Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB

MPN: A1670

Very useful, very big, a bit too pricey

I have had the iPad Pro for a few months now and can comfortably say that it is the best tablet that I have ever used. It is very powerful and the large screen makes it extremely pleasant to view and absorb content from. Due to the size, however, it can be cumbersome to carry around, therefore, portability has been sacrificed. Finally, the tablet was extremely pricey (more than a low-mid end laptop) which made it a hard pill to swallow initially.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Best iPad in the world

This iPad is definetely the best if it were to be compared to the other iPads. I use it for general things such as texting and checking my email. This iPad is fast and doesn’t lag if you were to game on it. Therefore, I recommend it to those who need to use it for general and gaming.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

A good BYOD device for school.

As a parent, children nowadays need to bring their own devices to school in Melbourne. I recommend the Apple IPad Pro 64GB for work so they can store all important school work into the iPad. It’s great for work, and home time to play games. I recommend all parents to buy this instead of the other devices. Though, the iPad is a bit heavy, it’s still very nice.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Wonderful

I had to update my old iPad so i bought an iPad pro. Wow....it is great for me as i am not too mobile. I am not very tech savvy but i can manage to do things on it without too much difficulty, and without constantly googling for help LOL.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Amazing for work, documents, art or movies!

The screen size and clarity is the biggest upside to the iPad pro. I got the iPad pro for artwork to use procreate and am just amazed with what you can do. After purchasing this iPad I also realised how handy it is for written work and documents. It is very easy to use, perfect for all ages, how ever a case is definitely needed as it is a bit heavy and very fragile and easy to drop. It looks appealing and runs so smoothly. Very happy with my purchase

very good pad

iPad pro is too expensive from my point of view. However, the screen and speed is the best pad in the market. I use iPhone as well, so the contents and favours can be easterly transfer between devices. Overall, iPad pro is a good device but not for everyone for everyday use.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Bigger screen is great for work and play

The large iPad, paired with a Smart Keyboard cover is great for both work and play. The bigger screen size and keyboard makes it much easier to use for productivity for extended periods.

The bigger screen paired with four speakers, one in each corner, make it ideal for entertainment such as Netflix, YouTube or music.

The bigger size doesn’t detract from the portabiliy for me, however it is a bit heavier and obviously takes up more space in a bag than the regular iPad.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Perfect we use all day everyday

Great easy to use
My daughter loves her apps and music and all the games
Screen is great make sure you get a protective case
All of the family use this for buying online to homework
Takes amazing photos which can be put onto media sites straight away
Convenient and awsome

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great at work and home

Lightweight and large screen. I primarily use this at work and it allows me to take notes and interact easily with a range of office applications. I also have the stylus and this definitely adds to useability. Crisp, clear images and great sound quality - up to the usual (high) standards we expect of Apple products

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Life Enhancing.

As a busy part time worker, full time Uni student and avid reader, I’ve found this tablet invaluable.
Writing lecture notes on the tablet is superb, and the palm rejection is second to none (never once has it failed me). When designing web components for my Uni course, I can draw directly onto the iPad screen just as I would a graphics tablet. Writing reports and essays on the tablet is also a breeze, however, I do recommend you invest in a decent Bluetooth keyboard or the Apple Smart Keyboard, as writing on the glass screen for extended periods of time is quite uncomfortable.
Reading digital textbooks on the iPad is fantastic due to the large screen, it’s just as good (and sometimes better) as having the physical book in front of me.The size and clarity of the screen makes it an absolute joy to read eBooks on, however, if you are looking for a device to specifically read eBook, I would opt for a cheap e-reader, as the backlit screen can cause eye strain in some people.

I think this product is best suited for Students and Professionals, as the high price tag can be hard to swallow. However, the Apple iPad 12.9” excels in almost every way, easily justifying the premium price.

Love it to bits

I bought this for my self. i love the big 12.9 inch screen and it is easy to use for all ages! whether its to watch movies or go on social media it is a dream. I use it for almost everything. Now there are lots of cases to buy and choose from but some can be expensive depending on what you choose from.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fantastic!

I'm not a huge fan of iOS on phones but for some reason it translates so well in tablet form. Great battery life, great screen, buttery smooth, cannot recommend more highly. Great for watching movies/videos for long trips and flights. Honestly don't have anything bad to say about this. Very happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Outstanding Tablet for all that I do for Work & Home.

I use this for work everyday presenting to Business owners & it is outstanding. I don’t even use a Laptop anymore. Even for streaming TV or Videos its ideal & excellent with the large screen. This is my third iPad (have had the iPad2 & iPad Air and this is the best yet).

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great device that makes connectivity amazing

As this was a replacement device it was important that it was easy to transfer data and Transferring data and apps was whizz bang fast made the update so easy.
Once data was transferred the pro showed me that this was the right move to keep my information up to date.

Good and bad

This is a large screen iPad bought for my job working with kids with disabilities. It's great for work as the large screen makes it easier for the kids to see and touch. The size is a disadvantage when using it for other tasks as it's hard to hold. The case we have for it doesn't allow turning to portrait orientation so do consider that if buying one. Another disadvantage is that some apps won't function on the large screen and developers will need to make the updates to include the larger screen.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Apple ipad pro 12.9 inch

I am very happy to say that the Aple ipad pro is a excellent tablet you can make it into a laptop computer with a keyboard that attaches. It is easy to read beacause of the screen size it it very smooth and clear graphics the camera is so smooth and taking video is fantastic as you can make it slow motion which is unreal.we took a video of my ragdoll cat and in slow motion you see exactly what a cat does. I recommend if you want to buy a tablet this is the one. Well done Apple

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great product

Huge screen is awesome and having the split screen ability is a great feature for work to have two apps opened at once. Makes invoicing a lot easier. The excel and word apps are very handy.
Still learning some of the new features but so far very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

iPad Pro 2 12.9 inch

Excellent product for pretty much all media. Extremely light weight for the size, screen looks amazing with the 120hz refresh rate with almost zero slow down compared to the older iPads. Multitasking is exceptional and is going to be even more improved with the release of OS11 later this year.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

IPAD

We've always had IPads and we like this one as well. It takes a bit used to get used to the size of it - and it's a little uncomfortable to hold it in bed to watch movies, but the screen quality and sounds quality and performance is great.I'd buy again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015