3Bushman Roadie 15L

4.4

Michael Dunne
Michael Dunne

Great Little Fridge

This is the 2nd Bushman Roadie 15L which I have installed into my boat, my original bushman’s was fitted to my 4x4 6 years ago and has been a brilliant unit. Show details ·  1
Jeff Fraser
Jeff FraserHunter Region, NSW

Great as a fridge or freezer

Great little fridge for the car. Very efficient and quiet. I have used it as a freezer set at minus 18 while away on fishing trip for 6 weeks with great results as it freezes items very quickly. Not a problem while the outside temperatures were in the high 30’s with some days touching 40 degrees C. Show details ·  1
Anne-Marie Scriven
Anne-Marie Scriven

Way to go Bushman!

Just had a camping trip away & supplemented our 130lt Bushman fridge with the 15lt fridge as a freezer & it was perfect. Taking the same configuration on next trip for 2 months to the desert country Show details ·  1
Mitch I.
Mitch I.

Awesome product

Awesome product so far! Would purchase this product again for sure. Show details ·  1
Dominic Wyatt
Dominic WyattSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Convenient and useful

very useful to have, I like the design not too bulky great way to bring on a camping trip. Thanks it was a really excellent product that I have Show details ·  1
Glen Clarke
Glen Clarke

Great little day outing fridge for two people

Purchased for a day outing fridge for the 4WD, convenient size for two people with relatively low power usage and quite running characteristic. Occupying a small footprint it has minimal impact on vehicle tub usable area as it tucks neatly into space behind wheel arch. Fridge is employed 24/7 run via a 100 ah lithium battery charged via vehicle input only. Show details ·  1
Meredith Rogers
Meredith Rogers

Roadie good as camping freezer

This fridge is a good size and excellent design. It kept our meat, fish and chicken thoroughly frozen for 2 weeks when set on minus 10°, running from 100Ah battery in back of our car or in tent. Used about 10Ah in every 24hrs, which is very low, but the weather was mild.

The Roadie would be even better with a temperature display. It is also annoying that the shoulder strap has to be removed to secure the Roadie for transit. I leave two tie-downs attached and carry the fridge with them rather than shoulder strap. This is not very convenient for one person, but works well with 2 people.

I thoroughly recommend this compact and efficient fridge/freezer. Show details ·  1

Gavin Paterson
Gavin Paterson

Good deal

Great for back floor in the Silverado
Would be better if it was 240 volt as well

Elodie VULLIET
Elodie VULLIET
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best Fridge I got

Best fridge I've installed in my van! Power consumption is so low and working so well....also super quiet because I've installed it between my front seat and almost never heard it. He's on 24/7 since I got it (mid November) and no issue yet Show details ·  1
Northern Explorer
Northern Explorer2 posts

Perfect

Love my Bushman Roadie15l. No catches on the lid to mess with. Uses very little power Show details ·  1
Denis rosier
Denis rosier

Great unit

I have a vw t4 camper van. Like most campers it has a standard fridge with a freezer compartment that is ready only good for making ice. My new bushman 15l is perfect for expanding my freezer capacity. Easy to use on the road and on powered sites. Show reply
Chris Hackett T.

Works great Show details ·  1
Warrick Grinter
Warrick Grinter

Great quality

Very well built and performing well in the Queensland heat! Show reply
Peter K.
Peter K.

Great fridge they are highly regarded

Great very happy with the fridge have heard of good reports about the bushman Show details ·  1

Leah
Leah

can this fridge become a console in a hilux ?

Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Leah, thanks for the question. Every car is slightly different and I'm not sure about a Hilux. Best thing to do is measure up the width and length of the area you have to see if it will fit first. Cheers, Tommy.

Norm P
Norm P

What is the average current draw in amps please. I would like to know how long a 100Ahrs battery will run the fridge for before needing to be recharged.

Michael D.
Michael D.

I need a 15L freezer that can be set at minus 11 as I want freeze blocks to go in my 20L esky when needed to extend my camping time out in the bush and to do the same thing when I stay on my yacht. It is the best way I know to get the most out of your fridge. It it possible to get it set to -18 degrees celcius?

Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Michael, Yes, the Roadie will do this. If you want it to operate only as a freezer let us know and we will programme it accordingly

Trish M.
Trish M.

I'm interested in freezer only, but figure -5 is low enough. On freezer, what's the average Amp draw? Ta

This 15L 12V fridge is the most highly-rated portable console fridge on ProductReview. At only 31cm tall, its compact size makes it a perfect companion for your summer road trips. It’ll just chill out, installed between the two front seats of your car, RV or truck.

Features:

• Designed with two insulated drink holders
  • Constructed with a durable full powder-coated steel cabinet
  • Adjustable temperature settings from 10 degrees Celsius to -18 degrees Celsius, so you can use the Bushman Roadie as a dedicated freezer
  • Uses the same Secop Danfoss compressor as the Award-winning Bushman Original dual-zone fridge/freezers
  • Top-to-bottom vents are installed on both sides of this fridge, for proper ventilation that enhances a portable fridge’s cooling power.
CategoryPortable Fridges / Freezers
Price (RRP) $895
Type Console Fridge and Dedicated Fridge + Freezer Combo
Capacity15L
Power SourceCar (Cigarette Lighter)
FeaturesInterior Light