ARB Deluxe Bull Bars

ARB Deluxe Bull Bars

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Only offroad bumper for jeep liberty

Love my ARB bumper/ WARN winch setup on my jeep. Works well, only flaw is that you can't cover the winch very well in winter & water will freeze the coil of wire up. Was an easy install atleast a two person job & have to install winch inside bumper before mounting it.

Purchased in November 2015 at ARB for $1,230.00.

AndrewPerth, WA

Worst service

I have been waiting 2 months for my bull bar and not even an update. Would not buy from them again and will ask for deposit to be refunded. Very poor service and have no idea when my bar will come.

Purchased in March 2019 for $4,300.00.

ARB bulbar came off

I drove back on the PDR road from cairns to Bamaga and found out at Bramwell junction that the 3 bolts had come out of my ABR bullbar on the drivers side and it was hanging off there are now 2 cracks appearing on the mounting both sides too near the Bolts. I am not very happy that the bullbar could fall off so easily as I had checked everything before leaving cairns and it was not loose And I can't but the bolts here. What concerns me is the cracks can they be fixed before they get bigger?

JPs
JPsSydney

Rust after 3 months coming through

Bought bt50 fully kitted right from the dealer. The arb bull bar is showing serious rust spots after 3 months.
Now I live near the beach...but this is absurd. Rest of the truck as new....except of course my arb intensity fog lights which have rust coming through on the brackets,
I expected 3 years minimum rust free...got 3 months.

Ironmam Bullbar Deluxe

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,380.00.

Still rusting.
Still waiting on a result.
Still advertising the fact.

Super impressed with head office Kyslth

After having a summit bull bar poorly fitted by Keilor ARB which caused damage to my bumper bar and getting a less than favourable response, decided to contact head office Kylsith and spoke to Jason.
To my surprise Jason and the team were fantastic and did a super job and repaired everything as what should have been done by Keilor.

Arb bullbar cracking

marcus.b.ross01
marcus.b.ross01Sydney

If you have a 2015 or newer Toyota Hilux, don’t buy an ARB Summit Bull Bar.

Other Car Accessories

Sensors go off in the rain drives me mad

Arbs service has been terrible considering the pricing of there bars the service should be amazing after many years and vehicles no more arb for me there is products out there just as good but a lot cheaper go online and save a bucket my Ute has been back four times for different problems never again

Kerry J
Kerry JCentral West, NSW

The worst decision I made.

I had a bull bar fitted to my 2016 Ranger Wildtrak (PXII model). It partially covers the headlights and greatly diminishes the ability to drive at night. I put my complaint to ARB Orange who forwarded my concerns and photos to Head Office. They disagreed that there was an issue and virtually said tough. I have received opinions from 2 mechanics who said I will have a problem registering the vehicle after 5 year period has expired. Other buyers beware. I will be pursuing the matter through the Tribunal.

More shakes than Elvis

Summit bar fitted to 2017 SR5 shakes at every bump in the road, much more than previous models. ARB are blaming the platform that Toyota have given them. Owners should be made aware before spending big dollars on this bar. Poor effort , the company is too big now to admit they get things wrong. Wake up arb engineers. This bar distracts the driver making it unsafe. My other concern is at some stage something will start cracking, we all know what corrugated roads can do.

Tweeker
TweekerAU

Great Bull Bar Poor Finish

Have a ARB Deluxe Bar on my 2013 BT50 , in black, after only 4 years it looks like its done 20 years of hard work.
Paint faded , rust spots all over from stone chips. Thats a shame as its a great looking strong bullbar .
Rest of the car looks like new apart from this.

Find out how ARB Deluxe Bull Bars compares to other Car Accessories

Shakes up to fifty mill either side of bar

It is dangerous and affects my driving and want a full refund. Anyone who feels the same should complain, they are blaming the soft mounts on the on my 60000 dollar car who's to blame Toyota or arb my opinion it arb cutting costs. Will never buy another arb bar all there good for is suspension an air compressors they can stick there over priced bars.

Rust Spots on Deluxe Bull Bar

I contacted ARB to discuss rust spots coming through under the paint on my deluxe winchbar. The store I purchased it through was helpful and happy to pass on my issue to Head Office. They rejected that it was a manufacturing issue and claimed it could have been caused by lack of maintenance. I took it to a panel beater who confirmed that it was not "environmental" as suggested by ARB. Now I am up for a $900 respray to fix defective ARB work. Save your money and look at other options.

Jamie
JamieBunbury

2014 LC70 Dual Cab Landcruiser ARB Bull bar corrosion

ARB recently told me that my bull bar wouldn't be covered under warranty because I purchased it in 2014. For your interest the date today is 31/3/2017 & to back this up Brad Haddin has rightly said Virat Kohli needs to take time away from cricket. Back to the bull bar: Both side sections near the bend have rust bubbles coming up through the paint. Collectively this Cruiser has cost me about $90k as I have completely decked it out. I had a Parkside Towbar bull bar on my old Patrol for 18 years without a rust spot other than a good spray of stone chips. ARB is now a cheap well marketed Chinese knock off of a once great product. Shame on you ARB I'll never buy from you again.