Apple MacBook Air 13-inch

Apple MacBook Air 13-inch

2017, 2018, 2010 Late, 2011 Mid, 2012 Mid and 4 more

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rav4 2018

Very smooth drive and fantastic fuel economy. Power a little less compared to other SUV's but if you push it hard it gets up very nicely. . Seating comfortable and visibility really good. Overall ,very well built and love driving it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Toyota for $31,999.00.

The Mac that keeps you on top of everything

I'm an android user when it comes to my phone [wont go back to apple] but when it comes the computer I'm comfortable in using the Apple MacBook Air 13 inch 2018.

The MacBook Air is one of those laptops that is modern, sleek and cool all in the one. Love the fact that there literally no waiting time when logging into the system, high level of security which makes you feel protected, sound quality is up to perfection, visuals are second to none & connectivity to other systems i.e. sound system connects instantly.

The MacBook Air is pricey but what laptop/computer isn't.

Overall I think the MacBook Air is for all users whether its for business or personal use.

I don't think i'll ever go back to an Android laptop/PC anytime soon :)

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $2,100.00.

Love it

I love my macbook mainly because it links to my other apple devices so it’s super convenient , I’m not very tech savvy though so I find navigating it for applications I don’t use on a regular can be a bit confusing - especially growing up using windows programs , however I feel that the more I use it the easier it becomes . Even though it’s thin it’s durable and battery life is great

Purchased in November 2018 at Radio Rentals.

Awesome laptop

I love Apple products & this device lives up to all me expectations. I initially went to Officeworks to buy the Macbook Air but they dont have any in stock (order in only) as I live out of town I went to JB HiFi, the fabulous staff price matched for me. I love the ease of the navigation & producing documents. Its a really good size, not heavy or bulky.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,294.00.

An upgrade that changed my life!

This lightweight and durable laptop is a game changer for myself and my homeschooled children.
Easy to use and reliable. We couldn’t be happier.
I myself can’t fault this laptop. From surfing the web, watching videos to keeping our family photos in order and not to mention our music! And much, much much, more. It’s all at your finger tips with this amazing product!

Purchased in January 2019 at Radio Rentals.

Superb

This Apple Mac air is a few a great size to take anywhere. Fits in my handbag no problem. Easy and light weight.This was my first Mac so took a bit of getting use to. But wouldn't be without it now.love how the keys are lit up so easy to see when the light is dim

Purchased in May 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Affordable electronic

Laptop was a good price on eBay and very happy I purchased it, although it is an older model it still does what I need it to with no issues.
Love the slick look to the laptop.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $320.00.

Solid mate

This laptop has lasted me three full years of highschool due to its metal frame. I have dropped it multiple times and the worst damage it has received is a small dent in bottom corner next to the charging port. Bit pricy for the performance but worth it if you want a laptop that will last you a while.

Purchased in April 2016.

Love it

This is a bit of a god tier laptop, it is light but a bit of a brick sometimes because when watching video it is light but I have iMessage so all good. Fans are quiet and that's good

Purchased in February 2018 at Ebay for $1,100.00.

An essential tool suitable for everyday use!

I received this product as a gift from a relative, and it has met all my needs. So far every electronic device that I own is Apple. Haven't had a problem with them. The features provided quality educational and entertaining tools. This product has a maximum of 12 hours running time on a full charge. I wasn't sure about the price but it must be definitely worth it! This product certainly passed my standards by far!

Purchased in December 2017.

Still going strong!

I bought a MacBook Air back in early 2012 (Mid 2011 model), and just love it. It has worked tirelessly for the last 7 years. I opted for the upgraded I7 processor and 256 SSD. Have recently replaced the battery as it was bound to eventually die. That was easy and now it feels like a new computer again. Yes its an older computer and isn spec'd to the latest technology, but as a regular computer used for home and occasionally work it does everything I need it to.

Purchased in January 2012 for $1,700.00.

Love it

It is so easy to carry around as I am a mum of 4 kids I don’t need to be carring a thick and heavy laptop around when I have to juggle my kids at the same time.. very good apps and amazing quality have not had a problem with it!!

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Pretty sweet

Very good laptop, runs well and doesn't crash, easy to download stuff.
The trackpad and scroll are really easy to use and the screen size is plenty if you're not doing anything like hardcore gaming, i personally use this computer for school mostly and it is very useful. Photoshop, office 365 and most other general programs run fine. Only problems with spotify.

The only downside to this computer is the closed Operating System, i originally had to reset my mac because an apple product i downloaded didn't work and then when i deleted it, it kept the icon and notifications for it in the top right corner and i couldn't stand it. The settings are highly customisable and it can be put in stealth mode.

Battery life for a new one of these is amazing lasting for around 9 hours of use or more. The internet works well on it and the current 3 month apple music trial with no need for payment (if you kill the subscription in setting before the pay date) is a big plus and i have downloaded 1200 + songs onto it and they all sound great.

Overall a pretty great laptop besides the closed OS and i recommend it for work or school, even youtube and some gaming, although it won't be able to run anything like GTA V.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great computer, but the keyboard...

The MacBook air is great and is a huge upgrade on the previous model. It is fast, compact and crystal clear graphics. The only issue is the keys on the keyboard are continuously getting stuck down and you are forced to remove the key to fix this. Other then this, the computer is great!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Love it!

Love my MacBook Air, it is sleek, light, fast and does the job. I mostly surf the web, stream music and videos so is perfect for my purpose. Battery lasts a very long time and I love being able to use the Bluetooth on my laptop to connect to my Bose speaker. The only downside so far is that there is no standard USB port, you need to buy an adaptor which I didn't realise before I purchased it. It is a bit of an inconvenience but not a deal breaker. My last Macbook Air lasted over 7 years with barely an issue so I'm hoping this one does the same!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Excellent Lightweight Laptop

Unless you need very high processor speed or a very large screen these laptops are an excellent choice. I've had one or two of these before and I've liked them all. They are slightly prone to screen failures if badly knocked or you just have some random bad luck. But there's nothing better for web-surfing, travel and communication. For some people an iPad might be a more portable choice but if you're tossing up between the two, bear in mind that the Macbook Air has a built-in keyboard (so you don't need to buy one) and it sits upright at a suitable angle for viewing without the need for a stand or cover. It's also got the CF card reader and USB port built in. It charges very fast and the battery keeps it going for hours.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Awful Camera resolution: Apple

I myself have bought this device when it was released and can confirm that the camera is by far the worst resolution in the history of cameras on laptops. I have exchanged it for another device however the quality remains the same. This goes for any Macbook Air 2018 device I have tested in store (on display).

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Apple MacBook Air 13 Inch

I Bought them. in Jan 18, and by May 18 I have to bring back to Apple store Sydney , they replace the Logic board as still in warranty . Now Nov 18 the battery is dead and the apple store has to replace again .
We are using them pretty much average 2-3 hour / day for doing the assignment .

I'm not sure if really worth buying apple again . But I think I will definitely moving to another brand , Spending more than $1500 but get a B grade products . I hope that Apple people with read this one .

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Probably the most durable laptop I have ever had

I had this simply because my sister switch it with me as she want a better one. After having this for over 4 years, as a clumsy person, I often would bumped it into other things and every time I thought it is done after hitting something hard, but when I turn it on, it works just fine. But there was one time that really changed my percetion about this MacBook Air. I dropped it from the bench while watching YouTube and cooking, I really think that was it. But it still works!!!!! Easily the most robust lap top I have had. Absolutely love it

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Amazing!

So compact and easy to use. I got this for my uni course and the long battery life and amazing graphics Is just what I need. They are a bit pricey but the long life I’ll get out of this laptop makes it a worthy investment and gives me all the things I need!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Does this device have mini display port?
Yep, mine does (mid 2013 model).Yes the thunder port can also be used as a mini display port.

How does the Macbook Air's cope with editing softwares and loads of footage? im a media student and been suggested to get a Macbook air/pro but how convient is this mac towards what is needed of me?As well as the maintance of this product?
Hi, based on the info provided I would recommend the pro over the air. The air was not designed to handle that kind of application. The Air is powerful enough to run Final Cut Pro X - but it depends on how complex your movie is - the Pro has better graphics and faster processors. I use my Air (1.7Ghx Intel Core i7, Intel HD Graphics 5000, with 8Gb Ram and 500Gb SSD) to do imports and rough edits when I am in the field and transfer to a Mac Pro for the heavy duty work when I get home. Its a LOT cheaper than the Mac Pro...

Will it go on the internet with a sim card same as i pad?
You can connect to the Internet through WIFI but cannot do so with a Sim card.No not the same as the ipad, the next best solution is to purchase a 3g hotspot or USB dongle

Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 2017Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 2018Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 2010 LateApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2011 MidApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2012 MidApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2013 MidApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2014 EarlyApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2015 EarlyApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2016 Early
CategoryLaptopsLaptopsLaptopsLaptopsLaptopsLaptopsLaptopsLaptopsLaptops
Product TypeUltrabookUltrabookUltrabookUltrabookUltrabookUltrabookUltrabookUltrabookUltrabook
Weight1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg1.34kg
Screen Size13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches13.3Inches
Price (RRP)$1549