ARB Air lockers

ARB Air lockers

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9

Jase gonebush
Jase gonebush Far North Queensland, QLD

There is a reason why they have been around for years.

*5 year warranty.
*Best Compressor on the market.
*Tried and tested and still the best.
Not only do you get a diflock you get a Compressor to pump up your tyers and blow out the cab you get peice of mind with Quality gear.
Had my Arb Compressor and Front Diflock supplied and fitted at ARB Cairns Queensland.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in July 2020 at ARB Cairns Qld.

More money more money ARB LOCKER

For the price of a compressor and lockers .you still have to put more money in this system and most likely have to have machine work done.. ARB sellers you the bare cheap stuff to get you to spend money on parts that will last.

Purchased in December 2019 for $2,500.00.

Darren T.
Darren T.Perth, WA

The roads less driven

Purchased in May 2015 at ARB.

MotoBerg
MotoBerg

The first four wheel drive accessory I would install

I have a GU Patrol, fully decked out with bull bar, winch, 2" lift but the best modification to the car is the Air Lockers. I have had them 2 years and they have been faultless, I use them at least once a month, even just at home to lock the back diff ib to back a trailer up a steep gravel hill. Having driven with other lockers what I like about these is I don't need to stop, I can be halfway up a hill and things get interesting and I just flick the switch. Lockers mean I can take tracks slower rather than just hitting them hard and hoping for the best which means less bouncing around, more control and less damage.

Purchased in November 2017 at ARB for $1,000.00.

Car Accessories

Find out how ARB Air lockers compares to other Car Accessories

Phil Hayward
Phil HaywardPerth, WA

Expensive Unreliable Rubbish

Purchased in September 2012 at ARB for $4,500.00.

Reliability a major issue

DISINTEGRATING DIFF LOCKS

Col
ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great in theory. Poor build and install quality.

Steven R
Steven RVIC, 3000

ARB Air Lockers get me everywhere

Car Accessories

Find out how ARB Air lockers compares to other Car Accessories

ARBed over
ARBed overRockhampton

Stay away!

Bought an ARB airlocker for a Landcruiser when new. Fitted by ARB. Failed after two brief uses within 12 months. First response from ARB was aggressive blaming of myself the owner, with some utterly gobsmacking accusations. ARB offered to look at it, best time two weeks. No apology for stuffing up our off road holiday by selling and fitting rubbish. No urgency to fix it. Stay away from ARB is my advice.
I didn't have two fitted, so the rear differential was still working.
expensive, bad warranty service, lack of interest by ARB in honouring warranty in real time.

Michael4379
Michael4379
ActionDad
ActionDadAU

ARB Diff lock - all good here !!

I've tried an Auto Lokka and it's true - you lose steering right at the wrong moments !! How would you like to understeer right off a slippery track into the bushes? If that's your idea of fun - go for it.
I heard there were issues with some versions of the ARB diff locks being made overseas but I understand ARB have learnt from their mistake. Who doesn't.

Get yourself an ARB Diff lock and get your 4x4 up tracks with less effort, less impact to your vehicle and the environment.
Ability to control it - turn it OFF when you want to steer or save your steering components
You like it so much you want both the 4x4s to have them :)