read. The features are amazing, covers for it are easy to buy and the storage is great. It’s not very heavy and would easily fit in a backpack would take up quite a bit of space in a handbag.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

For drawing is EXCELLENT

Buddy this with Apple Pencil is no brainer
The second version is very responsive, no lag on the pencil. very smooth.
Speakers are excellent for something this thin, and better quality compare to my iPad Air 2 (sounds like piece of garbage can)

The size of the screen also excellent as my second monitor for work (with DUET app)

However $300 different between 256GB to 512GB... you have to think about it if it's worth that much money.
I ended up only getting the 256GB. I couldn't justify the $300 as I still had to buy the Apple Pencil and the Case

Date PurchasedJul 2017

iPad prod 12.9 (2017) model

Amazing performance from the a10x processor.

Using this iPad for the following tasks..

Video editing
Citrix desktop
Remote pc
Photo editing
Games
Word processing and excel
Watching movies

Basically work and play and loving it. The screen size is great for photos, videos, gaming browsing etc the only downside is that the iPad is significantly heavier especially with a decent case.

Some of the bend tests of the iPad show is it very weak so would not recommend putting in a bag and travelling unless there is a strong case wrapped around it.

Speakers are loud and very adequate.

Probably 80% as a laptop or pc replacement. I still tend to use the remote pc software though to access my other pc for specific tasks.

Using a Bluetooth keyboard and Citrix x1 mouse on this iPad and I can access my pc from anywhere as if I am sitting in front of it. With the screen so large makes it ideal to access.

Shame that Touch ID while excellent isn’t the capacitive type from the latest iPhone. That’s probably about the only tech that hasn’t made it into this iPad.

Have the 256GB wifi version so storage is adequate for my needs, would not go any lower for serious use.

The new screen refresh technology (pro motion) is there but I can’t really see much difference. The screen is nice and bright in all situations.

Don’t use an Apple Pencil but since I don’t do drawing I don’t really have a need the iPad is amazing without it.

Battery life is good but goes down quickly when using it to perform intensive tasks. Charging with the standard supplied charger is slow.

Yes it is expensive but if looked after will last for years.

Date PurchasedJun 2017