3.3

4.2

Clyde
ClydeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Best after sales service

I have owned my 47lt fridge for over ten years and I also bought my son one around the same time unfortunately over the years they both had an electrical problem and well out of warranty and they fixed it no charge and have not had a problem since . I know any product can have a failure but for them to fix under warranty was excellent. Where before the ARB fridges I had a waceo which failed I think it was about 4 times 1st time repaired under warranty within warranty period same thing happened again out of warranty which was obviously a problem they didn’t want to know you so never buy a waceo.
But ARB after sales service is outstanding. Show reply
Porky P.
Porky P.Northern Region, NSW4 posts

Great fridge/freezer

I’ve had my ARB car fridge(Engel compressor) for the best part of 20 years, used on a regular basis(camping), no issues( I own the 48L too). I set mine up with solar, that feeds into a marine deep cycle battery, at nite it runs off the battery. Grog and food stay nice n cold. Both fridges came with insulated bags. It handles the hottest temp down to the coldest. Can’t fault my 2 fridges at all. Very happy with purchases.
48L-$1499
78L-$1999
Bought August 2003 Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Lacks sufficient thermal Insulation

I’ve had this fridge for around 4 yrs, no issues with reliability, it’s something I use nearly every week, all week when working away from home.
The BIG failure is, it doesn’t retain it’s cold.
As soon as it’s turned off, temp rises. It has no thermal retention at all.
I’d be surprised if there was any insulation within the casing at all.
I generally have to place frozen ice brick in it to help it cope during hot weather.
Previous EvaKool was great at holding the temperature. Show details
Christo
ChristoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Arb 78 l fridge

Had fridge for 2.5 years Very little use
Temperature control broke .Freezer only function stuck at minus 10 Arb had to replace circuits
Not reliable product

Christopher I.Gippsland, VIC

Zach
Zach

Good fridge freezer

I have the 60l series 2 it works great, has plenty of space and draws little power when using it on 12v the battery saver function is also very handy. Show details
Honest Reviews
Honest ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

BrianVee
BrianVeeSydney, NSW79 posts

Excellent Fridge Freezer

I have owned my ARB Portable Fridge Freezer for around 8 years now. It has never missed a beat.

The covers are pretty lousy and fall off easily but the fridge itself runs quiet and seals well.

I have had it in extremely hot temperatures on extended camping trips without issue.

EDIT: Now ten years on and its still going strong. Found an aftermarket cover on ebay the seems to work better. The Fridge is a rock solid product. Show details